Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,950 members, 7,890,126 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids (645 Views)

2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Two Thieves Caught In Mafoluku Oshodi / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by exellent91(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
One of the thieves' victim, has taken to social media, to warn Nigerians about two thieves, who go around pretending to be housemmaids.

She also narrated her story. Here's what she wrote;

"Warning to everyone. Please do not employ these girls in the picture as house helps (the first one in yellow is Mariam while the other is Taiwo). They work with
robbers and fraudsters.

My sister and I got the two girls from the same agent, Mr Salfu from Togo but he lives in Saki area of Oyo stat. The one in yellow worked for me for 6 weeks meanwhile I paid the agent 6 months in advance.

She ran away last week with my gold wristwatch, Samsung grand duos phone and some of my clothes, leaving my son alone in the house with the doors opened, neighbors saw her leaving on a bike with two bags.
The other one left my sister's house after 2 weeks, meanwhile she also paid for 6 months in advance. We have been calling the agent since then and he started by saying we were calling a wrong number, later he stopped picking our calls. Please share to alert everyone."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/04/alarm-raised-about-thieves-going-around.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by youngbabaj(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2017
hmmmmmmmmmm, this life
Re: Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by ediama(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2017
Noted.
Re: Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by Nukilia: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2017
What a world!
Re: Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by josephine123: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2017
Gals looking so calm
Re: Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by ray48: 9:48pm On Apr 15, 2017
Thank God she didn't leave with your son. We need to be more careful when we leave these house helps with children.
Re: Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by rifasenate11(m): 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2017
Afonjaa at the mention of fraud. they keep sophisticating Nigerians
Re: Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by ademiD(f): 9:57pm On Apr 15, 2017
wicked people everywhere, people should always do background check before hiring...
Re: Alarm Raised About Two Thieves Going Around Pretending To Be Housemaids by Unibentested(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2017
Just sighted the two girls travelling out of Lagos..

(1) (Reply)

Rev Kings And Others To Be Hanged Soon By Lagos State Govt / See Photo Of Cab Driver Who Ran Away With Passenger's Luggage In Lagos / What You Need To Know When Directed By The Police To Write A Statement:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.