Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,166 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:53 PM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (629057 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (408) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2017
AmandaLuv:
R15/16 sir

incomplete. You missed some digits
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Tyche(m): 10:38am On Aug 05, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

quicker death for an already dying engine.

cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by osarodon(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good afternoon house/Gazzuzz,
Please help me confirm if this gear ATF is good for use on Corolla 2003 gear box. Thanks very much for your usual support.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:16pm On Aug 05, 2017
osarodon:
Good afternoon house/Gazzuzz,
Please help me confirm if this gear ATF is good for use on Corolla 2003 gear box. Thanks very much for your usual support.

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by osarodon(m): 4:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Good morning Gazzuzz,

Thanks for your prompt response, please how much is this ATF you posted and where can one easily source it?

Thank you very much.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Lancier(m): 11:17am On Aug 06, 2017
Good morning... I Have an Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV that is leaking oil from under the engine. was told there is a seal under the engine that is weak and that the engine will have to be taken out to reach the seal.

Also the left wheel hub is shaking and the steering shakes when the brakes is applied on speed.

Please can I bring in the SUV for these faults to be fixed?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
Lancier:
Good morning... I Have an Infiniti QX4 2001 SUV that is leaking oil from under the engine. was told there is a seal under the engine that is weak and that the engine will have to be taken out to reach the seal.

Also the left wheel hub is shaking and the steering shakes when the brakes is applied on speed.

Please can I bring in the SUV for these faults to be fixed?

contact me privately I will refer you to someone in Lagos. 08033910382
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
osarodon:
Good morning Gazzuzz,

Thanks for your prompt response, please how much is this ATF you posted and where can one easily source it?

Thank you very much.

I have stock in the workshop, contact me 08033910382.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DONFASZY(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gazzuzz

C scanning result

RX350 Lexus 2008
****P0037
Oxygen sensor heater control circuit low (bank 1 sensor)
****P0713
Transmission fluid temperature sensor ''A'' circuit high input
****P0798
Pressure control solenoid ''c''electrical
****P0986
Shift solenoid ''E''control circuit high
P02770
DSL solenoid circuit high

Help me locate all dis sensor shit in dis jeeep

I use it everyday

Guess what? How much is carton of Origin sefi ve nt seen ur face here posted to know hw many origin I will buy

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
DONFASZY:
Gazzuzz

C scanning result

RX350 Lexus 2008
****P0037
Oxygen sensor heater control circuit low (bank 1 sensor)
****P0713
Transmission fluid temperature sensor ''A'' circuit high input
****P0798
Pressure control solenoid ''c''electrical
****P0986
Shift solenoid ''E''control circuit high
P02770
DSL solenoid circuit high

Help me locate all dis sensor shit in dis jeeep

I use it everyday

Guess what? How much is carton of Origin sefi ve nt seen ur face here posted to know hw many origin I will buy

I stopped collecting In cartons last month. Now we start from shipping containers. grin

Meanwhile, what are the driving conditions? Did you just buy this car? Seems some repair/conversion work has been done
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gazzuz, I don come with wahalla o!
I have a 2007 CRV, neat vehicle, drives smoothly and all but I travelled and madam told me it started jerking, making noise, overheating and all that. To cut long story short, Kazeem said Engine has knocked. An autopsy report indicated a broken oil pump which made the car overheat.
I replaced the engine afterwards and had a smooth ride, but on the day I was dropped off at the airport, I heard one slight grinding sound which no one has been able to decide what the issue is. I was advised to check the oil pump again. The only common thing between the 2 engines is that I used 5w20 oil.
I am thinking my village people are after me again.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
mykl01:
Gazzuz, I don come with wahalla o!
I have a 2007 CRV, neat vehicle, drives smoothly and all but I travelled and madam told me it started jerking, making noise, overheating and all that. To cut long story short, Kazeem said Engine has knocked. An autopsy report indicated a broken oil pump which made the car overheat.
I replaced the engine afterwards and had a smooth ride, but on the day I was dropped off at the airport, I heard one slight grinding sound which no one has been able to decide what the issue is . I was advised to check the oil pump again. The only common thing between the 2 engines is that I used 5w20 oil.
I am thinking my village people are after me again.

need more info to work with.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

need more info to work with.
I don't even know what to say myself. It's so sad.
A slight continuous sound with slight vibration when the vehicle is idle. No overheating, nothing. Vehicle power and all still intact, but I cant drive it lest I destroy the new engine too.
Mechanic thought it was the timing chain which was changed, now he said oil pump is weak......
I paid 45k for oil pump, but noise continued. I have parked the vehicle till my next vacation. It's in the East, if not I for come park am for your shop.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LAGATA(m): 3:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good afternoon boss. How's the weekend going? Please I drive a corolla 2006/2007 model. I observed the car consumes so much fuel. I had to even check underneath to see whether fuel was leaking.
Secondly there is this noise (as if glass rolled down) that I usually hear from the car when driving.
Abeg come open branch for Abuja my oga. Please any idea how I can tackle these issues?
Keep up the good work sir!
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
mykl01:

