Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,500 members, 7,904,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

How To Approach,attract And Get Any Woman You Want - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach,attract And Get Any Woman You Want (4185 Views)

She Wants To Know How To Attract And Keep A Responsible Man? / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Approach,attract And Get Any Woman You Want by cudeh: 5:04am On Jan 22, 2010
W.T.H all these for 13 days you must be kiddin me.
Re: How To Approach,attract And Get Any Woman You Want by mastalee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2010
====================
How do I know If A Girl Will
Finally Say YES ?
===================

Hi mates, hope you guys are
picking one of two tips from all
these rubbish am saying?

Today, I want to turn my attention
to a very important aspect of dating.

I got an email recently from a guy
who needed to know for sure if the
girl he has been gaming was going to
fall for him or not and these were
some tips that I shared with him.

Enjoy!

1. Does She dresses to Impress you?

If a chick is really into you, one of the
ways she unconsciously shows it, is
by dressing to impress you.

You would observe that anytime she
knows she is going to meet with you,
she tries to look her best.

I mean she makes deliberate effort to
look extra beautiful

If she didn't care about your impression
of her why will she want to impress you
with her looks?

I know most chicks who see this will want
to defend themselves but don't mind them.

Like i said, they do it without even knowing
that they are doing it.

I will be back to share More

Cheers

Ogunde
========
Re: How To Approach,attract And Get Any Woman You Want by raul(m): 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2010
@poster,
u r doin gd, ryd on
Re: How To Approach,attract And Get Any Woman You Want by mastalee(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2010
I am about to close this tread
because I have got more insults
than thanks.

I have come to agree that guys
only gather here to have fun
gist and not to learn.

But it's a shame.

Well for those who need more info
about Attraction,Seduction and
Dating , you can always get
update at my personal blog

All the best

Ogunde Anthony
=============
Re: How To Approach,attract And Get Any Woman You Want by alariwo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2010
maybe am just some academic guy, am sorry.Really never been so good with ladies myself despite the fact that am suppose to be loved, Always believed ladies are for the handsome and the intelligent guys so i keep myself low expecting them to come by cos I am but nah they didnt come.so i read The art of seduction.If you must seduce any body ,any group, I recomend the book.You want to be like Obama, like Cleo Patra, Like Will Smith's Hitch.Read and be loved, Simple.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? / This Kind News We're Hearing About Some Women Abroad. See What's Going On!! /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.