Stats: 3,171,276 members, 7,881,037 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members - NYSC (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members (307580 Views)

Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / Prospective NYSC 2016 Batch B II Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by clerkent(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
people on the east I can do medical report for you for 2000 naira
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by irenosen22(f): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yhemit:

17th not far again.....
Abi ooo
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by ped007(m): 7:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
What's up with all this FAKE fitness test certificate here na
Especially, that dude posting a copy of the said 'original certificate' pls allow people to rest jare...
NOTE: If you get the certificate without proper checkup, it's still FAKE... (With or without stamp)
So to be on a safer side, just do the proper thing by simply walking into any Government Hospital... Who knows that may be a life saving decision for you...
PCMs pls lets do the right thing...
Biko, ejoy, dan Allah, chuchu.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
ped007:
Especially, that dude posting a copy of the said 'original certificate' pls allow people to rest jare...
NOTE: If you get the certificate without proper checkup, it's still FAKE... (With or without stamp)
So to be on a safer side, just do the proper thing by simply walking into any Government Hospital... Who knows that may be a life saving decision for you...
hmmm.....
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by chicksman9(m): 7:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
clerkent:
people on the east I can do medical report for you for 2000 naira
Do u stay around Anambra state? and which hospital is that?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
am sorry leaders in d house .... #teamoau

About my school certificate stuff. Any payment/ collection of the certificate in the house please .
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 8:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
ped007:
washere eyan me, but come to think of it, if you are to do all those test it will cost you more than 2500...

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by slanky: 9:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Skmoda360:

washere eyan me, but come to think of it, if you are to do all those test it will cost you more than 2500...
Yea it might cost more.. buh we need to know the state of our health oh Nysc aside...

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by shakwo: 9:16pm On Nov 03, 2017
I clock 30 years this year march and when I registered I was giving exemption which I don't want but at the cafe I did it somebody said nysc called him and ask some questions and he later got is green card and the status changed any truth about this
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2017
slanky:
Yea it might cost more.. buh we need to know the state of our health oh Nysc aside...
yeah right

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by clerkent(m): 10:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
chicksman9:
Do u stay around Anambra state? and which hospital is that?
General hospital onitsha buddy.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by difna17: 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
difna17
Benue state university makurdi
accounting
kano, niger
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
To prospective corps members,
You can get posted to any state of your choice(Excluding your State of Origin) contact me on 08086143951

https://www.nairaland.com/4142502/nysc-posting-redeployment-preferred-state

Redeployment is also available for serving Corp Members to any of your choice states(Excluding your State of Origin)
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by paragon40(m): 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
Squirrel01:

You need to tell them the truth, first 18hours on nysc registration gives you access to stream 1.
you are not far from the truth ....
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by difna17: 10:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
I was mobilized with second class lower instead of second class upper, i have been in school to correct the error but i was told at the student affairs office that there is no more room for correction. i went on and did the registration, so my question is what is the effect of this error to me? will i be allowed at the camp if i present a statement of result with second class upper? i need help pls
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dsimple: 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
guys pls where did u see this baseless medical report stuffs u are carrying around? who asked u to bring it? i believe NYSC will not ask for what we never asked to get cos it was not written on my own green card, neither was it on my dash board.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dsimple: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dsimple:
guys pls where did u see this baseless medical report stuffs u are carrying around? who asked u to bring it? i believe NYSC will not ask for what we never asked to get cos it was not written on my own green card, neither was it on my dash board.
We were asked as a matter of priority to go for immunization against meningitis..... Read between lines

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by DwayneGy(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2017
Hmmmmm

click the link on my signature to join something really big.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
Dsimple:
See this guy o
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by CODEDHEMCY: 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
ped007:

I salute your points...

But mind you, the report we are doing for you is not fake.

Reason NYSC ask you to provide this is bcus of emmergency, dey will be able to know your blood group and genotype.

All informations supplied or recorded on your report will be your genuine info which you will give us.

E.g name,blood group, genotype, age, weight, PT test (positive/negative), address etc these are informations prospective corpers do supply and we get their reports processed for them within hours..

You working straight into any govt hospital will not cost you nothing less than N5000 or more.

Its only if you know anybody in that hospital that you will get it less.

This is an official price in the hospital if you intend doing it from the hospital direct.

You will see that the total package price is N10,000 but we are helping corpers to get it done for just N2500.

And I repeat, no fraud here..

As payment is after your work is done.

Many here has done from us..

You can check 2017 Batch A nairaland page..

We did for many of them and we even did redeployment letter for those that dnt like the states they were posted to and wanted to redeploy with medical report in camp.

You can reach me on 07032609400,09098704142 or add on facebook Adelowo Michael Coded Creation

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by difna17: 6:34am On Nov 04, 2017
pls I have a problem can someone help me out? I was mobilized with second class lower instead of second class upper, i have gone to school to see if i can correct the error but they said it was too late. will this problem affect me at the camp? will i be decamped if they find out i have a class of degree other than what i was mobilized with?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Yhemit(m): 7:41am On Nov 04, 2017
difna17:
pls I have a problem can someone help me out? I was mobilized with second class upper instead of second class lower, i have gone to school to see if i can correct the error but they said it was too late. will this problem affect me at the camp? will i be decamped if they find out i have a class of degree other than what i was mobilized with?

just go to camp with ur results.... I think correction form go dey there.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 04, 2017
Dsimple:
I'm a batch A Corp member, please just do it and take it to camp, it's one of the criteria for registration in camp. It doesn't have to be original though but it's a must u have it.
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nddytex08(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I'm a batch A Corp member, please just do it and take it to camp, it's one of the criteria for registration in camp. It doesn't have to be original though but it's a must u have it.
Medical report or Medical/Fitness Certificate.. Which? or are both the same tin
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 04, 2017
Nddytex08:

Medical report or Medical/Fitness Certificate.. Which? or are both the same tin
Medical fitness/Certificate...
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Skmoda360(m): 10:56am On Nov 04, 2017
IAmFreeman:
Medical fitness/Certificate...
Certificate of Medical Fitness

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by odunukweval: 11:21am On Nov 04, 2017
Plz if ur blood group nd genotype does not correspond with the one on ur medical fitness certificate, will it hinder one from campin?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dsimple: 11:30am On Nov 04, 2017
odunukweval:
Plz if ur blood group nd genotype does not correspond with the one on ur medical fitness certificate, will it hinder one from campin?

it has not been proven to be necessary
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dsimple: 11:33am On Nov 04, 2017
IAmFreeman:
during ur time were u asked to come with it?
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Usguy(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2017
difna17:
I was mobilized with second class lower instead of second class upper, i have been in school to correct the error but i was told at the student affairs office that there is no more room for correction. i went on and did the registration, so my question is what is the effect of this error to me? will i be allowed at the camp if i present a statement of result with second class upper? i need help pls
If you have correcting fluid, just clean the lower and write upper,urself, you are good to go, do that and thank me later.

Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Dsimple: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2017
IAmFreeman:
I'm a batch A Corp member, please just do it and take it to camp, it's one of the criteria f or registration in camp. It doesn't have to be original though but it's a must u have it.
meningitis immunization is different from medical fitness cert...... CHANGE IS CONSTANT...... we are all graduate here pls
Re: Prospective NYSC 2017 Batch B Corps Members by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2017
odunukweval:
Yes, let it tally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (183) (Reply)

Post All Problems Relating To JAMB Regularization Here - Let's Treat Them / NYSC Batch A 2013 House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House