Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,684 members, 7,902,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (632292 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2018
weyreypey:

HG ahahaha hehehe... Gazzuzz remind me not to provoke you

you nah family member wink
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bozz007(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

what year?

Between 08 and 10
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by radautoworks: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
God save us. You know who you are. No be so Gazzuzz?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Blaksheep: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2018
Morning house. Oga gazzuzz.
I want to purchase a car and I'm thinking of is250 07-09, es350 08-10, c300 08-10 or ml350 07-10. Beleive me I really want the Benz but Sars wahala na im I dey run from cos I'm a young man. But what do you think of the above cars when it comes to reliability, performance and fuel consumption. I just want the best.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2018
radautoworks:
God save us. You know who you are. No be so Gazzuzz?

I just avoid him these days.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Blaksheep:
I want to purchase a car and I'm thinking of is250 07-09, es350 08-10, c300 08-10 or ml350 07-10. Beleive me I really want the Benz but Sars wahala na im I dey run from cos I'm a young man. But what do you think of the above cars when it comes to reliability, performance and fuel consumption. I just want the best.

Very nice cars, I can't pick for you, they are all to nice and reliable. Ensure you don't buy a salvaged one.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2018
Blaksheep:
i uave es 350 full option and avalon 07 limited
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Blaksheep: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Very nice cars, I can't pick for you, they are all to nice and reliable. Ensure you don't buy a salvaged one.
Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Blaksheep: 10:40am On Oct 06, 2018
Bizzyliss:
i uave es 350 full option and avalon 07 limited

Is the es tokunbo. Price and pics?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2018
Blaksheep:

mesaage me on whatsap 08039 69 23 85 or drop ur contact
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Bizzyliss(m): 11:40am On Oct 06, 2018
Blaksheep:

yes
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by olojuede01: 7:12am On Oct 07, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

maybe you have a disintegrating Flex ribbon.... Have you lost any functions on the steering wheel?
No lost functions at all. Please when can i come to your workshop
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bozz007(m): 9:00am On Oct 07, 2018
bozz007:

Between 08 and 10

Cc gazzuzz
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:26am On Oct 07, 2018
bozz007:

Cc gazzuzz

2 different vehicles, which one.

Avoid fancy electronic front struts. buy the regular front struts.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2018
Blaksheep:

C300 is a bit underwhelming in terms of power. IS250 shouldn't be an option at all.

Get the 2010 ES. Was facelifted that year, I believe. Or see if you can get a C350.

What about a GS350? It's basically as stretched, more luxurious IS. Drives much better than the ES.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AgentSpoon(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Hello Gazzuzz, I have this issue with my 206.
The car overheats only at idle. It cools down as the car moves but once I hit traffic or stop the car without switching off the engine, Bang! It starts to overheat. The mecho already removed thermostat thinking it's thermostat issue but overheating persisted. I will re-install the thermostat tomorrow though. The fan is working.
Pls what can be done to solve the issue. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2018
AgentSpoon:
Hello Gazzuzz, I have this issue with my 206.
The car overheats only at idle. It cools down as the car moves but once I hit traffic or stop the car without switching off the engine, Bang! It starts to overheat. The mecho already removed thermostat thinking it's thermostat issue but overheating persisted. I will re-install the thermostat tomorrow though. The fan is working.
Pls what can be done to solve the issue. Thanks

Faulty Waterpump. recheck the direction of airflow from the Fan
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by NobleEngineer(m): 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2018
The fan, looking at it from the front grill,which direction is it suppose to blow?
GAZZUZZ:

Faulty Waterpump. recheck the direction of airflow from the Fan
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2018
Sir, Gazzuzz, you are a blessing indeed, I appreciate other experienced car techs in the house, pls, could u give us some examples of mineral lubrication oils that will be effective as per cars?
e.g, I use a Honda accord 2005 model, I am.presently bringing it back to factory order, but skeptical about the lubrication oil to use, something within was actually telling me not to use d manufacturer's recommended oil

Second question sir, what if the oil strainer is cleaned out and sludge removed from the engine, will it be able to accommodate d manufacturer's recommended lubricating oil?

Third question sir, forgive me of my inquisitive nature, will it be wise to flush d engine to get rid of sludge?

.kcbaba007 Got axed By anti-spambot in cartalk.

You have a lot of questions so let's break them down in bits.

.mineral lubrication oils that will be effective as per cars?

The choice to use full synthetic oils to me is mainly logical, and economical. They provide better protection over longer mileages which reduces the cost of labour and filters and time.

.e.g, I use a Honda accord 2005 model, I am.presently bringing it back to factory order, but skeptical about the lubrication oil to use, something within was actually telling me not to use d manufacturer's recommended oil

Manufacturer specification for most Recent Honda are 5w20/0w20 very thin oil, if engine has been using 20w50 for a long time, it would have worn out oil control rings, if oil changes where extended engine would have sludge, a combination of those conditions will cause engine to burn oil unless engine is stripped and relevant parts replaced.

