Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,231 members, 7,907,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 09:11 AM

Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money (974 Views)

Scalable Agriculture Investment Opportunities In Nigeria / Advice Me.what Business Or Investment That Can Give 5%-10% ROI In A Month / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Real Estate? Click And Find Out!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money by damanjohn: 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2017
Greetings Nairalander and interested agriculture investors

Everyone including companies and not forgetting oil and gas exporters from Nigeria are now diving into agriculture business

I am here to reveal to you a agriculture crop that can make you lot of money

Though I was introduced to this business about 2 months ago but I am really enjoying the business

The business is all about buying and selling of moringa seed

Moringa seed price is cost and the demand is what to write about. The least price you can see people selling moringa seed is #1500 and up to #2000 per kg

The business is for you to buy moringa seed from a secret location at a price of #500 per kg and you sell at #1500 per kg or more

I will guide you on this lucrative business if you are interested and also reveal to you the secret location where you can buy moringa seed at cheap price of #500 per kg

Though I charge a token for it

Call me on 09075391906. Or inbox me
Re: Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money by greenmonk: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2017
How many of this thread did you open?
Re: Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money by successgroup(m): 11:55am On Apr 20, 2017
greenmonk:
How many of this thread did you open?

Dont mind him, very jobless looking for who to scam.
Re: Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money by Olayimikami: 8:54am On Apr 24, 2017
damanjohn:

Greetings Nairalander and interested agriculture investors

Everyone including companies and not forgetting oil and gas exporters from Nigeria are now diving into agriculture business

I am here to reveal to you a agriculture crop that can make you lot of money

Though I was introduced to this business about 2 months ago but I am really enjoying the business

The business is all about buying and selling of moringa seed

Moringa seed price is cost and the demand is what to write about. The least price you can see people selling moringa seed is #1500 and up to #2000 per kg

The business is for you to buy moringa seed from a secret location at a price of #500 per kg and you sell at #1500 per kg or more

I will guide you on this lucrative business if you are interested and also reveal to you the secret location where you can buy moringa seed at cheap price of #500 per kg

Though I charge a token for it

Call me on 09075391906. Or inbox me

There is no secret location. Moringa is readily available in a lot of locations.

However i am willing to invest if you can post or send me the proximate analysis of your moringa.

Will await it. Thanks
Re: Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money by damanjohn: 2:50am On May 04, 2017
Olayimikami:

There is no secret location. Moria is readily available in a lot of locations

However i am willing to invest if you can post or send me the proximate analysis of your moringa.

Will await it. Thanks

@Bold is true but the message and difference is the PRICE

LOT OF LOCATION MORINGA can be gotten but unknown location sell cheaper

You can see the difference

If you are ready for business inbox me
Re: Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money by jomolu: 2:38pm On May 17, 2018
hello,pls do u have links for hibiscus flower seller who can supply to lagos?
thank
Re: Agriculture Investment That Can Make You Good Money by waltermeyer: 12:33pm On May 05, 2020
If you don"t mind proceed with this extraordinary work and I anticipate a greater amount of your magnificent blog entries.  best CBD oil for pain

(1) (Reply)

IP Telephony Intercom System Integrator/ Service Provider Company In Lagos Abuja / For Sale: A Snooker Board / Site Build It! Nigeria Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.