Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,409 members, 7,901,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness (26035 Views)

We Attacked Rotimi Amaechi In Spain - IPOB Shares Video / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / The Handshake Between Two Lawmakers In Imo State That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by joe54: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2017
This news is false and simply a face lift by the APC media crew

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by teemonk(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2017
Damage control to save face of the failed PMB. why must everything be anonymous? Bush people.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by Adebowale89(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Good! Hausas dont rant on the internet like cowards...They act over talk...

walahi na talk and do them be. they made me to respect them recently

not as the southern youths that cries always why southerners were not appointed even when the person will not bring anything to their table
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by comradeusmanhar: 8:55am On Apr 17, 2017
teemonk:
Damage control to save face of the failed PMB. why must everything be anonymous? Bush people.
So, you think if you provide this kind of information and you prefer your name to be mentioned, someone else would do? I know the possible risk the respondent would be involved in because he is one of the boys to the lawmakers.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by africanusvu(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2017
Pierocash:
This is one thing my southern brothers are afraid to do that is why their representatives dnt bother doing anything for them cos they knw they are cowards.whn elections comes they come home and give them stomach infrastructure and collect their PVCs
.Shut up fool and read again.they attckd him cos he was against buhari;s policies.ok

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by comradeusmanhar: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2017
joe54:
This news is false and simply a face lift by the APC media crew
Sir/ma'am, how can you justify your statement?
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by Adebowale89(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2017
Esseite:
His opinion was different from that of PMB... so he should be stoned and beaten up?... he does not come home thats the reason we would kill him if given the chance...

Terrible lot...

The ex-president whom gave them great roads and lots of infrastructure at the detriment of the south was stoned...

The senator who is against recession and destruction of rule of law was also stoned...

Not because they are better than they were, but just stupid..

Nigerian politicians is the major cause of our backwardness. if you take a step out from this country, u won't hesitate to join them in the bully

if a senator didn't come home once in a while to meet the people in his constituency then I wonder what project he is doing to that constituency

we don't have constitution redress to address this social threat against our rights, so let them address it theirselves
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by adanny01(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:
Recal him not batter him angry

Recalling them is nearly impossible. Check the electoral process of recalling a rep. It is cumbersome and very difficult to achieve.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by ransomed: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:
::-- Name anyone that has been recalled in the history of the state and the Nation.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by morbeta(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2017
udees:
So what you mean is that very soon -in the south any body [Rep or politician] that does not support buhari Policies would be stone----Do you think it make any sense what you are saying--so if the policies are not Good -southerners should not kick against and they should start stoning any rep that that is against the bad policies---You are not from the south--because southerners as far as i am concern are not illiterates.

I am not talking about people being literate, illiterate or supporting and not supporting buhari's policies. What I mean is people becoming aware of their constitutional rights and how to tackle those that tag themselves as untouchables.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by abk4real: 9:10am On Apr 17, 2017
Very soon I mean very soon big will face ......
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by eightsin(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2017
If those are their major reasons for attacking him, then I say fűck them cause it ain't enough good reason.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by ArcFresky(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2017
Esseite:
His opinion was different from that of PMB... so he should be stoned and beaten up?... he does not come home thats the reason we would kill him if given the chance...

Terrible lot...

The ex-president whom gave them great roads and lots of infrastructure at the detriment of the south was stoned...

The senator who is against recession and destruction of rule of law was also stoned...

If he's actually for the rule of law, why is Saraki still his leader and not answering to the CCB?
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by Yippsy(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2017
As Lagos state is concerened we gat no worries about all these.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2017
umarshehu58:
I must confess, i am happy. grin
Umarshehu58 ai na fi ka farin ciki. I am over happy. These people rode to the national assembly on the wings of buhari's credibility and now that they are there, they chose to pitch camps with saraki. What happened to their voices when hameed Ali was harrassed in the house? Katsina people abeg break their head well well. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by Reference(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2017
Good development. I said it. Without the civilty of restructuring, violent change is inevitable. But I don't think the suffering is enough to fire the rockets of progress. I hope the screws of society are tightened even further. Nigerians must have their memories reformatted and all the viruses of tribe and religious sentimentality that opposes true change expunged.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by gawu1: 9:27am On Apr 17, 2017
ejibaba:
What are buhari's policies that NASS members are against? What we celebrate today will turn to bite us tomorrow
The NASS members are against Buhari anti corruption war. If NASS and Judiciary had given 10 percent support to the anti-corruption drives of the president, corruption would have been history to a large extent by now in nigeria.
You are right saying what we celebrate today would turn to bite us tomorrow. Those of you who are celebrating distractions of the NASS against Buhari anti corruption fight may turn to be victims of this corrupt NASS someday.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by iluvpomo(m): 9:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
I am not a christian, I am not religious.
Your homepage says you are Muslim though.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by tonio2wo: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2017
Pavarottii:

Okay Wat has buhari done for u apart from hinger, deaths and depression?

