Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport (792 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by Dotman01(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2010
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
thrash
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by ElRazur: 1:28pm On Jan 02, 2010
Making fake passport of some nations are as easy as photocopying a piece of paper. That do not change the FACT that he is a Nigerian.
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by TippyTop(m): 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2010
ElRazur:

Making fake passport of some nations are as easy as photocopying a piece of paper. That do not change the FACT that he is a Nigerian.

Er. . . but its Italy the poster referenced, and its nay impossible to photocopy the Italian passport and travel with it, I repeat impossible.
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by ElRazur: 1:38pm On Jan 02, 2010
Tippy Top:

Er. . . but its Italy the poster referenced, and its nay impossible to photocopy the Italian passport and travel with it, I repeat impossible.

I don't understand. I just finished posting from a thread that questioned if the guy was Nigerian, hence my reference to making the point he is Nigerian.

I think you missed what am saying, I used a figure of speech to show that some passport from certain nation are easy to forge or duplicate made. That is what I meant.
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by SapeleGuy: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2010
Does it really matter? Are we not in danger of treating the symptoms of fundamentalism instead of attacking the causes.
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by coolier(f): 5:10pm On Jan 02, 2010
That makes him Italian if that is true, in which case Nigeria would have no question to answer. But unfortunately it's not true.
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by Tsiya(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2010
SapeleGuy:

Does it really matter? Are we not in danger of treating the symptoms of fundamentalism instead of attacking the causes.

Unfortunately, as the world is today, and as Nigeria is today, treating the symptoms of fundamentalism isn't going to happen in our life time. Those that have the power and responsibility of treating it are not willing to address the root cause.
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by Dotman01(m): 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2010
There are so many mysteries yet to be unravelled
- cnn initially reported that he was travellin wit an italian passports, but quickly removed the phrase from the whole news, few minutes aftar.
-the dutch authoristies only stated that the terrorist owned a nigerian passport and a US visa, but didnt confirm that the Nigerian passport was used to board the flight to the US.
-his indian handler got him on the NWA flight without a passport?
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 03, 2010
for real?

this gets curiouser and curiouser
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by Dotman01(m): 8:17am On Jan 04, 2010
Yeah more curiosity unfolds everyday, lets just keep watching
Re: Abdulmutallab Travelled With An Italian Passport by Jairzinho(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2010
Innuendos & gross misinformation. . . . . .

(1) (Reply)

The Turai Coup D'etat: How Turai Yar’Adua seized power / 5 Nigerians Contest In Uk Polls / Another Youth Corper Helps Her Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.