Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:03 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (627589 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by topsylee: 12:27am On Jan 14, 2019
Good day Gazzuzz.

My Avensis 2007 delays before it engages DRIVE after parking for a while (say overnight). Afterward, it drives smoothly and will engage DRIVE readily without delay. Any idea what may be the issue?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by motemi111(m): 9:52am On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you very much.

Mr speaker, I will recommend the Gx470 engine transmission suspension and airconditioning are built to last, I have 5 clients with same car, and for 4 years all we have done are oil and brake pad changes.
Boss, thanks for everytime. I should have call but the cash for the vehicle the other time went for another thing but still I'm still coming for the car soon sir. Pls, I will like to ask what transmission oil is best for servicing Honda accord 2008 model sir? Thanks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39am On Jan 14, 2019
motemi111:

Boss, thanks for everytime. I should have call but the cash for the vehicle the other time went for another thing but still I'm still coming for the car soon sir. Pls, I will like to ask what transmission oil is best for servicing Honda accord 2008 model sir? Thanks.

Honda Dw1
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by idsolar(m): 10:56am On Jan 14, 2019
For income diversification, I want to have a Toyota sienna car preferably from 2005 model upward for transportation - Kaduna to Abuja and backward daily. I am Usman Idowu Momoh Ohikere, a solar energy and inverter technician. Bearing in mind that contract/project is not an everyday affair, I therefore need this car so that I can driving it for transportation.

My proposal
if you have this car for sales, I can purchase it but with 12-15months total repayment.

Repayment plan (kad-abj-kad)
N5,000 daily savings x 6days = N30,000 weekly savings
N30,000 x 4wks = N120,000 monthly x 15momths = N1.8m

Additional expected income
income from any solar/inverter projects within the period

comfort line/collateral
- my personal house (3 bedroom flat fully fenced with the 2shops in front used for canopy/chair rentals)

- my personal car - Toyota Carina E

Suitable Witness/Guarantor - available

please kindly consider and touch my life for good

thank you.

please call/whatapp me urgently.

Usman Idowu Momoh Ohikere
08033735359, 08098740141
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:59am On Jan 14, 2019
idsolar:
For income diversification, I want to have a Toyota sienna car preferably from 2005 model upward for transportation - Kaduna to Abuja and backward daily. I am Usman Idowu Momoh Ohikere, a solar energy and inverter technician. Bearing in mind that contract/project is not an everyday affair, I therefore need this car so that I can driving it for transportation.

My proposal
if you have this car for sales, I can purchase it but with 12-15months total repayment.

Repayment plan (kad-abj-kad)
N5,000 daily savings x 6days = N30,000 weekly savings
N30,000 x 4wks = N120,000 monthly x 15momths = N1.8m

Additional expected income
income from any solar/inverter projects within the period

comfort line/collateral
- my personal house (3 bedroom flat fully fenced with the 2shops in front used for canopy/chair rentals)

- my personal car - Toyota Carina E

Suitable Witness/Guarantor - available

please kindly consider and touch my life for good

thank you.

please call/whatapp me urgently.

Usman Idowu Momoh Ohikere
08033735359, 08098740141

Kindly disregard this message as it might be a scam

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:00am On Jan 14, 2019
topsylee:
Good day Gazzuzz.

My Avensis 2007 delays before it engages DRIVE after parking for a while (say overnight). Afterward, it drives smoothly and will engage DRIVE readily without delay. Any idea what may be the issue?

2 years ago I saw same issue in my workshop, sadly It threw no codes so I just replaced the transmission.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:01am On Jan 14, 2019
jarkbauer:
What small car with the best fuel economy would you recommend.

kia rio 2006-8

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by idsolar(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Kindly disregard this message as it might be a scam

oga please I am highly embarrassed. it is not all Nigerians that are scammers. ideas abound, but physical cash to prosecute may not be available. not everyone online are thief. some of us in this country still value our name.

