Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (627469 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2020
Godliftedme:
Gazzuzz, good afternoon.
Please, I do like to seek your opinion and that of others on 2014 Acura MDX on the durability, maintenance, parts availability and cost etc.
I appreciate all information to help me in my decision.
THanks

if compared to other older models, the parts are not so popular.

As per durability , it's an ajebo SUV , if you want a proper off road/in city SUV Honda or Acura don't fit the list.

But really nice car if u have good roads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Godliftedme: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2020
Oga Gazzuzz,
Thanks for your prompt response. I have read a lot of good and bad about Acura models older than 2014, but not so much about this third generation, one thing that is getting me worried is that I am pretty sure the parts will be costly.
I have read about changing the timing belts as at when due, infact this is the first time I am hearing this, I didn't even know the timing belt has to be changed at specific period, advised must always use the OEM (Honda / Acura) branded oils and some said it does not do very well in MPG due to the type of petrol we have in country.
Just wanted us to rub mind as all the discuss will help to uphold me fears or dismiss the fear about this SUV. It is intended for daily light use.
GAZZUZZ:

As per durability , it's an ajebo SUV , if you want a proper off road/in city SUV Honda or Acura don't fit the list.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phnibeogu: 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

I would rather avoid them

ok. what do u suggest is good from 2009 -11 compact SUV . without mentioning RAV 4 or CR-V?? I mean something good and also well priced.. mention 3 if possible. thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dicksonadams(m): 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2020
phnibeogu:

ok. what do u suggest is good from 2009 -11 compact SUV . without mentioning RAV 4 or CR-V?? I mean something good and also well priced.. mention 3 if possible. thanks

Almost all cars are good, just that Japan major cars, Honda and Toyota, would likely last longer and easier to maintain.

Hence the reason why good mechanic would suggest them.

Except if don't mind
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Andreda1st: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

click my signature
I've messaged you on whatsapp. Awaiting your reply
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phadriz(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
phadriz:
Your Excellency Gazzuuzz, good day. My vehicle liberty 2003, has been giving some challenges recently. When I start the vehicle (i.e. ignite the vehicle) the vehicle start vibrating to the extent that I can not put on the AC. What are the likely causes and remedy sir?

Oga Gazzuzz,
Still expecting your response on this�
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sdbaba: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2020
Still need responses on this please. Car is located in Ibadan

sdbaba:
Good Evening,

I have an old reliable Benz 190E Padded. Engine and Body still in extremely good shape. I will like to UPGRADE AND BEAUTIFY the car as I really like the car and don't want to allow it rot away in my garage. Do you know anyone who can do a good job of Pimping and adding some few new good features to the car for me?

Urgent responses will be appreciated.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KOMBE: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
nurey:

The 04 to 05 was fitted with 3.3L while the 09 is fitted with 3.5L

The 3.5L is faster and more fuel efficient than the 3.3L but the Engine and transmission of the 09 cost more than the 3.3L

They are both solid but the 3.5 is an all aluminum block Engine, if it has a serious overheating problem replacement of the Engine is the only solution. But personally I would buy a 3.5 over 3.3 if I am not a novice in vehicles

Thanks, I prefer 09 since it is newer,

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
Godliftedme:
Gazzuzz, good afternoon.
Please, I do like to seek your opinion and that of others on 2014 Acura MDX on the durability, maintenance, parts availability and cost etc.
I appreciate all information to help me in my decision.
THanks

This will be my next automobile in 3-5yrs time. 2014/2015 MDX So much love it.
FWD, 6speed Auto, Entertainment Package, will do grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rickt: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Good morning boss,

Please my 2006 Camry has VSC and TRAC off appearing on my dashboard and what kind of engine oil will be good for servicing it?

Please help my ignorance, is a v6 engine more difficult to maintain than a 4 plug?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by mistamexzy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oga Gazzuzz, please can you recommend any Nigerian used car for 1m for Uber, My first pick was a 2008 Honda CRV, and Secondly 2003 Lexus ES300, I'm leaning towards the CRV because of the bad road challenges I might face. Can you please give me your opinion.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by seanfer(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Boss Goid Afternoon can you recommend this Iridium plug for 06 Camry i4?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
mistamexzy:
Oga Gazzuzz, please can you recommend any Nigerian used car for 1m for Uber, My first pick was a 2008 Honda CRV, and Secondly 2003 Lexus ES300, I'm leaning towards the CRV because of the bad road challenges I might face. Can you please give me your opinion.

Dru23 in your free time kindly lecture. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
seanfer:

Boss Goid Afternoon can you recommend this Iridium plug for 06 Camry i4?

incomplete information.

Price, source, clear pic of product , clear pic of packaging.

