Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,479 members, 7,897,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" (25249 Views)

Marvis, Debie-Rise, Tboss Pose With Fans In Lagos As They Arrive Nigeria (Pics) / Tboss, Debie-Rise & Marvis With Annie Idibia & Chichi Igbo At The Airport (Pics) / Debie-Rise Profile: 8 Interesting Facts About The BBNaija Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by realestniggah: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
is tboss seun new crush
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by Bugatie(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
I love this lady
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by jaxxy(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wat about her and miyonsea? Is there a restraining order against him cos I don't see dat niggah anywhere since tboss came back.
And bally too..

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by Edum13656: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Debbie-Rise has improved on her make-up sha
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by rakabuba001(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Now this is friendship cool

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
It will not. It will get stale and possibly get bitter too. Stupid slayqueen mentality.
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
All this BBN side shows after the show na just demo... setting stage for the next round of poisoning public perception with their heidious TV programming.
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by agbalanze01: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
i love this Debbie-Rise kiss

2 Likes

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by vision2050: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2017
people no get work ooo
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by ihatebuhari(f): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
legendte:
Annoyingly annoying thing.

Talent .......zero

Humility. ......zero

Bragging. ......100

I am with Abati. This old hoe has nothing to offer other than his fine face.

Edo olosho.
Edo what? don't dare insult my people u scu*
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by harmless(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
highness25:
I pity cucumba

Please what does cucumba have to do with this. What are you insinuating...
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by back2sender: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
The poor will always serve the rich like mumu in Nigeria. Thats why this country is a cesspit despite the hard work of mr president to clean it up, The poor has to rise up against the looters of our Nation resources and stand behind mr president in this fight

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by back2sender: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Edo what? don't dare insult my people u scu*
I am from Edo, Tboss is a disgrace not a single ounce of humility in her.
She is propagating the agenda as a spoilt children of ogabumsco.
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by amosadamu: 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2017
Nigeria Leader are all Thief's. Listen to this Ijesha man
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
this Tboss is not photogenic at all.
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by fyneguy: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
SolexxBarry:
Ok but can we just forget bbnaija for once and forge ahead with life,there r more pressing needs facing Nigeria rite now

Hypocrisy is when you want people to forget bbnaija but keep following bbnaija threads upandan.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by ajoskele(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2017
eleojo23:

Una too dey overdo things.

Give me one good reason why you guys always say negative stuffs about her.
Whatever reason you give, have it in mind that no one is perfect.
You are insulting her because the public happened to see some of her weaknesses.
A lot of you guys here insulting her have greater weaknesses than her, it's just that the limelight is not on you.

My point is, let us always remember to treat others the way we want to be treated.
I can never be so condescending to berate a platform given me.
I can never look down on people no matter my status.
I CANNOT spend #25million to offset debts except I'm a businessman, manufacturer or employer of large number of people.
I can go on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by mathy2p2: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Akposkool:
Debbie you better rise and run. That girl is a snake ooo. Never get isolated with her.

See English , What is de meaning of isolation? Mumu

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by tribalistseun: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
tomdon:
Lie
Stop famzing her.
I wonder what that debbie rise is even doing with tboss.
Mcheew
na wa o, see painment

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by saltoftheearth: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2017
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by crunchyg: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2017
eleojo23:

You are insulting her because the public happened to see some of her weaknesses.
A lot of you guys here insulting her have greater weaknesses than her, it's just that the limelight is not on you.

My point is, let us always remember to treat others the way we want to be treated.
Madam or oga, any one you are, stop worrying your self, what you don't know is in world of entertainment every publicity na publicity, there is nothing like bad publicity and publicity is always good for celebrities that's why u see them do crazy stuffs just to be in the news, so don't bother about Tboss because any time they talk about her, weda good or bad she is in the news and the publicity keeps her relevant in the game. So just rest ur head
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by jonced(m): 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
Keep the flag flying Tboss and Debie...seems tboss has a lot of bitter haters on Nairaland. Their hatred will only consume them.

Tboss surely has a lot of fans maybe not on this forum, afterall, she kept on getting enough votes to get to the top 3.
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by CandiceJay(f): 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
back2sender:

I am from Edo, Tboss is a disgrace not a single ounce of humility in her.
She is propagating the agenda as a spoilt children of ogabumsco.

Abeg sharrap dia. E Neva do What did she do wrong again? See ur mouth abi na ur hand like "Tboss is a disgrace". Her parents that spent on her education and wellbeing thus far have not come out to say she disgraced them. You wey no put shingba for her matter dey talk disgrace.
If I load u slap ehn, ur head will reformat.

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by back2sender: 5:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
CandiceJay:

Abeg sharrap dia. E Neva do What did she do wrong again?
Your Fada Oloshos. Miss CUCUMBER
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by Nickymezor(f): 6:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
We don hear madame T.
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by CandiceJay(f): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
back2sender:

Lol. See "painment". E pain u abi? Good for u, idiat
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by CandiceJay(f): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
back2sender:

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by kenoz(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Their problem
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by back2sender: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
CandiceJay:

Thats why u Use CUCUMBER rather than the horse rods because of the pain miss oloshos.
Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by Donjazzy12(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jeus:
Ex Big Brother Naija Housemates, Tboss and Debbie Rise both of whom became friends at the closing stage of the show seems to be inseparable at the moment.

One would have thought after the National Anthem Saga, they would have had a breakdown in their friendship but they keep waxing stronger.

Tboss shared this picture with the caption:

The boss and the rise nations! This is a friendship that will definitely stand the tests of time.

SOURCE: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/04/our-friendship-will-stand-test-of-time.html

Your lesbian partnership will definitely stand the test of time asswipe!

1 Like

Re: Tboss: "My Friendship With Debie-Rise Will Stand The Test Of Time" by grafitti(m): 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2017
eleojo23:

Abeg nor mind dem, at least she's real!
The 'anointed street' niqqa who is claimed to be 'real' unfollowed them (he blamed it on his manager grin ) shortly after winning d top prize.
Now who is 'realer' grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Stuns In New Photo / Elizabeth Danjuma Had 2 Holes In Her Heart - Caroline Danjuma On Her Daughter / Between Timaya And Fan Who Hopes Some Day He Will Address His Babymama As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.