Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,790 members, 7,886,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:38 PM

Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat (1173 Views)

Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / LAGBUS Carrying Deeper Life Members From Easter Retreat Catches Fire (photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
Good morning! Welcome to the live update of the programme ‘God’s Covenant of Peace and Blessing"

The programme is happening live at the Chosen Revival ground, 10 Odofin Park Estate, by Ijesha Bus stop, along Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Amuwo Odofin Lagos, Nigeria.

The Programme will begin by 8:00am, Nigerian time.

See live updates below

https://chosenpresscom./2017/04/15/live-covenant-of-peace-and-blessings-day-1/

1 Share

Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
THEME: GOD’S COVENANT OF PEACE AND BLESSING PART 1

1:40′ Message Time

2 Chronicle 15 vs 1 – 12, 15, 19

1.And the Spirit of God came upon Azariah the son of Oded:
2And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The Lord is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.to meet…: Heb. before Asa
3Now for a long season Israel hath been without the true God, and without a teaching priest, and without law.
4But when they in their trouble did turn unto the Lord God of Israel, and sought him, he was found of them.
5And in those times there was no peace to him that went out, nor to him that came in, but great vexations were upon all the inhabitants of the countries.
6And nation was destroyed of nation, and city of city: for God did vex them with all adversity.destroyed: Heb. beaten in pieces
7Be ye strong therefore, and let not your hands be weak: for your work shall be rewarded.
8And when Asa heard these words, and the prophecy of Oded the prophet, he took courage, and put away the abominable idols out of all the land of Judah and Benjamin, and out of the cities which he had taken from mount Ephraim, and renewed the altar of the Lord, that was before the porch of the Lord.abominable…: Heb. abominations
9And he gathered all Judah and Benjamin, and the strangers with them out of Ephraim and Manasseh, and out of Simeon: for they fell to him out of Israel in abundance, when they saw that theLord his God was with him.
10So they gathered themselves together at Jerusalem in the third month, in the fifteenth year of the reign of Asa.
11And they offered unto the Lord the same time, of the spoil which they had brought, seven hundred oxen and seven thousand sheep.the same…: Heb. in that day
12And they entered into a covenant to seek the Lord God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul;
15And all Judah rejoiced at the oath: for they had sworn with all their heart, and sought him with their whole desire; and he was found of them: and the Lord gave them rest round about.
19And there was no more war unto the five and thirtieth year of the reign of Asa.

Matthew 6 vs 33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

John 16 vs 33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

1 Share

Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2017
Bro Emeka – 29 years deaf and dumb healed

Sis Sarah – 5 years yoke of HIV and can now stand

Bro Abel – 18 years broken bone instantly healed

Bro Godwin Barin – 6 Months Broken bones instantly joined together

6 months broken bones instantly healed

Sis Esther – 13 years leg poison healed

Bro Chijoke – 2 years partial stroke healed

16 years partial stroke instantly healed

Sis Umeke – 2 years healed

Bro Kingsley and Sis Goodness – Delivered from armed robbers by a man in jeep after declarating hmself a chosen

Bro Obinna – Healed from kidney stone which passed out through his urine

Sis Amaechi Joel – Financial Breakthrough granted

Bro David – Financial favour granted

Sis Angelina Mbachu – Safe Journey to and from Canada granted

Bro Martins – Got delivered from the arrow of death an low profit in business

Bro Emmanuel – Yoke of disunity in the family broken

Bro Dominic – Thanking God for genuine salvation when he was about to commit suicide, granted him miracle visa and also directing to The Lord’s Chosen

Bro Itoro – Healed of inability to eat and low blood pressure

Sis Helen Michael – Thanking God for restoring her daughter back to life and removing sorrow from her life

Sis Ruth – Premature death every 4 years rolled away from her family

Sis Joy – Thanking God for making her and her sibilings coming first in class

Sis Pricilia – Miracle Accommodation granted

Bro Friday – Financial Favour of N500,000 granted after giving N500 offeringBro Friday

Sis Sister Florence Nnabuchi – Thanking God for Salvation and healing her from ulcer

1 Share

Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
Psalms 121 vs 1 - 2, 2 Chronicles 15 vs 1, Colossians 1 vs 16, Genesis 1 vs 1, Psalm 115 vs 16, Psalms 24 vs 1 - 2, Joel 2 vs 22 - 26, John 10 vs 10, 2 Chronicles 7 vs 13 - 14, Jeremiah 29 vs 11 - 14
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pastor's Declaration - After this programme today and tomorrow there shall be no more war in your life and your family
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:33pm On Apr 15, 2017
Point 1: The urgent needs for this covenant of peace and blessings and our reasons

Text: 2nd Chronicles 7:13-17, 15:5;12, Isaiah 45 vs 22, Matthew 13 vs 24 - 28, Isaiah 17 vs 7, Genesis 32 vs 22 - 32
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:42pm On Apr 15, 2017
God is in total control of Heaven and Earth, so, whatever He determines shall be done
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2017
Psalms 62 vs 11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Isaiah 43 vs 10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
2 Corinthians 10 vs 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
4(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
"And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed."

