Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,082 members, 7,967,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:16 AM

ASK GAZZUZZ - Autos (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ASK GAZZUZZ (646731 Views)

Gazzuzz Autos And Part Store. / When GAZZUZZ takes over - RX350 - The Journey / Gazzuzz Inspected Vehicles (lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (409) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

Me ke? I'm angry with you. But that's not a Nairaland issue. Peace

hes a nice guy, edit my post
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

hes a nice guy, edit my post
Is this supposed to be a order, edict or what? Requests are framed with a certain degree of politeness.

Once might be a mistake...but twice in a row? That's not how to talk to someone... #grandiosity?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ishilove: 5:11am On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I love nairaland grin

Amen cheesy
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ishilove: 5:13am On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

It is a good car, a friend of mine had in my university days. It was extreemly reliable.
What of us that can only afford 1989 Mercedes Benz? grin
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ishilove: 5:15am On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

tell him not to come back. This is ask gazzuzz not ask paul.

About the highlighted, I do not offer free classes in my workshop, if you want to supervise your work go to a road side mechanic and sit on his head.

This thread is dedicated to solving NLers issues remotely. If you have a problem with me open a fucking thread.

NgcoboP Lets keep the peace, do not interfere.

LMAO!

On Nairaland, the drama never ends

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 5:36am On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

tell him not to come back. This is ask gazzuzz not ask paul.

About the highlighted, I do not offer free classes in my workshop, if you want to supervise your work go to a road side mechanic and sit on his head.

This thread is dedicated to solving NLers issues remotely. If you have a problem with me open a fucking thread.

NgcoboP Lets keep the peace, do not interfere.

Ofcourse he's not coming back. There are better mechanics with better attitude.

I believe It makes no sense not to allow clients see what you are doing with their cars if they chose too unless you have ulterior motives.

So seeing what you are doing on their cars means free lesson.? You offer free tutorial here but you bar clients from see what you are doing with their cars? Isn't that ironic.

What are you doing that's not on YouTube.
Black man with black backward mentality.
Bleep you

8 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:42am On Oct 13, 2017
jarkbauer:

I believe It makes no sense not to allow clients see what you are doing with their cars if they chose too unless you have ulterior motives.

So seeing what you are doing on their cars means free lesson.? You offer free tutorial here but you bar clients from see what you are doing with their cars? Isn't that ironic.

Bleep you

the end.

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Ishilove:

What of us that can only afford 1989 Mercedes Benz? grin

try 1957 wink

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by sisqology(m): 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
Gazzuzz how can I book an appointment with you? Diagnoses and general check up/repair. Some things are wrong and I need to correct before Kazeem damages my car
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2017
sisqology:
Gazzuzz how can I book an appointment with you? Diagnoses and general check up/repair. Some things are wrong and I need to correct before Kazeem damages my car

call. 08033910382
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by makavele: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2017
jarkbauer:

Bleep you

lemme step in here. i do not work for neither am i affiliated to Gazzuzz. The only thing we have in common is that we share the same middle name!
Bet you didnt know that, Gazzuzz !
back to the matter, most professionals will not allow you see what is being done not because they want to swap or steal parts but because it is distracting. It is the same reason an anaethesist will put a patient to sleep under surgery not to steal human parts but for less distraction and cooperation from the “already sleeping patient”
Gazzuzz is not that kind as you put it because I have personally seen him work on my car when it had overheating issues and I was there watching live and direct. We even exchanged ideas, so he is not a Mr Know it All, like you claimed.
If your friend had politely requested to see, I am 100% sure Gazzuzz would allow him see the work in progress.
And finally, the Gazzuzz i know will not steal your parts. As of yesterday i can vouch and take a bullet for him UNLESS of course, a “new Gazzuzzz” was born just this morning !!!
But if its the same one we’ve known; Guy forget it.
Your friend embellished a lot of facts; and
it hurts.
*End of Rant*

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cross8701: 10:31am On Oct 13, 2017
jarkbauer:
So my friend who you've worked on his cars said these about you. Are they true.

He said

You are arrogant
Rude to your customer
Bad customer service
Unnecessarily expensive
Know it all attitude.
You don't allow clients to see what you are doing so it gives room for Parts on cars to be stolen or replaced.

Are you and your friend a bunch of teenage girls in a school playground? I'm struggling to understand your point. If you have a question about cars then post it, that is what the Ask Gazzuzz means. My friend said this, my friend said that.....Grow the Bleep up!!!!

6 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2017
cross8701:

Are you and your friend a bunch of teenage girls in a school playground? I'm struggling to understand your point. If you have a question about cars then post it, that is what the Ask Gazzuzz means. My friend said this, my friend said that.....Grow the Bleep up!!!!

If you are not daft you will see the question in my post.

So go back and reread it opo@@
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by cross8701: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2017
jarkbauer:

If you are not daft you will see the question in my post.

So go back and reread it opo@@

No i am not daft you Neanderthal,i read your post and you are being disingenuous my pretending you don't know you are calling out a man's character based on what your "friend" told you; on a public forum. Nobody forced your friend to use the man's services. "friend who you've worked on his cars said" If your friend had these issues why patronize Gazzuzz on more than one occasion? This is why i called you out,you have an ulterior motive which has nothing to do with cars. Do you understand me now?

