Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming (2798 Views)

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit / Many Ladies In The Late 30s Never Saw It Coming – Nigerian Man / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by geezyk(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2017
Bro, you simply can't differentiate between lust and love, that's how some people will just miss a step and not get it right again till they die, you want all the package in one woman, e.g fine, sexy, presentable, down to earth, intelligent, learned, a good wife, a great mother and a graduate, oya goan marry holy Mary nah, it's not at all possible, make do with what you have cos with time comes perfection.. Choose wisely..
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Alphamale2017(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2017
don't date someone in the same department in school or church department , or office , u will regret it when the relationship goes south . it will hurt u more .

don't do it . u will regret , after all the lovey dovey and PDA, when the relationship hits the rock , u will be too humilated to stand before your colleagues at the office ,

its one of the easiest ways to lose respect in that office . all within a short time,

**one if the laws of power is**

"commit to no man"

if u commit to that girl . with time, you will lose a part if your respect and power in sight of ur colleagues in that office .

by the way, if you commit to that girl, you have unknowingly blocked all the girls in that office .

but if you don't commit, they all will begin to strive for your attention , thereby unknowingly making you the king and epicentre in that office .

my two cent

cc
sinz

what do you think ?
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by SINZ: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Alphamale2017:
don't date someone in the same department in school or church department , or office , u will regret it when the relationship goes south . it will hurt u more .

don't do it . u will regret , after all the lovey dovey and PDA, when the relationship hits the rock , u will be too humilated to stand before your colleagues at the office ,

its one of the easiest ways to lose respect in that office . all within a short time,

**one if the laws of power is**

"commit to no man"

if u commit to that girl . with time, you will lose a part if your respect and power in sight of ur colleagues in that office .

by the way, if you commit to that girl, you have unknowingly blocked all the girls in that office .

but if you don't commit, they all will begin to strive for your attention , thereby unknowingly making you the king and epicentre in that office .

my two cent

cc
si.nz

what do you think ?

I think you made some salient points. By far the best comment on this thread yet. smiley

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by firstking01(m): 10:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
You are at a crossroad?, ngwanu stand their na till trailer crush yougrin...

On a more serious note, like the first poster said, you already have concluded plans on who you wanna swell with, so, advicing you it's gon be a waste of cyber space cool...just follow your heart cheesy.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Alphamale2017(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2017
refiner:

Lol...i really love him o jare...i dont think u are as cute as he is... tongue

. because u are yet to see me maybe , just maybe u probably would have revoked ur comment . lol
the way u soft like today bread , i am pretty sure someone wud have been hurt

although i am a "journey walker" kind of person, the chance of a meet up in reality is quite slim.

he's gat a pretty lady tho.

goodluck to the both of you.

Enjoy ur night smiley
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by loshybab(m): 9:51am On Apr 17, 2017
geezyk:
Bro, you simply can't differentiate between lust and love, that's how some people will just miss a step and not get it right again till they die, you want all the package in one woman, e.g fine, sexy, presentable, down to earth, intelligent, learned, a good wife, a great mother and a graduate, oya goan marry holy Mary nah, it's not at all possible, make do with what you have cos with time comes perfection.. Choose wisely..
There are just two comments on this thread; this1 i just quoted and others.

simple and well communicated!

1 Like

Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Jman06(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2017
Op, i'll advise you to follow your heart. But i think it is not wise for a guy to spend his money sponsoring a girlfriend in school, because she might just end up 'falling in love' with another guy in school and dumping your ass, and when she does, all these people here advising you to sponsor her in school will be the first to call you a cry baby when you complain.

If i were you, i will date that colleague of yours to see if we are compartible. If the compartibility is there, mehn i'll go for her o. The other lady can always find someone else.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by geezyk(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2017
loshybab:

There are just two comments on this thread; this1 i just quoted and others.

simple and well communicated!
People think they can always have it all, but the truth is that you truly can't, we just have to make do with what we have..
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by Ragnorak: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2017
Well, you don't make promises anyhow especially as you don't intend keeping them immediately. You shouldn't have promised her marriage, you can make clear your intentions of marriage but promises are unnecessary especially as you don't see yourself marrying soon.
I'd advise you stay away from the office girl and stick to your home based girl. Office romance is very problematic and any girl that knowingly breaks another girl's relationship isn't really a good choice.
Re: My Heart Is At A Crossroad - I Never Saw This Coming by loshybab(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2017
geezyk:
People think they can always have it all, but the truth is that you truly can't, we just have to make do with what we have..
couldn't be more apt

As humans,web should and can never stop learning. Even a prof or any high class must continue to learn hw to love their spouse more and to also contain their old and stemming excesses as they age

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This? Ladies Will Not Agree To This. / Ladies Allow Men To Worry About Sex Dolls We Dont Need Your Sympathy / Beautiful Young Pregnant Woman Killed In Car Accident In Imo State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.