Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,993 members, 7,931,412 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 03:28 AM

Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) (45332 Views)

Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Bright Future At Club Rumors (Photos) / Ummi Zeezee And Ibrahim Babangida Trailed By Marriage Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by pyx: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wetin concern me!!!
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by skedy1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Playing right now

Why ah no go love u wen ur papa na governor.. For story to change na just one signature eh
grin

Uncle 2kay!
Lol
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by dovetark: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
BLACKCHARGER:
Playing right now

Why ah no go love u wen ur papa na governor.. For story to change na just one signature eh
grin

Lol, I wondered y this song was on my phone, till I remembered I thought it could be used to act a Nigerian movie with the same story line as the lyrics.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Snowstorm: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Dumb Bleep doesn't know what they call truck
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by oyienootieno: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2017
Just few singles and this dude is balling with billionaire daughter. .. no wonder Efe keep shoving his wack track down out throat...
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2017
what happened to her footballer boyfriend?
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by tealaw(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
I just laugh when naija artiste tell you they on tour.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by tealaw(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2017
I just laugh when naija tell you they on tour.who know you? Him face like guinea bissau ppl face.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Frydae: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
TRUCK ,. WEY COST PASS ACURA ZDX NO BE ORDINARY TRUCK O
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Charliiee(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
NubiLove:
what happened to her footballer boyfriend?
that's her older sis DJ Cuppy.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Dollypie20(f): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
Their problem, not mine undecided
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Duru009(m): 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
This girl is just flirting around disgracing the family's name.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by austinbrown: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
How many guys this girl go date
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by goldedprince: 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
dont forget, she was in his new music. so its normal for people to tour with people that appear in their music.
abi davido no dey tour with bred and other guys? wtf
btw, i wish i was mr eazi now
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Mr eazi don blow further
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
kygo:
she was a vixen in one of his music videos....she pass am o,no reason am
she pass am for only money...anything else she no reach. He is selfmade and more popular compared to her.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Crownwahley(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
tellwisdom:
And what about her that makes her different?? This one?? Na she go even beg to date me.

weh done sir
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
kygo:
she was a vixen in one of his music videos....she pass am o,no reason am
Wasnt that cuppy? Abi na another video u dey talk?
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by metallisc(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2017
Snowstorm:
Dumb Bleep doesn't know what they call truck

dude was picturing dangote kinda truck.. hence the 'squeeze herself inside truck' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ignorance is bliss man!!! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by disunriches: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2017
SEYILIGHT:
Haaaaaaaaa!!!

Seyi,no worry...owo shi ma de....

Well,

Mo gbà fún OLÓRUN.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
If e date her na bad tin, abi she b spirit wey guy no go fit date. Abeg dat twitter user make e park one side
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by jude90(m): 6:13pm On Apr 17, 2017
that will be nice
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
That's how you bloggers will start fight between them and break relationship. I can imagine them fighting over why this one posted which picture.

Abeg let them be, you don't have to whip up news for your traffic. Smh
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by brightgreat(m): 12:13am On Apr 18, 2017
You are not living up to you monicker sir

Or is it that....

tellwisdom:
And what about her that makes her different?? This one?? Na she go even beg to date me.
Re: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Trailed By Dating Rumors (Photos) by freeDR(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
Vivipop:
Some silly bloggers and their crazy rumors though....
Hello Vivipop.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' / Chioma, The Chef Chi Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Laura Ikeji Rocks Bikini As She Swims In Celebration Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.