I don't even know what to say myself. It's so sad.
A slight continuous sound with slight vibration when the vehicle is idle. No overheating, nothing. Vehicle power and all still intact, but I cant drive it lest I destroy the new engine too.
Mechanic thought it was the timing chain which was changed, now he said oil pump is weak......
I paid 45k for oil pump, but noise continued. I have parked the vehicle till my next vacation. It's in the East, if not I for come park am for your shop.

you paid for oilpump , engine you just replaced? Did you replace engine your self?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
LAGATA:
Good afternoon boss. How's the weekend going? Please I drive a corolla 2006/2007 model. I observed the car consumes so much fuel. I had to even check underneath to see whether fuel was leaking.
Secondly there is this noise (as if glass rolled down) that I usually hear from the car when driving.
Abeg come open branch for Abuja my oga. Please any idea how I can tackle these issues?

contact Mike. +234 703 458 1213

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by thebigkendo(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
thebigkendo:
Oga Gazzuzz Please how much is toks Alternator for Honda accord 06?, Is it advisable to repair? ie change carbon brushes? it failed on me once but came back to life after i hit it with something heavy

GAZZUZZ:

open it up, it might still be OK, and possibly some contaminants like powesteering oil distorted it's function

Opened it, carbon brushes were almost finished.. Replaced them...Its fine now
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
thebigkendo:

Opened it, carbon brushes were almost finished.. Replaced them...Its fine now

congrats.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DONFASZY(m): 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I stopped collecting In cartons last month. Now we start from shipping containers. grin
:
Meanwhile, what are the driving conditions? Did you just buy this car? Seems some repair/conversion work has been done

Yes

Can I pay u a visit wit d jeep
Drive gud though I nid all dis fix
Jeep nids ur attention
Chat u up on what's app
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DONFASZY(m): 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

LAGATA:

U check under if d fuel is leaking make me laugh die on top electric burner

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 07, 2017
Hello Mr Gazzuzz considering to upgrade to the new second generation Infiniti FX 35 2010, is there any prob with this models ?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Ogba Gazzuzz, I drive a 98 Avensis. For the past few months, it has been difficult starting the car in the morning in cold weather. Also, it has rough idling when it starts which smoothens out after about 5 minutes. I will love if you can transform the car like the RX350, paint job etc.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

you paid for oilpump , engine you just replaced? Did you replace engine your self?

The seller said since the engine was good on installation, and i've used it for 2weeks before the issue arose, he would not change it.
I cannot arrest him for fraud too because the mechanic that installed it confirmed that the engine was perfect after I left.
I'm not sure how to proceed in this issue.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26am On Aug 07, 2017
dsunmade:
Ogba Gazzuzz, I drive a 98 Avensis. For the past few months, it has been difficult starting the car in the morning in cold weather. Also, it has rough idling when it starts which smoothens out after about 5 minutes. I will love if you can transform the car like the RX350, paint job etc.

if in Lagos bring it, I'll fix it for free. Parts inclusive. Its an avensis thing wink

If you are not check this part, I is called a coolant temp sensor, check connections to it ensure they are firm.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by DONFASZY(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

if in Lagos bring it, I'll fix it for free. Parts inclusive. Its an avensis thing wink

If you are not check this part, I is called a coolant temp sensor, check connections to it ensure they are firm.

i nid dis part for my Nissan Quest 2005 3.5engine
same iss but after 2-3attempt to start d engine?picks and idle for 15-20sec except i increase d power of d engine by hittin on acceleration pedal and tru out dat day?it will start normal until d next day

ladipo market ve givin 3pcs all fake or bad

I nid original new one or follow com or dey test it...
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Thank you a million times, Oga Gazzuzz. Really appreciate the offer.
What I really need is for you to do comprehensive overhauling of this car including the AC, engine, suspensions, silencer , total paint job etc. It is in a quite good condition but prevention they say is better than cure. I know it is not in the years you normally cater for but it's a Herculean task getting a mechanic that know his onions. Can you please consider overhauling the car, Sir?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
dsunmade:

Thank you a million times, Oga Gazzuzz. Really appreciate the offer.
What I really need is for you to do comprehensive overhauling of this car including the AC, engine, suspensions, silencer , total paint job etc. It is in a quite good condition but prevention they say is better than cure. I know it is not in the years you normally cater for but it's a Herculean task getting a mechanic that know his onions. Can you please consider overhauling the car, Sir?

call me. 08033910382
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

call me. 08033910382

I will do so tomorrow. Thanks, again.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by akanniade10(m): 7:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Good morning, there is this noise I have been observing whenever I start my car in the morning. After the first start, it won't sound again till the next morning. What could it be?
Camry 2011 model
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by LAGATA(m): 3:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Oga sir does Mike have an alternative number? The number u gave me is temporarily switched off.
Thanks
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Gazzuzz, pls i need your assistance.

My 1999 Honda CRV (U.S version) has been "sipping engine oil" like water these days, I intend to change the engine soon, it's an Aluminium Engine. My mechanic said price for tokunbo is 150K, while a contact in Ladipo said 90k. Please assist with a reliable Honda parts seller that I can get the engine from.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by otis54(m): 7:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Oga gazzuzz, pls which gear oil is the best for 2002 Toyota sienna LE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (408) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.