Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,457 members, 7,897,944 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 11:36 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (631351 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Rejuvenation26: 9:07am On Aug 07, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

I don't recommend

OK thanks all de same bro
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Rejuvenation26: 9:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Rejuvenation26:
Good evening Mr Gazzuzz

Please I want to know about de Honda civic, I learned is fuel economical as de corolla....i intend buying one for bolt job since is de only my budget can afford ahead of corolla

If buying what year can u recommend sir?

Please is there anyone to help me out on this is very urgent
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LeonMacJames(m): 10:27am On Aug 08, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Item 1, 2 and 12 come as the factory setup. Item 12 is not monitored by the engine ecu and it's presence or absence will not trigger an emission code.

The use of catalytic converters is to reduce harmful gasses produced by the vehicle.

Thank you very much for this response. But one more thing, would get the converters have any positive impact on my fuel consumption
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by hriz(m): 11:33am On Aug 10, 2021
pls someone refer me to good mech around surulere dt can fix ds codes.. ionno where to find the canister purge let alone replace it..civic 2012

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Henroobaba: 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Good Afternoon Mr Gazzuzz, pls i would your opinion about the Mitsubishi Pajero Jeep 2008. I will like to know if the parts are readily accessible in Nigeria and what to watch out for in owning or buying one. Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Henroobaba:
Good Afternoon Mr Gazzuzz, pls i would your opinion about the Mitsubishi Pajero Jeep 2008. I will like to know if the parts are readily accessible in Nigeria and what to watch out for in owning or buying one. Thank you

New original parts are available and as usual pricy. It's not common in the American market, so used parts are not easy to find .

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Henroobaba: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

New original parts are available and as usual pricy. It's not common in the American market, so used parts are not easy to find .

Thank you Sir
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Dozita(m): 6:43pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dear Gazzuzz,

I have a 2013 RAV4 I’ve used for a year with a fuel consumption of 11mpg. It’s quite excessive and I need a way to fix it. Any idea what could be the cause? Engine runs smooth otherwise, though I’ve had to change wheel rotors and I’m still not satisfied with the wheels/suspension generally. Bought Nigerian used.

Thanks!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:48pm On Aug 14, 2021
Dozita:
Dear Gazzuzz,

I have a 2013 RAV4 I’ve used for a year with a fuel consumption of 11mpg. It’s quite excessive and I need a way to fix it. Any idea what could be the cause? Engine runs smooth otherwise, though I’ve had to change wheel rotors and I’m still not satisfied with the wheels/suspension generally. Bought Nigerian used.

Thanks!

Engine tune up
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Dozita(m): 9:47pm On Aug 14, 2021
GAZZUZZ:

Engine tune up
Thank you chief. Can I bring the car to your garage for this, and if yes please share address and when? Thanks again.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kollykolly: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2021
Please I am having this throttle lag. Throttle response not commensurate with gas pedal pressing. I have done so many things still not working like changing fuel pump, starting sensor, servicing of nozzles, changing of plugs and others. Now the mechanic is saying he will service the throttle being an electrical throttle and I am confused and skeptical. Please gurus in the house advise before I misstep.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drmuchin: 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2021
Scan results and current state of oxygen sensor.
GAZZUZZ
Will Ur special device work here?

cc kingreign
cc blackbishop

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 6:40pm On Aug 15, 2021
drmuchin:
GAZZUZZ

cc kingreign
cc blackbishop
What car is this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by drmuchin: 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2021
kingreign:

What car is this?

