Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:26 PM

Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man (709 Views)

Ambode Condemns Oba's Outburst In 'strongest Terms' / THE Top 10 Countries With The Strongest Army In Africa!! / The Strongest Man In Lagos - Does'nt Blow Girlz! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 01, 2010
17 years after leaving power as Nigeria's first and only military head of state, General Ibrahim Gbadamosi Babangida (IBB) aka Maradona of africa still remain the most powerful, influential and respected individual in Nigeria.

He does not only control the entire northern politics but is also highly influential in what ever PDP (his official political party), ANPP,AC and DPA decides. even though he is not an official card carrying number of the remaining 3 parties, it is a well known fact that IBB has his boys implemented in 95% of Nigerian political parties in order to compensate them one way or the other even if it as low as a lg chairman.

He (IBB) is the only person that can boast of dragging the who is who in Nigeria to his hill top mansion at minna whenever he is organising any event. When Aisha and Muhammed got married years back each weddings pulled nothing less than 3,000 guest including all Nigeria's former living head of states.

When his only wife dead some few days back it is a known fact that every former heads of states, their vices, ministers and the entire who is who as paid him a visit to commeserate with him.

No one else has ever been this love and respected in Nigeria that IBB
Re: Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man by hasyak(m): 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2010
sad
i dont think he is that you think, cos he wanted to be president but could not make it. it is just that he has good PR, cos of his policy of chop i chop
Re: Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man by Choco5: 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2010
loved no
respected yes
Re: Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 01, 2010
hasyak:

sad
i dont think he is that you think, cos he wanted to be president but could not make it. it is just that he has good PR, cos of his policy of chop i chop

if he is not then who is?
that chop i chop is what made him so influential and popular

Choco5:

loved no
respected yes

totally agree with you but that 'respect' has made him THE MOST GROUNDED POLITICIAN IN NIGERIA
Re: Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man by mamagee3(f): 11:02pm On Jan 01, 2010
Good for him!!! tongue
Re: Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man by TippyTop(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2010
I hate the man like most people do, but hell he's very powerful.
Re: Ibb Remains Nigeri's Strongest Man by nacom2(f): 1:32pm On Jan 02, 2010
@ talknafree

Just as your username depicts,you successfully have convinced us that talk is free.

Ok, according to you IBB remains Nigeri(a)'s Strongest Man !

[size=26pt]And So What ! undecided[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Countdown Of Anambra Election / Falana Writes Jonathan Over Iwu’s Tenure / What Are Your Opinions About Cnn's Doll Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.