Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,166 members, 7,896,961 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 05:22 AM

Introduction Of IJMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Introduction Of IJMB (400 Views)

Ijmb In Lagos - Everything You Need To Know, And More / Grading System Of IJMB. / Gain Admission Into 200level With The Help Of IJMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction Of IJMB by ijmbreal: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2017
Hello, Good day my fellow students.

I just want to introduce a direct entry program to you which is IJMB (INTERIM JOINT Matriculation Board Board). Please Note : I am not advertising. Because I was among the last set. Now we are waiting for results to come out, which I believe it will be silly,by the special grace of God.

IJMB is a 9 month program, and the final exam always commence in April. Successful students will gain admission into 200 level and study any course of their choice in Nigeria without JAMB and Post UTME. It was moderated by ABU Zaria.

If it is come to admission IJMB is far better than JAMB. It was one of my brother's friend that introduced the program to me last year. He too did IJMB 2014 and now he is in unilorin studying Chemical engineering.

Don't rely on JAMB Only, kill two birds with one.
Admission in Nigeria is something else. I am not forcing anybody to apply. But this is an Opportunity for you to gain admission. There is nothing wrong if you register for both IJMB and JAMB.

For more details about the program visit: www.ijmbreal.com

I was introduced, now I am introducing you. You can do better than me, because we have different destiny.
Opportunities are never lost, but they are taken by others. Nothing is more expensive than a missed Opportunity.

The FORM is out and Registration is going on, which will soon close.

Note : “There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannotmake a difference in this world: those
who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed.”

I pray that this year we shall all succeed, and may God continue to bless this site nairaland.com , the members and the owner.

Thanks.
Re: Introduction Of IJMB by uk10(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2017
jupeb and ijmb ,which is better
Re: Introduction Of IJMB by Abdulgiwah: 2:07am On Apr 17, 2017
Does uniport accept ijmb

(1) (Reply)

Teaching Vacancies / Jamb Portal Opened For 2017 Exam Slip Reprinting / JAMB Sets Up CCTV Cameras In 624 Centres For 2017 UTME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.