Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,244 members, 7,974,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:26 PM

Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun (817 Views)

APC Chairman, Oyegun Speaks On Disagreements Over His Tenure Elongation / PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun / Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2017
National Chairman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Odigie- Oyegun has said his emergence as the chairman of the party cannot be attributed to any single individual.

Speaking in a chat with INDEPENDENT on the allegations that he betrayed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu who masterminded his emergence, Oyegun said everybody assisted him in becoming the national chairman of the party.

He added that in the coming days, he will tell Nigerians the true story of how he emerged as the national chairman of the party.

“Everybody assisted me to this position and I am grateful to all of them. The only thing is my personality and integrity; I don’t joke with these two things because they are the only currency that I have and I will defend them at any time”.

“I don’t believe one particular person solely assisted me to this position, everybody assisted me and someday, the story of how I became chairman of APC will be told. You will then see that everybody did assist me to become National Chairman. This means that I am there for everybody. I don’t belong to any camp in the APC” he said.

http://independent.ng/nobody-assisted-me-in-becoming-apc-national-chairman-oyegun/

Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2017
Who cares??, who owns that ikoyi billions
Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by seunmsg(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17, 2017
Oyegun should enjoy the office while it last. He will be booted out of office at the next APC convention. Apart from his treachery, he is an extremely incompetent party chairman. The party is almost turned into pieces under his leadership and instead of looking for solutions, he's busy attacking those who supported him to the position.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by OAUTemitayo: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2017
Baba turncoat
Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Basic123: 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
You are as incompetent as buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Atiku2019: 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
Haba cool

Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Cornel101: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
I assisted you jor embarassed
Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Xeedorf: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ore pe asinwere gbagbe... where you're when Tom ikimi was push-out by Jagaban machinery.
Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by omowolewa: 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Humm!

There is nothing as painful as seeing someone you assisted to the top telling you 'it not a big deal"
Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by gberra: 6:38pm On Apr 17, 2017
Xeedorf:
Ore pe asinwere gbagbe... where you're when Tom ikimi was push-out by Jagaban machinery.
He needs to say this in the Media but off the camera, He is prostrating in Bourdillion

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Nobody Assisted Me In Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by TippyTop(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
See shading.....

Tiff-nubu is finished.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Amechi Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail By Abuja Court / Osibanjo Panel: NSA, NIA Clashed Over Seized N13bn Cash / FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.