Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,613 members, 7,972,257 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 07:34 AM

Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (29761 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! / Being Broke At 25 Means You Are Poor - Lady Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by RoyalBlak007: 6:28pm On Apr 28, 2017
Quinn22:
Same thing for the ladies. wink

♤#BadtGurlz♠ grin

♤wha wröng with yö (Itzquinn) åccöunt?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Quinn22(f): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Deactivated. Not me though
RoyalBlak007:

♤#BadtGurlz♠ grin

♤wha wröng with yö (Itzquinn) åccöunt?
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by Raydans: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2017
abike12:

Lol cheesy

See your nose
Re: Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! by bitcoinvin(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2017
This are the words of Nnamdi Kanu:
1.Buhari is a Pedeophile and a Rapist,He raped Aisha when she was little and Later Married her according to islamic Rules.
2.Go and tell Buhari,i said:He is Mad[Onye-Ara]
3.Take me to court,If u win Me,i will Denounce Biafra.
Now,kanu Having said all those words and Insulted the incubent President shows:
1.He is Fearless
2.He is brave.
In africa where even Governors Rule like a God with Intimidation and Killing,Kanu Rose to his Feet to call an Incubent President:A pedephile and a Rapist.
Buhari said:Over his dead Body will Kanu Be Released,Now Kanu is out,Buhari is sick,almost 99% Dead.
Are you seeing what am seeing
God bless Kanu
God bless his Faimily..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Nigerian Girls Put Their Massive Backsides On Display (photos) / She Broke Up With Me Because I Am Ibo / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.