Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,371 members, 7,940,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

7 Underrated Musical Legends In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Underrated Musical Legends In Nigeria (665 Views)

Naira Marley To Shoot COVID-19 Musical Video / Check Out The Lyrics Of Legends In The Making / Who Is The Most Underrated Artiste In The Nigerian Music Industry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Underrated Musical Legends In Nigeria by seyeken(m): 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
Over the years, Nigeria music industry has witnessed tremendous growth when it comes to musical content. It no more news that the present day musical artists now smile to the bank after making alot of money from shows, endorsements, gigs and other means. However, before all this structure came to place some artists actually made it happen with their sweat and energy. These artists in this write-up were tag Underrated Musical Legend.

The reason for this nomenclature is because this sets of artists have not been given due recognition by the present day artists. The underrated legends discussed here were pioneers and inventors of musical norms the artists we have today are now enjoying.

In this piece, 7 Underrated Musical Legend in Nigeria were discussed below;

7. Eedris Abdulkareem- Former member of defunct group, Remedies. Eedris is known to be the pioneer of modern day rap music in Nigeria. He is famous for his controversial nature but his good work cannot be denied. The “jagajaga” crooner changed so many things in the industry, he made music lovers fell in love with rap music at a time foreign music was dominating the air waves. Also, he changed the way Nigeria artists were being treated; a cause that almost cost him his career. There is no doubt that Edris is a true legend and should be given proper recognition especially by artists who has benefitted from his antecedent.
6. click here[url] https://www.realitycheckng.com/7-underrated-musical-legend-in-nigeria/[/url] for the full article
Re: 7 Underrated Musical Legends In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bros obasanjo tie Eedris career for rock ooo, I saw the guy for egbeda last month, he come chop amala, I can testify that things ain't going well for him at all, he need help, I don't know why people ain't assisting/helping him self

They can with a tayota corolla spot, wey em life don bend self.

He ain't living a celebrity life, people can hardly recognize him self, imagine he walked into the restaurant nobody knew him, only my friend that was with me, I feel sorry for him tho

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Olamide,davido,reminisce Falzthebahdguy Fighting Over Collaboration Of Onome / Download Korede Bello New Song Titled Work It / Download Mp3: Iyanya - Biko (luvmp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.