Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,265 members, 7,880,997 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:37 AM

See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS (4244 Views)

See What Buhari Wrote In Shagari's Condolence Register / Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Bridget95(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
I just came back from my church and this is what Liepods wrote at m6 Gate
You are not the first to fight Biafra, Awolowo did and his fate is history.

6 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Modelsms8: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2017
Why u bashing Igbos kwan?

Please check my signature below for your data bundles.
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND TESTIMONIES FROM NAIRALANDERS WHOM I HAVE SOLD TO.
Thanks and and remain blessed.
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget95:
You are not the first to fight Biafra, Awolowo did and his fate is history.

Bae let's forget about Nnamdi Kanu can we be friends
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Bridget95(f): 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Bae let's forget about Nnamdi Kanu can we be friends
you can only be friends with your book in order to pass jamb in 2017.

if you persist in fighting Biafra I am sorry that your only friend could be the product from Aba worth #20 that sent Awolowo to his eternal paradise where Lucifer is only king.

13 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget95:
you can only be friends with your book in order to pass jamb in 2017.

if you persist in fighting Biafra I am sorry that your only friend could be the product from Aba worth #20 that sent Awolowo to his eternal paradise where Lucifer is only king.

were u not the one that abused me that day and ran away
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by focus7: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2017
When i first heard this criminal called Nnamdi Kanu was making his noise, then i used to think he was kind of someone of worth not knowing that he's so worthless and lite like a feather.

An empty drum making a loud noise, chest beating bamboo, typical of all Igbos.

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by AntiNigerian: 12:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
this guy can only be hired for amebo journalism and not professional journalism!

2 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by AntiNigerian: 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2017
focus7:
When i first heard this criminal called Nnamdi Kanu was making his noise, then i used to think he was kind of someone of worth not knowing that he's so worthless and lite like a feather.

An empty drum making a loud noise, chest beating bamboo, typical of all Igbos.

6 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Bridget95(f): 12:41pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

were u not the one that abused me that day and ran away
why are you hell bent on fighting a people cheated by a system brought by Britain for their selfish interest.
why can't you allow them to be alone.

How much are you paid at BMC to make you so committed against common sense and reasoning?

4 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget95:
why are you hell bent on fighting a people cheated by a system brought by Britain for their selfish interest.

How much are you paid at BMC to make you so committed against common sense and reasoning?

Ogini mere ku unu na cho Biafra na Buhari regime.
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by ZombieTERROR: 12:44pm On Apr 16, 2017
Any ipob or freedom lover who comments on this boys thread is a BASTARD
And my eternal enemy
You all make me wanna puke
A boy who doesn't deserve my second

Even if na jazzzz
E no fit work on me
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget95:

Ezeokwu wu IPOB wu ihe PDP. ko gini mere Fayose onye PDP si ka Buhari hapu Nnamdi kanu. Nhia wu PDP tussle madam.
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
Any ipob or freedom lover who comments on this boys thread is a BASTARD
And my eternal enemy
You all make me wanna puke
A boy who doesn't deserve my second

Even if na jazzzz
E no fit work on me

Sorry your comment is on the next page no one will see it mmeh
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by oyinkinola: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:
I just came back from my church and this is what Liepods wrote at m6 Gate
....op!
what's the problem in this!
go and get paint!
the red one and write in bold!
AM I THE ONE WHO IS HOLDING HIM?
simple!
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Bridget95(f): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ezeokwu wu IPOB wu ihe PDP. ko gini mere Fayose onye PDP si ka Buhari hapu Nnamdi kanu. Nhia wu PDP tussle madam.
the struggle has no business with political parties in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget95:

e wu onye Igbo or ?
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget95:

Nnamdi Kanu and governor wike chogi me GI mugu. gini Ipob si na November 2015?
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by ZombieTERROR: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Sorry your comment is on the next page no one will see it mmeh
You and I know those ipob guys are stupid for giving in to your games wink
You play with their emotions as you wish grin
Pulling the strings

But they will read our little conservation and realise how stupid they are by commenting on ur useless threads
Get away boy cool
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by ZombieTERROR: 1:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget95:
Look at how the small boy is toying with you.. Using goggle translator to winde u up
Am ashamed for you
Dumbo if you wanna correct him... Ignore him
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by ZombieTERROR: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ipodexposed
I won again grin

Useless thread closed kiss
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by perez100: 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2017
You will make him look like he don't have sense again, the day you will stop dignifying the 'OP' with rejoinders to any of his threads. Some are reasoning the same line with me now. Ignore him and kill the thread.

3 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by gbegemaster(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bishops10:
Whatsapp/call 08176255344
I like this. Hope you guys won't go and put Ayiri or Tom as candidate for presidency sha?

If we are going to do better and clean up Nigeria then you'll get my full support.

2 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Look at how the small boy is toying with you.. Using goggle translator to winde u up
Am ashamed for you
Dumbo if you wanna correct him... Ignore him

lol so when I showed my ID card is Google translator ba? When I speak Igbo in my videos I hope is also translator. Get up from the sleep that u think all igbos are in support of terrorist Kanu
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by bosco2017: 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2017
But u re a moslem op
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed:

Ogini mere ku unu na cho Biafra na Buhari regime.
Afonjo yoruba muslem n'asu lgbo.Hahaha see madness

7 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Tallesty1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
House or abandoned bakery?
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Kellibae(f): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bridget95:

Thanks bae dnt mind the igbo he is speakin.
he is not igbo...probably some1 that grew up in iggbo land..
I know one kaduna guy dat speaks flawless igbo.
Therez no word he dnt kno in igbo language.

His fatherwas a civil servan who worked in enugu thats were they all grew up.

Dnt let this jobles fellow decieve u... anybody can speak igbo my dear!

2 Likes

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by Kellibae(f): 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ukaegbuagbaieni:
Afonjo yoruba muslem n'asu lgbo.Hahaha see madness

Lol i dnt kno how he thinks speakin igbo will make us think he is igbo

1 Like

Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by sarrki(m): 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
IpobExposed how is the holidays going
Re: See What Igbos Wrote In My House Now PICS by ShootToKill: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Abeg comrades save the picture of the zombie's antiquated brown roof.

How can you stay under this kind of rootten roof without having a fried brain like afonjas?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally! Photo Of Our Dear President Buhari Released / Life History Of Baba Lamidi Adedibu / Before You Go To Saraki's House: Our Tin God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.