Joel 2:25-27
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
John 15 vs 5 ""I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2017

1 Share

Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 2:58pm On Apr 15, 2017
No matter the challenges or problem God will give you victory
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2017
Point 2: Our Response And Benefit

John 15 vs 5 ""I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing."

1 Samuel 17 vs 4 -7 "And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass. And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders. And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him."
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2017
Very Goliath in your life will not survive this programme
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:06pm On Apr 15, 2017
ahless:
Point 2: Our Response And Benefit

1 Samuel 17 vs 4 -7 "And there went out a champion out of the camp of the Philistines, named Goliath, of Gath, whose height was six cubits and a span. And he had an helmet of brass upon his head, and he was armed with a coat of mail; and the weight of the coat was five thousand shekels of brass. And he had greaves of brass upon his legs, and a target of brass between his shoulders. And the staff of his spear was like a weaver's beam; and his spear's head weighed six hundred shekels of iron: and one bearing a shield went before him."

Exodus 13 vs 14 "And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you to day: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more for ever."
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:09pm On Apr 15, 2017
Pastor Declaration: Any kingdom or power that dears you shall perish
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2017
"It came to pass after this also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them other beside the Ammonites, came against Jehoshaphat to battle. Then there came some that told Jehoshaphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they be in Hazazon–tamar, which is En–gedi. And Jehoshaphat feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah. And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD. And Jehoshaphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the LORD, before the new court, And said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee? Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever? And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying, If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help. And now, behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Seir, whom thou wouldest not let Israel invade, when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them, and destroyed them not; Behold, I say, how they reward us, to come to cast us out of thy possession, which thou hast given us to inherit. O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee. And all Judah stood before the LORD, with their little ones, their wives, and their children. Then upon Jahaziel the son of Zechariah, the son of Benaiah, the son of Jeiel, the son of Mattaniah, a Levite of the sons of Asaph, came the Spirit of the LORD in the midst of the congregation; And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's. To morrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the brook, before the wilderness of Jeruel. Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; to morrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you. And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD. And the Levites, of the children of the Kohathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high. And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper. And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever. And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten. For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another. And when Judah came toward the watch tower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped. And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much."

2 Chronicles 20:1-25
https://www.bible.com/1/2CH.20.1-25
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2017
1 Peter 5 vs 7 "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
"And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things." - Genesis 24:1

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." - Philippians 4:13

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want." - Psalms 23:1
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2017
"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"

Romans 8:31-32
https://www.bible.com/1/ROM.8.31-32
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:35pm On Apr 15, 2017
ahless:
"What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?"

Romans 8:31-32
https://www.bible.com/1/ROM.8.31-32
"Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;" 1 Corinthians 3:21

"Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you." Luke 10:19
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
2 Chronicles 15:9-12 "And they entered into a covenant to seek the LORD God of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul; And he gathered all Judah and Benjamin, and the strangers with them out of Ephraim and Manasseh, and out of Simeon: for they fell to him out of Israel in abundance, when they saw that the LORD his God was with him. So they gathered themselves together at Jerusalem in the third month, in the fifteenth year of the reign of Asa. And they offered unto the LORD the same time, of the spoil which they had brought, seven hundred oxen and seven thousand sheep."
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Salvation Message
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." Proverbs 28:13

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" Romans 6:1-2

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:4

"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." 1 John 3:8-10

"All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death." 1 John 5:17
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 3:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
ahless:
Salvation Message
"He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy." Proverbs 28:13

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" Romans 3:23

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?" Romans 6:1-2

"Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:4

"He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." 1 John 3:8-10

"All unrighteousness is sin: and there is a sin not unto death." 1 John 5:17

Stealing, Terrorism, Fighting, Backbiting, Bride, Extortion, Smoking, Alcohol, Cocaine, working in brewery, painting, attachment, killing, bleaching, second wife, second husband, fornication, masturbation, adultery any form of wickedness is sin
Re: Live From The Lord's Chosen Revival Ground Easter Retreat by ahless(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2017
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

1 Corinthians 6:9-10
https://www.bible.com/1/1CO.6.9-10

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

Revelation 21:8
https://www.bible.com/1/REV.21.8

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

John 3:16
https://www.bible.com/1/JHN.3.16

(1) (Reply)

Why I’m Scared Of Marrying A Pastor / Dominion Through Praise(rccg) / Remembering Mother Teresa: Today Is International Day Of Charity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.