How did buhari come into this?
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by oz4real83(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2017
HARDDON:
how many have been recalled since 1999? Na wa for this ur talk o!
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by hamzeiy: 9:32am On Apr 17, 2017
Esseite:

Terrible lot...

roads and lots of infrastructure...may God pinish your mouth if youre lying and may it be blessed if youre saying the truth..(amen)..see godforsaken person all the way from south that has no clue about the problems of the north suddenly becomes an expert..this is annoying...what infrastructure or road.? the onky thing we remember gej about is bombs and thiefs in power, death of loved once to the fangs of bokoharam...we rather buy rice for 1000 naira per cup than to go back to that..rubbish.
if you hate pmb come in mass as we did in 2015 and vote him out otherwise respect your age and stop the lies
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by jimcoservices: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2017
Haba! This people think we are fools. They are repainting the story to favour them. Go to katsina and see destitute children but the president is from there and he is being supported by his ill-informed fans. Lets see suffer most
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by wasuka14(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2017
This is good in one way, that atleast it goin to send spine down their fat chin at the national assembly. That ppl back home are the most important and should always be considered first above all thing whatsoever. I would love it, if this gesture can be sustain nationwide. Even during election time, let chase the thief to the bush.

1 Like

Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by tonio2wo: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2017
gawu1:

The NASS members are against Buhari anti corruption war. If NASS and Judiciary had given 10 percent support to the anti-corruption drives of the president, corruption would have been history to a large extent by now in nigeria.
You are right saying what we celebrate today would turn to bite us tomorrow. Those of you who are celebrating distractions of the NASS against Buhari anti corruption fight may turn to be victims of this corrupt NASS someday.

How are they against the Corruption war? Dont tell its because of magu's appointment saga.

The last time I checked majority of the legislators are apc and this same apc sang the same song during campaign.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by gawu1: 9:43am On Apr 17, 2017
sanandreas:
The one who plunged us into the recession was not attacked. What policies are they talking about? Violence breeds conflict.
It seems you are pained with this good news. However, When the one who plunged us into the recession comes to your area you can attack him. Or preferably you can hunt him down to where he is, to prove you are a born of man. As for us here, any of our rep against anti corruption fight will meet with our red eyes at appropriate time.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by umarshehu58(m): 9:44am On Apr 17, 2017
sanandreas:
The one who plunged us into the recession was not attacked. What policies are they talking about? Violence breeds conflict.
Hypocrite U
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by sanandreas(m): 9:48am On Apr 17, 2017
[quote author=gawu1 post=55640260]
It seems you are pained with this good news. However, When the one who plunged us into the recession comes to your area you can attack him. Or preferably you can hunt him down to where he is, to prove you are a born of man. As for us here, any of our rep against anti corruption fight will

He knows he can't come. What corruption fight are you talking about? EFCC movie huh? Can u name one buhari policy? I don't do blinded politics and also the one of hate,
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by sanandreas(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2017
umarshehu58:

Hypocrite U

Mtcheew don't be hard on yourself. The truth cannot be hidden. Buhari is incompetent and cannot give the desired change we need as a country. That is if we even have a country at the moment
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by umarshehu58(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2017
sanandreas:

Mtcheew don't be hard on yourself. The truth cannot be hidden. Buhari is incompetent and cannot give the desired change we need as a country. That is if we even have a country at the moment
Time will tell. So trying to minimize the corruption is a waste of time right? or Buhari isn't making any progress abi?
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by bennybaba(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Good! Hausas dont rant on the internet like cowards...They act over talk...

Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by petitejolie(f): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2017
see obscure reasons abeg. wat buhari policy is good? I see dis is how dey brainwash dem. illiteracy is bad gaaaaan.
Re: Why We Attacked Our Lawmakers In Funtua, Katsina - An Eye Witness by saibop(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2017
You people should know that this corruption war whether one sided or not is for our generation.Buhari will be 75 years old this year and only by the grace of God can he use 25 more years. He could have decided to embezzle like others before him and nobody would do anything just like the past leaders who looted this nation dry. He is doing this to save our generation.You don't have to like him but at least don't insult him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Government Gives Out Cheques To Victims Of Uwheru Herdsmen Attack / Tinubu To Donate N200m To Contain Coronavirus / 15 High-profile Corruption Case Files Missing — Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.