Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,101 members, 7,909,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? (1193 Views)

Photo: Ladies What's Your Opinion On Hairy Guys / Marrying A Ready Made Or Getting Rich Together;which Would You Prefare? / Do Ladies Like Hairy Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 02, 2010
To the ladies, i'm not a hairy guy and i didn't like it then. But now most girls say they like hairy guys why others say the dont. I dont know why. But my girlfriend really likes the way i am and i'm glad about it. So ladies, lets know your preference and why.
Re: Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? by freecocoa(f): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2010
As far as d hair is nt as tick as dat of a lion den no probs.but i tink if u luv sm1 u wnt even care if his hairy or nt.
Re: Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? by whitesturd(f): 11:21am On Jan 02, 2010
Hairy guys cos dey are hot
Re: Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? by queenafric(f): 11:53am On Jan 02, 2010
It doesnt matter if he is hairy or not, as long as he appeals to me sexually.
Re: Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? by DonEse125(f): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2010
Hairiness is part of a guy's sex appeal. The right kind;soft,curly hair,not all those coco waves,or the forests some guys have,those are just gross,and armpit hair,curly or not is out of the question.
Re: Hairy Guys Or Non Hairy Guys, Which Do You Prefare And Why? by darkgoddes(f): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
Don_Ese125:

Hairiness is part of a guy's sex appeal. The right kind;soft,curly hair,not all those coco waves,or the forests some guys have,those are just gross,and armpit hair,curly or not is out of the question.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

chat.winwap.tv / Confused On Wat Next... / Believe It Or Not...men Are Everywhere..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.