I don't even mind if my Toyota Carina E can be trade in and I complete the balance within the period. please I am serious. I need this help urgently.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:18am On Jan 14, 2019
idsolar:

oga please I am highly embarrassed. it is not all Nigerians that are scammers. ideas abound, but physical cash to prosecute may not be available. not everyone online are thief. some of us in this country still value our name

open a thread somewhere else not here.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by idsolar(m): 11:26am On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

open a thread somewhere else not here.
thank u sir. I have done that
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by onyiloyi(m): 11:52am On Jan 14, 2019
Please, I'm about to pay for a v6 Toyota Camry 2004 model n people r advice me against it, d main issue is that d engine smokes a little, so I want to know if I rings d engine will it be OK n serve me for at least two years? and after that if I eventually decides to change d engine how much is d engine? Please, I need urgent answer before I pay for d car today
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by SteveUg(m): 11:56am On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

replace cam and crankshaft sensors with brand new replacement parts.
Honorable gazzuzz I just want to use this opportunity to say a big thank u to you , you are a genius and may God continue to anoint you with more wisdom... After changing the sensors car works fine and it doesn’t jerk at all... Thank so much may God bless u
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
SteveUg:

Honorable gazzuzz I just want to use this opportunity to say a big thank u to you , you are a genius and may God continue to anoint you with more wisdom... After changing the sensors car works fine and it doesn’t jerk at all... Thank so much may God bless u

May the Lord be with you on your journey with the nissan.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
onyiloyi:
Please, I'm about to pay for a v6 Toyota Camry 2004 model n people r advice me against it, d main issue is that d engine smokes a little, so I want to know if I rings d engine will it be OK n serve me for at least two years? and after that if I eventually decides to change d engine how much is d engine? Please, I need urgent answer before I pay for d car today

Please do not buy a defective vehicle.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mat2lock(m): 12:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Oga Gazzuzz, afternoon sir, please which engine oil specs do you recommend for a 2012 Hyundai accent. Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
mat2lock:
Oga Gazzuzz, afternoon sir, please which engine oil specs do you recommend for a 2012 Hyundai accent. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/4922062/mobil1-usa-0w-40-5w30-0w-20

5w30 engine oil, I sell in link above.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

2 years ago I saw same issue in my workshop, sadly It threw no codes so I just replaced the transmission.

Correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't that be an issue with transmission fluid temperature?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mammanbawa: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Boss GAZZUZZ
I've been having an issue with my 2014 Kia Sorento V6
I'm tired of changing the rear wheels as a result of wear on the inside
Currently both rear tires have suffered excessive wear and due to financial constraints
I can't change them for now
So I opt for turning around the wheel with the worn side now outwards
The issue is the tires bend inwardly, I've changed the lower arms thrice now
And after a while
The tires bend inwardly thereby causing them to wear
I was advised to raise the car a little, I bought another set of springs and added them to the original ones which raised the height a little but the ride became unstable
Please I'm tired
What do I do?

Note: I'm a regular traveler and I ply through very terrible roads
Car was bought brand new in 2014 and never gave such issues until mid 2018

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
mammanbawa:
Boss GAZZUZZ
I've been having an issue with my 2014 Kia Sorento V6
I'm tired of changing the rear wheels as a result of wear on the inside
Currently both rear tires have suffered excessive wear and due to financial constraints
I can't change them for now
So I opt for turning around the wheel with the worn side now outwards
The issue is the tires bend inwardly, I've changed the lower arms thrice now
And after a while
The tires bend inwardly thereby causing them to wear
I was advised to raise the car a little, I bought another set of springs and added them to the original ones which raised the height a little but the ride became unstable
Please I'm tired
What do I do?

Note: I'm a regular traveler and I ply through very terrible roads
Car was bought brand new in 2014 and never gave such issues until mid 2018

I own a 2012 hyundai ix35 so we share similar suspension setup in the rear. Late last year I carried out a complete overhaul of the rear suspension I had similar issues you are having now and this is after 5years of use. I sh.it you not, every part made of rubber in the rear was brittle and torn, I had to replace every rubber bushing in the back of the car.

