Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,413 members, 7,881,511 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:50 PM

Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church (300 Views)

Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / "I Just Increased My Tithe To 30 Percent, Satan Go And Die" - Apostle Suleman. / I Just Gave My Tithe To A Beggar. Was I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Pays N42m Tithe To Benue Church by samijay8(m): 10:56am On Apr 16, 2017
Man pays N42m tithe to Benue church

A man, whose identity has been shielded by a local church in Makurdi, Benue State, has shocked church members with a tithe offering of N42m.

Investigations by the News Agency of Nigeria revealed that the money was paid into the United Bank for Africa account of the NKST Church.

Although the resident pastor of the church, Dr. Frederick Ikyaan, initially denied knowledge of the offering, a copy of the church's quarterly financial report, covering the months of January to March 2017, confirmed the payment of N42m in tithe to the church.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Or Cheater? / The Unpayable Debt / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.