. Second question sir, what if the oil strainer is cleaned out and sludge removed from the engine, will it be able to accommodate d manufacturer's recommended lubricating oil?

I am uncertain what the outcome would be, what engine oil grade does engine use currently? Does it shout oil?

. Third question sir, forgive me of my inquisitive nature, will it be wise to flush d engine to get rid of sludge?

[color=#000099]There have been known cases where this causes smoking and loss in engine compression. Only do this if you are financially ready for an engine rebuild/replacement.

[/color]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deyeancah(m): 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dear gazzuzz, I am trying to get a Toyota Camry 07 Hybrid. What are the disadvantages/advantages of hybrid cars. Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2018
deyeancah:
Dear gazzuzz, I am trying to get a Toyota Camry 07 Hybrid. What are the disadvantages/advantages of hybrid cars. Thanks.

very few technicians, and unaffordable new inverter batteries.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Wilfredpat22(f): 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2018
deyeancah:

No much people that know and can work on hybrid cars in Nigeria. A big disadvantage I must say
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by AgentSpoon(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2018
Dear Gazzuzz my 206 instrument cluster and CD player will just go off & come back On, the dash, fuel guage, temp guage, tachometer, CD player, everything except the "AC controls & Display" will just go off. I have to park n restart the engine, it will work but b4 I shift to gear 3, they will go off again & come back & go off & come back. My kazo doesn't have a pp2000. Pls where can we look sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by deyeancah(m): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
What about considering u as my technician. And how much does a new battery cost.
GAZZUZZ:

very few technicians, and unaffordable new inverter batteries.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2018
AgentSpoon:
Dear Gazzuzz my 206 instrument cluster and CD player will just go off & come back On, the dash, fuel guage, temp guage, tachometer, CD player, everything except the "AC controls & Display" will just go off. I have to park n restart the engine, it will work but b4 I shift to gear 3, they will go off again & come back & go off & come back. My kazo doesn't have a pp2000. Pls where can we look sir

Ground connections, and harness connections to the BSI
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by blaqtom(m): 12:48am On Oct 10, 2018
Which is more easy to maintain Acura MDX 03 or pilot 05?reply ASAP
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:43am On Oct 10, 2018
blaqtom:
Which is more easy to maintain Acura MDX 03 or pilot 05?reply ASAP

Same basic setup. Maintenance will be roughly the same
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Commonsense101(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2 different vehicles, which one.

Avoid fancy electronic front struts. buy the regular front struts.
Lol, ol'boy you funny o, Na struts the man wan buy abi na motor grin. Abi dem dey put "Fancy Electronic front struts" for model description ? grin
If you wana help the guy give him useful/ actionable information , not a reply that leaves him even more confused.

@bozz007 I believe what gazzuzz is refering to is the sport package of the MDX. These have an Active Damper System that switch between Comfort & Sport Mode by adjusting suspension stiffness.
There's a dedicated button with the inscription "COMFORT" in the centre console below the shift stick.Once you see that, you can tell it's a sport Package. The sport package MDXs also have peforrated leather seats.

I drove a 2008 Mdx with the Sport & Tech package from 2009 to 2011 and loved every minute of it. What disadvantage does the Active Damper System pose @gazzuzz? . Is there a maintenance or repair challenge in Nigeria?
Over here the Active Damper System is a major selling point
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2018
Commonsense101:

Lol, ol'boy you funny o, Na struts the man wan buy abi na motor grin. Abi dem dey put "Fancy Electronic front struts" for model description ? grin
If you wana help the guy give him useful/ actionable information , not a reply that leaves him even more confused.

@bozz007 I believe what gazzuzz is refering to is the sport package of the MDX. These have an Active Damper System that switch between Comfort & Sport Mode by adjusting suspension stiffness.
There's a dedicated button with the inscription "COMFORT" in the centre console below the shift stick.Once you see that, you can tell it's a sport Package. The sport package MDXs also have peforrated leather seats.

I drove a 2008 Mdx with the Sport & Tech package from 2009 to 2011 and loved every minute of it. What disadvantage does the Active Damper System pose @gazzuzz? . Is there a maintenance or repair challenge in Nigeria?
Over here the Active Damper System is a major selling point

as at last year, the fancy electronic thing cost 1m a pair.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bilar01(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
Good evening fam.. please oga GAZZUZZ I need your help .. my car always go off if am in traffic with the AC on and sometimes pick slowly whend the AC is on.. what can cause this? It's a kia rio.. may God bless you with the good work you are doing out here.. and also hoping to meet you soon [color=#990000][/color]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Commonsense101(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

The ADS struts cost $500 to $600 for a pair.And that's OEM.
Which one be N1m
Honda's Patent on the tech is the primary reason they still cost that much. once that expires prices will drop.
Alternatively the ADS struts can be replaced with standard struts. You simply loose the ADS feature, and your Acura rides like a regular/ non sport

https://www.mdxers.org/forums/74-second-generation-mdx-2007-2013/56394-ads-shocks-regular.html#/topics/56394?page=1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bozz007(m): 6:36pm On Oct 10, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

wawu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (409) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.