Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria (55751 Views)

Inside Of Obasanjo's Ota Farm In Ogun State / Ben Bruce: "Babachir Arrested Because Of Obasanjo’s Letter To Buhari" / Orji Uzor Kalu At University Of Nigeria, Nsukka, Gyrating With Kegites Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Everking(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
This man will surely live long.always making himself happy grin
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
I still remains that same Agama lizard that was transformed and transchanged into a wobbed entity in ilya baby du dry land by that same XYZ chief accidental dis-charge of 18 ilya engine.

May our kasinger never be that of Sani abacha who can never dx/dy between sweet apple and poison..

Walk and never stumble.. If incase you stumble, stumble on top of biakanful okpe or okpa and the bucca bucca of the entity.. cheesy

Please all i'm karid should hit the like button so that our fathersis cultures,norms shall neva get decayed..

May our dayz be long!!
Accidental discharge is a very stubborn chief, the guy story full mouth. Comradically, you are a son tongue

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Kaimallamm: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
zoba88:
OBJ spotted with gyrating.
I hear he is highly carried!

Now you know why he walks and never stumbles.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/photos-of-obasanjo-gyrating.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5:22
Meaning?
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Ninilowo(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ajalekoko76:

Days 4 U.... Ilya du SACOED.... My Ilya
Gbaskiiii...... u a always karid... .. Tika me lakadata
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by kingcomet(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2017
Neddyogu:

Vibrating all the way from illya due hama.
Walk nationally and never ajantule
Vibrate like vibrator and rotate lyka ceiling fan
The gods are ndi muo

Why is there gyration not hot?? Whenever icpass d guration ground i see only 5 or 6 members. Not cool nd encouraging,
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Onyeoguego: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Sweetnik22:
Can't this grandfather talk to dullard about all these Fulani kinsmen killings They all kept quite cos they didn't attack them or any of their relations undecided

Chai... who will speak for the poor embarassed
FAYOSE
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by Sweetnik22(f): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2017
Onyeoguego:
FAYOSE
Did wat?
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by SMARTVIC10(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19, 2017
chai, Obasanjo na confirm LSF o, dodorima to u sir
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by vchykp(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
raja4liverpool:

SF to seek terrible caution! shall it become came that an sf is LANDING... are u a Skufoo to LAND? it is meant for chiefesis alona.. stop misleading Supreme comradium. or are u an IYC. apply correction fluid noun or pronoun. Raja du spring I remaineth!
karid nwanemus
Re: Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria by vchykp(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
CzarChris:
So baba is a carried entity?!! Chai, so not all of our leaders are animales. grin grin grin I trust baba will be highly opekerized after receiving from the fountains of Bachus. grin grin grin
nattygbemus.. my grandmoda for UNN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowd At Buruji Kashamu's Burial In His Ijebu Igbo Home, Ogun State / Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari / Ifeanyi Ubah Meets Arsene Wenger, Drogba And Israeli PM In Russia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.