5 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jarkbauer: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2017
One of my friend is planning to take his car to him for repair. I am waiting for his testimonial.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jeraw: 12:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Run for your life... wisdom is profitable to direct.
kennystones:
Urgent reply please.price of an infinity fx35 03 model.and is it a good car?

1 Like

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by kennystones: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
jeraw:
Run for your life... wisdom is profitable to direct.
seriously bro.your reasons?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Readonee35L(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
@gazzuzz I need your help.
Can you help me find out the price from your part sellers for the right side passenger door and right side rear door for 2015 Toyota avalon.
Both new and used prices.
Thanks in adv
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Readonee35L:
@gazzuzz I need your help.
Can you help me find out the price from your part sellers for the right side passenger door and right side rear door for 2015 Toyota avalon.
Both new and used prices.
Thanks in adv

I will send you a quote in private
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by jeraw: 2:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dear Gazzuzz, I want to know if it is safe to carry out an engine flush on a car with a mileage of 234800km?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 2:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
jeraw:
Dear Gazzuzz, I want to know if it is safe to carry out an engine flush on a car with a mileage of 234800km?

service history?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Readonee35L(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

With these possible scenarios... will the car start right up if I buy a Tokunbo engine ...

These wahala don tire me jare... more than 2 and a half month and still not fixed
Whats year and model of Nissan is this?
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Readonee35L(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I will send you a quote in private
Alright. smiley
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phadriz(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
My Mitsubushi Space gear engine performance always raise when ever I remove the battery and put it back. The temporary solution I do to it always is to low the engine performance after driving for distance I will now set it back.

Please what is the cause and possible permanent solution?

Thank you
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Readonee35L(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
phadriz:
My Mitsubushi Space gear engine performance always raise when ever I remove the battery and put it back. The temporary solution I do to it always is to low the engine performance after driving for distance I will now set it back.

Thank you
The solution is to stop removing the battery all the time.
You will damage the ecu (Brain Box) by removing the battery all the time.
Each time you remove the battery . The car needs to relearn it's idle.
This is how the car was designed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Readonee35L:

Whats year and model of Nissan is this?

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by phadriz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Readonee35L:

The solution is to stop removing the battery all the time.
You will damage the ecu (Brain Box) by removing the battery all the time.
Each time you remove the battery . The car needs to relearn it's idle.
This is how the car was designed

Thank you Boss, I appreciate
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by bily(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
jarkbauer:
So my friend who you've worked on his cars said these about you. Are they true.

He said

You are arrogant
Rude to your customer
Bad customer service
Unnecessarily expensive
Know it all attitude.
You don't allow clients to see what you are doing so it gives room for Parts on cars to be stolen or replaced.

Yes, Gazzuz may come off as rude and arrogant, especially to people who don't have a good understanding of people temperaments.

If you've interacted with a lot of 'no nonsense kind of people' you'll get him.

I just laugh off most of his cocky remarks.
Playful Gazzuz on Nairaland is better than serious Gazzuz on whatsapp/workshop. Unfortunately, it's serious Gazzuz that gets the work done grin

7 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by evilspirit: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Wow so i wasnt the only one that noticed this!!!!

The first time i visited Gazzuzz was last year. Damn i hated his attitude, he was cocky, arrogant,proud and repugnant.

He comes here cracking jokes but acts differently in his shop.

Infact i hated the way he talked to me when i went to his workplace acting like the god of mechanic and as if i was wasting his time inside my head i was contemplating driving my car back my kazeem.

I have taken my cars twice to his workplace, he is always my last resort.

There is nothing appealing by that attitude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
evilspirit:
Wow so i wasnt the only one that noticed this!!!!

The first time i visited Gazzuzz was last year. Damn i hated his attitude, he was cocky, arrogant,proud and repugnant.

He comes here cracking jokes but acts differently in his shop.

Infact i hated the way he talked to me when i went to his workplace acting like the god of mechanic and as if i was wasting his time inside my head i was contemplating driving my car back my kazeem.

I have taken my cars twice to his workplace, he is always my last resort.

There is nothing appealing by that attitude

open a thread please.

Last time your complain was 10,000 diagnosis fee on the honda thread.

I take God beg you stop coming.

It is a good thing I have now identified you.

Remain with your Kazeem.

If you have a problem with my work on your car open a thread.

But when you go to honda place and omoregie motors and any modern workshop, you dont get to meet the very busy owners, you meet staff that are paid to swallow all your crap and say yes sir! I dont have that time.

I did not open this thread to advertise my business.

Stop derailing and open a thread.

Next time I will not be so friendly.

6 Likes

Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
phadriz:

Thank you

nothing wrong with your car. It is relearning idle.

Stop removing your battery.
Re: ASK GAZZUZZ by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
bily:

Yes, Gazzuz may come off as rude and arrogant, especially to people who don't have a good understanding of people temperaments.

If you've interacted with a lot of 'no nonsense kind of people' you'll get him.

I just laugh off most of his cocky remarks.
Playful Gazzuz on Nairaland is better than serious Gazzuz on whatsapp/workshop. Unfortunately, it's serious Gazzuz that gets the work done grin
I bow o. Serious Gazzuzz gets the work done and that's what matters here. If they want Mr Congeniality, let them go to Kazeem to lick their ass and mess up their cars.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (409) (Reply)

Free Honda Radio Unlock Codes. Up To Year 2009. K.k Business Asoc. Ltd / Total Cost Of Clearing A Vehicle In Nigeria / N1,200,000 or Less Tokunbo Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.