Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:52 PM

Ten Surprisingly Disappointing Games Of 2009 - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ten Surprisingly Disappointing Games Of 2009 (2183 Views)

The Ten Best Ps3 Games Of All Time / 25 Most Visually Appealing Games Of 2013 / Top 10 Video Games Of 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Surprisingly Disappointing Games Of 2009 by Cogito(m): 4:08am On Jan 08, 2010
I actually loved RE5. I think this is purely down to the fact that I'll played co-op with a friend. We had mad fun. Playing it alone is terrible I must say.

Dragon Age: Origins has to be one of the best games I played last year. Sure the graphics were a big let-down but the storyline and scope of the game was just immense and beautifully crafted. The voice acting was brilliant and as any good RPG should do, your decisions actually affected how your progression in the game went. I was slightly annoyed that they went with the silent protagonist especially after Mass Effect,
Re: Ten Surprisingly Disappointing Games Of 2009 by latepa(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2010
Kosovo you're right, Residents Evil5 sucks with Prototype which i rate the worse infact i don't undersand the meaning of that shape shifter game but F.E.A.R 2 is great to me and i don't know why it's Disappointing,
Re: Ten Surprisingly Disappointing Games Of 2009 by sniperwolf(m): 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2010
Left 4 dead 2 was highly rated not just in www.gamespot.com also in www.ign.com
Re: Ten Surprisingly Disappointing Games Of 2009 by kosovo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2010
just watched a heavy rain Gameplay and for the first time in my entire adult life i was so emotionally in the game,

@ latepa. . . F E A R is just over rated,
Re: Ten Surprisingly Disappointing Games Of 2009 by sniperwolf(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2010
Kosovo can you please help me with Halo 2 or Halo ODST all for PC
All the copies I bought from Ikeja are either empty disc or there will be an error while trying to install them.
I wouldn't mind to have left 4 dead 2 too.
I believe you've played all these games you mentioned
Re: Ten Surprisingly Disappointing Games Of 2009 by kosovo(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2010
I hardly Play PC games. . . And i do most of my gaming on the playstation brand . . . wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your FIFA 23 , Wwe 23 And Other Games On Your Hack Ps4 9.0v to 5.05v / Why Is Playin Video Games A Waste Of Time & Other Forms Of Entertainment Aren't? / Need Technician Who Can Repair Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.