There are too many clones of iridium sparkplugs with coper cores grin

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Dru23 in your free time kindly lecture. Thanks

Ha .. You dey give me wrk be that o

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by dru23(m): 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
mistamexzy:

Oga gazzuz say make I lecture you.. My personal opinion say away from naija used cars.. At least 40% of them are abuse from bad engine to engine shorten oil.. It will become a money pit ...
But if you decide to go for naija used, have it in the back of your head that you are taking a big risk .And be ready to deal with the outcome of your choices ..
And apart from that those cars you mention are not good for uber.. Either focus on a civic 03 to 05 or the almighty Corolla.. But with your budget a Corolla is not visible. So with a little more money go for toks civic and you can get a good one between 1.3m naira to 1.5m naira.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rickt: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
rickt:
Good morning boss,

Please my 2006 Camry has VSC and TRAC off appearing on my dashboard and what kind of engine oil will be good for servicing it?

Please help my ignorance, is a v6 engine more difficult to maintain than a 4 plug?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2020
rickt:
Good morning boss,

Please my 2006 Camry has VSC and TRAC off appearing on my dashboard

scan vehicle

and what kind of engine oil will be good for servicing it?

if not a Nigerian used car, 5w30 weight.

Yes,
4 problems, 6 problems.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by johnvinsley: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Good afternoon Hi Chief Guzzuzz,
Kindly help my ignorance on car techinical terms and explanation. My Tayota Camry 2010 model with i4 (2ar-fe) engine developed a gearbox issue during the Xmas season travel. The gearbox wouldn't select gears except gear 1 and 2. The rev will reach 5,6,7 and the car wouldn't select gear.
I have managed to bring the car back to abuja and i meet my mechanic here and after checking he said the gearbox brainbox (one black small box) wasn't communicating which he said he fix and the car is communicating with the gearbox.
The issue now is the problem haven't be resolved. The car can only select all gears if I am driving slowly like a learner. Please help me.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by rickt: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2020
author=GAZZUZZ post=85975414]
Thank you Boss.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hello Chief Gazzuzz.
My 2011 Nissan Altima throws the following codes:

P0443
P0138
P0037
P2138
P0420

I did some research online, and I found out that some of the codes are complimentary. But I feel, getting your experienced suggestions will be great before taking it to the mechanic.
The car runs and drives great, btw

Thanks boss.

cc: Nurey, KINGreignn
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by nurey(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Heykayxx:
Hello Chief Gazzuzz.

P0443
P0138
P0037
P2138
P0420

I did some research online, and I found out that some of the codes are complimentary. But I feel, getting your experienced suggestions will be great before taking it to the mechanic.

Thanks boss.

cc:

You should post in Nissan/Infiniti thread so costee and Nissparts can take over, there is little I can do since I am not a practicing technician.

You should also put a location so those close by can recommend appointment
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KINGreignn: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Heykayxx:
Hello Chief Gazzuzz.

P0443
P0138
P0037
P2138
P0420

Thanks boss.

cc: Nurey, KINGreignn

You have issues with your O2 sensor and Heated Oxygen sensor and Catalytic Converter in bank 1.
Also, you have an evap system malfunction.
Is
Check for voltage readings on these sensors and also check for exhaust leaks.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
KINGreignn:

You have issues with your O2 sensor and Heated Oxygen sensor and Catalytic Converter in bank 1.
Also, you have an evap system malfunction.
Is
Check for voltage readings on these sensors and also check for exhaust leaks.
Thanks boss. I'll do as suggested.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Heykayxx(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
nurey:

You should post in Nissan/Infiniti thread so costee and Nissparts can take over, there is little I can do since I am not a practicing technician.

You should also put a location so those close by can recommend appointment
Thanks chief.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by IMOHS(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
Boss Gazzuz, please what do you think about this repair,it will be shipped from usa, seller says it will be fixed here in Nigeria, do you think it's a good buy?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2020
IMOHS:
Boss Gazzuz, please what do you think about this repair,it will be shipped from usa, seller says it will be fixed here in Nigeria, do you think it's a good buy?

Looks like a vibe. Rear suspension is not complicated.

Total cost of suspension repair should not exceed 120k

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by IMOHS(m): 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

Looks like a vibe. Rear suspension is not complicated.

Total cost of suspension repair should not exceed 120k
Seller says he ll handle repairs. So if repairs can be properly done, I should go ahead, no cause for worries?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Graciousnaija: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2020
Please i have a 2002 highlander and I observed recently that when I put gear in park, the car seems to be reeving up beyond I on the rpm. What can be the cause of this and how do I fix it?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by KINGreignn: 8:43pm On Jan 24, 2020
Graciousnaija:
Please i have a 2002 highlander and I observed recently that when I put gear in park, the car seems to be reeving up beyond I on the rpm. What can be the cause of this and how do I fix it?
scan it. i bet its got an issue with its IAT sensor and either carbon and gunk build up or kazeem work lipsrsealed has affected it.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:44am On Jan 25, 2020
IMOHS:

Seller says he ll handle repairs . So if repairs can be properly done, I should go ahead, no cause for worries?

I have seen this route a lot of times, usually does not end well.

Select a car with less damage.

2 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:52am On Jan 25, 2020
Graciousnaija:

Clean the IACV pic below.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.