Return the car to its factory spec height and replace every defective bushing, after you done, ensure you perform 4 wheel alignment (Rear then front)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mammanbawa: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

I own a 2012 hyundai ix35 so we share similar suspension setup in the rear. Late last year I carried out a complete overhaul of the rear suspension I had similar issues you are having now and this is after 5years of use. I sh.it you not, every part made of rubber in the rear was brittle and torn, I had to replace every rubber bushing in the back of the car.

Return the car to its factory spec height and replace every defective bushing, after you done, ensure you perform 4 wheel alignment (Rear then front)

I did an overhaul around September last year
Changed all four lower arms (including the front arms)
I changed stabilizer linkages, rear lower arms (I thought the bushings are those round rubber stuff at each end of the lower arm)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
mammanbawa:

I changed stabilizer linkages, rear lower arms (I thought the bushings are those round rubber stuff at each end of the lower arm)

hope you replaced the ones on the spindles?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kayharry(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
Check ur camber
mammanbawa:

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mammanbawa: 7:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

hope you replaced the ones on the spindles?

I'm afraid no
I'll have to replace the spindles I think
Cos one of the mechanics said replacing the bushings at times is a fruitless effort
I had the same issue with my 406
Bushings wore out on my way home from the mechs
I had to change the arms
Anyways thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mammanbawa: 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kayharry:
Check ur camber
After every replacement of the lower arms and wheel alignment
The camber angle goes back to normal for a while
But immediately I travel
I have it at the back of my mind that my lower arms are gone
I don't know why I'm facing these issues
My sportage is in its 11th year
Bought brand new in 2008
Never faced such issues except for AC which I'm still suffering with that's why I don't travel with it
I guess I'll have to work thoroughly on that AC
The thing is there's shortage of professionals on this side
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
mammanbawa:

I'm afraid no
I'll have to replace the spindles I think
Cos one of the mechanics said replacing the bushings at times is a fruitless effort
I had the same issue with my 406
Bushings wore out on my way home from the mechs
I had to change the arms
Anyways thanks

Don't forget the 4 wheel alignment. Especially camber adjustment.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mammanbawa: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Don't forget the 4 wheel alignment. Especially camber adjustment.
Okay sir
Thanks a ton
Any idea on how much the OEM compressor of 2014 Kia Sorento V6 will cost?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
mammanbawa:

Okay sir
Thanks a ton
Any idea on how much the OEM compressor of 2014 Kia Sorento V6 will cost?

meanwhile I love the power in that engine!!!!!

The compressor I have no idea, never had to replace it in my line of work.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mammanbawa: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

meanwhile I love the power in that engine!!!!!

The compressor I have no idea, never had to replace it in my line of work.

Boss
This car moves
Like it mooooveeeessss. It sounds better than a c350 to me. Hold your opinions to yourselves
I don't wanna give stories of the feats I've achieved in my journeys
People here will just drag you anyhow
Thank Heavens I didn't go for the Mohave as advised
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
Diportivo how far naa? U no go fit package this stuff?

[q[b][/b]uote author=diportivo post=74653126]

firstly,god punish the Mexicans on ur behalf grin

what year of MDX?

I can bet it skips 2,jumps to 3 and stays locked there

that's why u need to manually select 1 for it to move from rest

the advice is to replace trans[/quote]
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by samhay: 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2019
Evening Gazzuzz

Please I need your opinion on this

I wanna get a car for my mum, considering getting easy access to mechanic, durability for Naija road and common problems.... I don't want something that will start giving her sleepless night.

Please help me choose from these:

Nissan Juke
Nissan Qashqai
Ford Fiesta ST
Nissan Duster
Hyundai Tucson

All 2012 model

Destination Of Car : Ibadan

Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by eyeview: 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2019
Gazzuzz,
What is the likely electrical fault that makes it that when the ignition is turned on, the lights and all at the dashboard comes on but no sound.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by diportivo: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
georgeiyke009:
Diportivo how far naa? U no go fit package this stuff?

[q[b][/b]uote author=diportivo post=74653126]

firstly,god punish the Mexicans on ur behalf grin

what year of MDX?

I can bet it skips 2,jumps to 3 and stays locked there

that's why u need to manually select 1 for it to move from rest

the advice is to replace trans

WhatsApp me

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.