Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

Why Christainity? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christainity? (300 Views)

Christainity And The Doctrine Of Not Marrying Two Wives. Is It Biblical? / Christians Who Practice JEWISH CHRISTAINITY Assemble Here / If Ethiopia Is The First Nation To Accept Christainity In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Christainity? by goziedave(m): 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
A death saviour cannot save anyone and He is a victim, only a living saviour can save and is a victor. Jesus is victor because we are witnesses and have the empty tomb as our testimony which is the greatest problem of every other world religion. If you go to China the tomb of Buhhda you will still see the remains of buhhda, if you go to the mid east where muhamed was buried the tomb will tell you Occupied, and others but go to Jerusalem where Christ was buried you'll see Empty. When he says he is the way believe him he is the way. Christainity is not a religion you say you don't know where you're going, because he says I come back to take to where I am coz in my fathers house are many mansions. That's why today Christians all over the world celebrate the risen saviour, who is the anchor of our faith, we therefore have all reason to tell the World about Christ by undertaking the great commission which 'Go ye into and make disciples of all nation baptizing them in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the World'.

(1) (Reply)

The Unpayable Debt / Spirit Meat:importance Of Critical Relationships 2 Kings 5:2-4, Genesis 13:5-13 / Always Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.