Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:31 AM

Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) (74968 Views)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Regina Daniels Injected After A Nail Pierced Her Leg On Set (Photos) / Moesha Babiinoti Boduong And Pete Edochie On Set (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by martyns303(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
And now wizkid is almost light skinned
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nice one dear been a long time coming,may God bless our hustle,album loading.....
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Tobycharles: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Isn't she the girl in the halls at your boy vid.
nope, d one in Daddy yo

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:
this is how it ought to be, a new man came into her life and bettered it, added much more value to her life.

they were both kids when they started out but she seems to be the one that matured,while the former is still chasing ladies

Wizzy can still pay all her bills and besides he's an entertainer,use your brain pls.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by vilkizzy(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
she's all grown and beautiful.....btw happy easter to y'all and to u ma sweet mom of life, i say a big happy birthday to u! God make u bigger, fresher, wiser, stronger and richer! May everyfin u touch on dis day turn gold. Fanks for always staying strong, prayerful and beautiful for us. We love u ma! Show some love Nlanders by hitting d 'like' button plsssss
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by asokid(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2017
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Remember her? She was on Wizkid's first video "Holla at your boy", and dated him for awhile before they fell out.
some guys can mess up abeg. imagine wiz stupid married this queen, he would have got some respect as a child by now. foolish and loser child.
She's all grown up now, married to the famous alakija family and has started acting.

Here are photos of her on set!

Go Sophie!

https://www.instagram.com/sophiealakija/

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/photos-of-wizkids-ex-sophie-rammal.html
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by ugochukwua(m): 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Na wizkid loss,next please
CEOJAMIENAIJA:
Remember her? She was on Wizkid's first video "Holla at your boy", and dated him for awhile before they fell out.

She's all grown up now, married to the famous alakija family and has started acting.

Here are photos of her on set!

Go Sophie!

https://www.instagram.com/sophiealakija/

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/photos-of-wizkids-ex-sophie-rammal.html
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes married with a child and still looks this good

Its about taking care of oneself just like we do when we are newly in love. I have vowed to my unborn kids and hubby I'm yet to meet, that I shall be the best, sexiest wife and mother to ever walk this earth, not to get fat and heavy after one baby. undecided
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Shes married with a child and still looks this good

What's amazing about that. My wife's given birth to three kids, older than her and still looks better, slimmer and sexier. Fact.
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by claremont(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:
this is how it ought to be, a new man came into her life and bettered it, added much more value to her life.

they were both kids when they started out but she seems to be the one that matured,while the former is still chasing ladies

Maturity isn't defined by the choice of a man to chase ladies or not, that's not even the definition in the dictionary. I'm guessing its what they taught you when you were in school.

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by mayortm001(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
Who she eep
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2017
goingape1:
especially black baboons!

What is black baboons ??
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Motherfucker2: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bollinger:

What's amazing about that. My wife's given birth to three kids, older than her and still looks better, slimmer and sexier. Fact.

Liar

Show me her pictures

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by fuckyoumhen: 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
TrollTrap:
Chasing ladies is a sign of immaturity??
YES
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by goingape1: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:

What is black baboons ??
naija women!
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 1:37pm On Apr 16, 2017
she small before?
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 16, 2017
Girl wey I don fucck
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fine geh
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by seguno2: 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
TrollTrap:
Chasing ladies is a sign of immaturity??

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Chukabiz1961(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:

They all look good outside but wait till she take off her clothes

Her beauty can be wiped out with a wet towel

Makeup artists, it will never be well with you guys

A vagina will always smell like dead elephant, even if you wash your vagina with Gucci perfume
You dear not say this in my town. Did you create one?
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Deseo:

Its about taking care of oneself just like we do when we are newly in love. I have vowed to my unborn kids and hubby I'm yet to meet, that I shall be the best, sexiest wife and mother to ever walk this earth, not to get fat and heavy after one baby. undecided

Will amala and gbegiri allow you?

2 Likes

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:

Liar

Show me her pictures

Lol. Ok. My advice to you is this since you think something like this is amazing. Do away with junk food, exercise daily, and sleep right. You'd be amazed at how remarkable your body will be.
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Sacluxpaint:

Will amala and gbegiri allow you?

Nothing can stop me! angry

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by BabylonCruise(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Isn't she the girl in the halla at your boy vid.
Bro......The op mentioned it naaa
Did U even read the post?
Or you have diarrhea of the eye?

Quote me if U have HIV.

1 Like

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by FemiLastBorn(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:

Point Of Correction, He his Not Chasing Ladies sir. Ladies Are Chasing him........
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Blessed96(f): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:

A vagina will always smell like dead elephant, even if you wash your vagina with Gucci perfume
you badttt like Satan grin
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Damfostopper(m): 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:

you seems to be thinking with ur clitoris..... ladies chase him... he can drop whoever he wants.... so chasing ladies is immaturity.... well those

Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 1:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
bootylady101:

story...is that your definition of matured... y is getting married n having kids is the only thing in some gals head... matured indeed
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
aburo gifty...
Re: Sophie Rammal Alakija On Movie Set (Photos) by enesty77(m): 2:00pm On Apr 16, 2017
Motherfucker2:

you can say something better than this bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Reacts To Caroline Danjuma's Allegations Over Tagbo's Death / Bryan Marshall Is Dead (Photos) / Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.