Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,503 members, 7,898,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 07:13 AM

If This Is Not A Balloon, Then What Is It? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If This Is Not A Balloon, Then What Is It? (1107 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Is Not A Balloon, Then What Is It? by Lawricast(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2017
It is very obvious that many people do not really read this safety caution “Keep out of reach of children”. One Christmas season as a child, I was walking around the neighborhood looking for disposable items I could use to play with, suddenly I saw this item of joy on the floor, although it was a little bit watery ,I took it and began to blow air on it,it was long, with that excitement, I ran hastily to my siblings just to show them,how fortunate I was to have found this balloon on the floor,but the reception I got was very dramatic, the first thing they did was to pull the so called “balloon” from my mouth, wash my mouth immediately with detergent twice, and they were smiling at me,they told me that it was not that kind of balloon I knew, then what is it? . If you were my siblings what would be your reply to me at my tender age?

1 Share

Re: If This Is Not A Balloon, Then What Is It? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
I will also wash your brain.
Re: If This Is Not A Balloon, Then What Is It? by Lawricast(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Elder Brother "B4bestbrain" if you wash my brain,i will be left more confuse and i might be afraid of balloon generally,because you've not explain to me the kind of balloon i brought home!

2 Likes

Re: If This Is Not A Balloon, Then What Is It? by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Lawricast:
Elder Brother "B4bestbrain" if you wash my brain,i will be left more confuse and i might be afraid of balloon generally,because you've not explain to me the kind of balloon i brought home!

Better for you because at that age you were not meant to play with any balloon since it adds no positive value to you and you weren't ripped enough for such balloon lessons hence the washing; afterall washing goes with water and water is life, which is what you really needed at that time. Thank me.
Re: If This Is Not A Balloon, Then What Is It? by Prognose: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
B4bestbrain:

Better for you because at that age you were not meant to play with any balloon since it adds no positive value to you and you weren't ripped enough for such balloon lessons hence the washing; afterall washing goes with water and water is life, which is what you really needed at that time. Thank me.

That's some good weed you're smoking bro.
Re: If This Is Not A Balloon, Then What Is It? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Prognose:

That's some good weed you're smoking bro.

Only if you had tasted this sweet weed of wisdom, you would have realized that not washing his brain made him to post this as an argumentative issue or you can not see the fact that he is still not convinced that that wasn't a ballon.

(1) (Reply)

OCD In The Family / Man Who Left His Wife To Marry His Own Daughter Welcomes A Baby With Her / Are these The Best Pre-wedding Pictures Trending In Nigeria? Rate Them Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.