Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,334 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene (985 Views)

A Guy Throws His Girlfriend A Surprise Proposal After Faking A Fight / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Nollywood Actress ESTHER AUDU Raw Sex Scene (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by adegunwa4real(m): 12:44am On Apr 17, 2017
Lol, which category do you fall in?

1 Like

Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by adegunwa4real(m): 12:46am On Apr 17, 2017
more

Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by GloriaNinja(f): 1:04am On Apr 17, 2017
I HAIL THE FIGHT OR RUN AWAY JOOR, MY LIFE FIRST, I NO WAN MAKE THE FIGHTERS END UP BREAKING MY HEAD.
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by Nwodosis(m): 1:24am On Apr 17, 2017
My mother kept on telling me that the only useful fight is bed fight and I never understood her until she came for Omugo, she carried my child and said, "My son, have you seen the product of the useful fight I told you?"

2 Likes

Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by Nobody: 2:13am On Apr 17, 2017
Lmao cheesy well i hate to be in a fight scene!
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by adegunwa4real(m): 2:20am On Apr 17, 2017
Nwodosis:
My mother kept on telling me that the only useful fight is bed fight and I never understood her until she came for Omugo, she carried my child and said, "My son, have you seen the product of the useful fight I told you?"

cheesy grin i love your mother!
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by Fmartin(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2017
the ones the wants to see nudess wen its opposite fighting cheesy
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by geezyk(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
The ones that want to press brezz grin grin grin
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by CaroLyner(f): 9:09am On Apr 17, 2017
The ones that run like flash as soon as the fight starts
abeg i like myself.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by TroubleDude: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2017
the picture snappers

1 Like

Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by AfroMighty(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2017
You forget the current tappers (especially when ladies are fighting) and those whose agenda is to take revenge on one of the fighter(they start beating those fighting like they want to settle quarrel.
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
You forgot the last one....
The ones that will bring it to nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2017
grin grin

This is some real funny shid! That usain Bolt pic though
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2017
If its female cat fight
I could walk past them,bt if its males i find another route cause they are mostly bloody
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
there is the ibe who is recording on his pho e
Then there are the likes of my cousin who love to watch and cheer them on
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
there is the one who is recording on his pho e
Then there are the likes of my cousin who love to watch and cheer them on
Re: Seven Type Of People You Find At A Fight Scene by brandydaniells(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
tear race one time ........i no follow 10k...police is ur friend abi

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Narcissist And So What??? / What Will You Do If You Catch Your Friend On Bed With Your Wife / Video: Busty Lady Flaunts Her Assets Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.