Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,804 members, 7,972,876 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 09:15 PM

Would You Allow One Spouse Him/her To Control All The Money In The Household? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Allow One Spouse Him/her To Control All The Money In The Household? (1213 Views)

Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? / Should Working Wives Share Household Expenses With Their Husbands? / A Twin Turbo Washing Machine And Dryer( 2 In 1) For The Household (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Would You Allow One Spouse Him/her To Control All The Money In The Household? by rescueme25(f): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2007
Okay, my cousin and I got into a bit of a tiff about her letting her husband have control over all of the money. What I mean by this is she works a 40+ week and when she gets paid she hands her check over to her husband. She doesn't have a bank acct of her own nor is she aware of the activities in the joint acct. My parents have one joint and 2 seperate and she tell me that them doing this is setting the marriage up for failure (mind you my parents have been married for 33yrs). I think that it is absolutely nuts to do things this way.

If I'm wrong please share,
Re: Would You Allow One Spouse Him/her To Control All The Money In The Household? by bigbumper(f): 2:06am On Jan 25, 2007
shite!!! Chineke mei!!! Talk of putting all eggs in one basket.

Wow this na reaaaaaaaaaaaal love o, abi she no get papers (illegal) grin grin grin

Why can't they have a joint account instead so that she could be able to take a sneak peak at the account once in a while?

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Tondo! / If I Get Married And My Wife Delievers A Baby Girl I Will. . . / Facebook - Can Married Couples Log Into Each Others Account ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.