My bad
VW BORA JETTA BODY
GOLF 4 2.0L ENGINE
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
drmuchin:
GAZZUZZ

cc kingreign
cc blackbishop

No
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 1:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
good afternoon sir GAZZUZZ, i have a 2008 honda civic that i replaced the atf with dw1 last 2 month but just last week i noticed that the gear revv high before changing but all the gears changed well, i was directed to a gear mechanic, he drove it for some minutes without popping the hood and told me i need to change the gearbox, please what will be your advice on this.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by amosfunmi(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
amosfunmi:
Good Evening Baba,
my Camry 2000 5s fe engine is not doing well
1. The car usually goes off after a long drive usually more than 1hr continuous drive, vehicle would just jerk and go off, some times it take time to start back sometimes it start and does not idle. this does not usually happen when driving within the town, though short journey.
2. I have scan and got P0105 pointing to MAP sensor. I have done the basic check before buying a tokunbo MAP sensor: harness is good and there is 5v supplied when on.
3. I have replace the MAP sensor and the issue is still happening. I was advised to look at the TPS, that I have also changed and the issue is still happening. what else can I check/inspect that would help in resolving this issue

Oga Gazzuz, advice would be appreciated. the car is beginning to have a cold start, two to three cranking before starting.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by tabontabon: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good evening oga Gazzuz, please what could be the problem with a dodge grand caravan that only gear 1 and 2 selects? And what is the solution?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimmoney:
good afternoon sir GAZZUZZ, i have a 2008 honda civic that i replaced the atf with dw1 last 2 month but just last week i noticed that the gear revv high before changing but all the gears changed well, i was directed to a gear mechanic, he drove it for some minutes without popping the hood and told me i need to change the gearbox, please what will be your advice on this.

Why did you change the oil?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
amosfunmi:
Good Evening Baba,
my Camry 2000 5s fe engine is not doing well
1. The car usually goes off after a long drive usually more than 1hr continuous drive, vehicle would just jerk and go off, some times it take time to start back sometimes it start and does not idle. this does not usually happen when driving within the town, though short journey.
2. I have scan and got P0105 pointing to MAP sensor. I have done the basic check before buying a tokunbo MAP sensor: harness is good and there is 5v supplied when on.
3. I have replace the MAP sensor and the issue is still happening. I was advised to look at the TPS, that I have also changed and the issue is still happening. what else can I check/inspect that would help in resolving this issue

Remotely not much I can do
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
i bought the car last November and i felt it was proper for me to change the atf because i wanted to use it for bolt
GAZZUZZ:

Why did you change the oil?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Kokomo: 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimmoney:

Honda gear is very sensitive, the reason manual gear are usually recommended, try and show another gear technician to check it, and if he say same thing, then you will need to change the gear. How much did they call the gear? make sure it is real tokunbo gear
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimmoney:
i bought the car last November and i felt it was proper for me to change the atf because i wanted to use it for bolt

How much was the oil you used?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fk001(m): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
kingreign:

What car is this?

Good evening sir pls where is your office in Abuja

I want to bring my car for check up
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kingreign(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
fk001:

Good evening sir pls where is your office in Abuja

I want to bring my car for check up
My outfit is in Kubwa, send me a message or give me a call this evening pls. 07034581213
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by fk001(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
kingreign:

My outfit is in Kubwa, send me a message or give me a call this evening pls. 07034581213

Okay sir

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by payne4real(m): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mr @Gazzuzz, pls whats your opinion about Toyota Highlander 2006 limited edition. I want to know the best oil (engine, steering etc) to use and what to watch out for in owning or buying one.
I also want to know the best way to maintain the car and the likely issues I can encounter.
Thanks for your prompt response.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 9:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
bought 3 liters at 3,500 each
GAZZUZZ:

How much was the oil you used?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimmoney:
bought 3 liters at 3,500 each

Very fake.

It's at least ₦5,000 a liter now
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
what will be your advice sir
GAZZUZZ:

Very fake.

It's at least ₦5,000 a liter now

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimmoney:
what will be your advice sir

Damage is already done. But next gear, buy genuine oil
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by slimmoney(m): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
the tokunbo gear is 90k in abuja, i took it to my car technician he drove it and concluded that its the solenoid censor that is bad, since all the gear still changes it certainly mean the gearbox is ok.
Kokomo:

Honda gear is very sensitive, the reason manual gear are usually recommended, try and show another gear technician to check it, and if he say same thing, then you will need to change the gear. How much did they call the gear? make sure it is real tokunbo gear

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (409) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.