Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (429 Views)

See Church Flyer That Got People Talking. / End Time!! See Church Where Members Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons (photos/video) / See Church Where Members Bow Down To Their Pastor.Are pastors God now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by Dreamofsaintify(m): 11:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Congo is in the news again, and this time it’s reporting that there’s a church in Congo known as Louzolo Amour, where they use beer to cast our demons out of their members.

Emile Loufoua Cetikouabo founded the church, and he has proclaimed himself as god, claims to be invisible. Though the founder is dead, but church members claim he is represented one earth by their current leader, Charles Mikoungui Loundou.

The church believes beer can be used to cleanse evil spirits. The members call this mixture of beer and faith, “biéramicine”.
Services which lasts up to 9 hours are dedicated to the healing of souls and bodies with sips of beer and praise. People come from all walks of life mainly to seek an immediate solution to all their evils.

“I arrived here sick, brother Mikoungui gave me a bottle of beer, I drank a first sip, and a second, at the third one, I went into a trance, I then felt better. I believe beer can heal, if you drink it with faith”a believer, Kondi Jean- Jacques, told African news.

Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , talk2saintify

Re: See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by yomi007k(m): 11:09am On Apr 15, 2017
grin

Jokerz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by talk2saintify(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2017
sick beings

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by modelsms(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2017
Demonic church

Check my signature below for your data please. Click link for details.
Re: See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by luvmijeje(f): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2017
Mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by hopefulLandlord: 11:43am On Apr 15, 2017
Seems logical

they serve "Most High" god, they need some level of highness too in their lives grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by Epositive(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Seems logical

they serve "Most High" god, they need some level of highness too in their lives grin

His Royal Highness cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by johnydon22(m): 12:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Someone please take me to this church. let's get the party going!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Church In Congo Where They Drink Beer To Cast Out Demons by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Lol.... Even in our church there is still deceit. Taking beer to be spiritual?

(1) (Reply)

CONFUSED! Which One Of These Is Right About The Jesus Christ / The Power Of Meditation / Dsd: Running At Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.