Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,626 members, 7,914,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:16 AM

Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. (2707 Views)

Tboss BBNaija Throwback Video With Kemen With 'Fingering' Caption / Bisola Tells Kemen To Get Braces For His Lips / BBNaija: Tboss Attends Church With Kemen, Preaches Forgiveness (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
For a while now, TBoss and her bossy family have refused to let the issue of alleged sexual violation with Kemen die down. In all the forums where I have been opportuned to air my opinion, I have always come to the defence of Kemen for the reason that I sincerely believe that she manipulated him. That opinion has not changed yet. And will most likely not change because I have finally watched the clip and I did not see anything resembling rape or sexual molestation, just a poor guy down on his luck.

Why is TBoss and her family intent on keeping this narrative alive? Money! Money!! Money!!!

Remember her famous speech about 25mil not being a big deal and that the money will finish in a week because she has a lot bills to pay?

Since she lost the opportunity, she has been talking about doing endorsements, acting and Radio.

Kemens issue provides her a unique opportunity to grab an endorsement deal from an international NGO on gender based violence and discrimination. She will make a very powerful ambassador because she will claim she was a victim! As she looks into the cameras to make her pitch, being a manipulative woman she is, it will project a compelling image.

SO AS WE ALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT KEMEN AND TBOSS, WE ARE AGAIN BEING UNWITTINGLY MANIPULATED BY HER!

What is the next option for Kemen?

He needs to speak out and let people know his pains on being manipulated. And he need to go to court to challenge his disqualification.

Lalasticlala I hail oh!

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:
For a while now, TBoss and her bossy family have refused to let the issue of alleged sexual violation with Kemen die down. In all the forums where I have been opportuned to air my opinion, I have always come to the defence of Kemen for the reason that I sincerely believe that she manipulated him. That opinion has not changed yet. And will most likely not change because I have finally watched the clip and I did not see anything resembling rape or sexual molestation, just a poor guy down on his luck.

Why is TBoss and her family intent on keeping this narrative alive? Money! Money!! Money!!!

Remember her famous speech about 25mil not being a big deal and that the money will finish in a week because she has a lot bills to pay?

Since she lost the opportunity, she has been talking about doing endorsements, acting and Radio.

Kemens issue provides her a unique opportunity to grab an endorsement deal from an international NGO on gender based violence and discrimination. She will make a very powerful ambassador because she will claim she was a victim! As she looks into the cameras to make her pitch, being a manipulative woman she is, it will project a compelling image.

SO AS WE ALL KEEP TALKING ABOUT KEMEN AND TBOSS, WE ARE AGAIN BEING UNWITTINGLY MANIPULATED BY HER!

He needs to speak out and let people know his pains on being manipulated. And he need to go to court to challenge his disqualification.

On point OP...

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

On point OP...
I tire for that woman, she is just too manipulative.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Buharimustgo: 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
I believe u
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I tire for that woman, she is just too manipulative.

My broda no be only u. How can people be so happy wen they evicted her even wiv the acclaimed "sexual assualt"? Me i happy die that day cuz i drink beer on her loss...

She too quarrel! Everybody 4 d house she quarrel with, that na better person? Making silly noise everywhere, bally wey from a rich home just posy dey watch how she dey show herself.

Advice to single men, any lady with "boss" attached to her mbok run!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by NosoChic: 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hmm.....for those who really watched BBN and not just highlights...I mean the channel 198 steady ehn...you'll understand that there was a build up before Kemen even put his hand in her panties.

Kemen had boldly confessed to how he and his friends had spiked ladies drinks and sexually assaulted them without them even knowing. He had also bragged of how he's a man and must forcefully take it.......I know the clips will still be available somewhere. ..He then went further to say that even in the house he can use Cocacola and mix it in the drink.

Kemen, better play the silence card because those pushing you will not be there to serve jail time with you as you'll be tried in South Africa -them no dey hear rape and assault twice oh...plus the build up shows that your actions were premeditated.

As for you AY,it'll be wicked for me to wish all your daughters to be raped, molested and assaulted. As I know your wife is too decent to approve of that distasteful joke you made.

TBOSS ...believe it or not women/men in Nigeria are assaulted,molested or raped....It ranges from those who take advantage of handling young girls/boys who hawk or bosses/colleagues who tap your ass/divk because you're well endowed....
This is an opportunity for Ebony Life TV to enlighten more Nigerians on this. There's the need for MUTUAL CONSENT.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 4:10am On Apr 18, 2017
NosoChic:
Hmm.....for those who really watched BBN and not just highlights...I mean the channel 198 steady ehn...you'll understand that there was a build up before Kemen even put his hand in her panties.

Kemen had boldly confessed to how he and his friends had spiked ladies drinks and sexually assaulted them without them even knowing. He had also bragged of how he's a man and must forcefully take it.......I know the clips will still be available somewhere. ..He then went further to say that even in the house he can use Cocacola and mix it in the drink.

Kemen, better play the silence card because those pushing you will not be there to serve jail time with you as you'll be tried in South Africa -them no dey hear rape and assault twice oh...plus the build up shows that your actions were premeditated.

As for you AY,it'll be wicked for me to wish all your daughters to be raped, molested and assaulted. As I know your wife is too decent to approve of that distasteful joke you made.

TBOSS ...believe it or not women/men in Nigeria are assaulted,molested or raped....It ranges from those who take advantage of handling young girls/boys who hawk or bosses/colleagues who tap your ass/divk because you're well endowed....
This is an opportunity for Ebony Life TV to enlighten more Nigerians on this. There's the need for MUTUAL CONSENT.
A joke taken too far! Show us clips where he claimed he spiked TBoss drinks. Show us clips where he forced himself on her. Show us clips where he forced his hand into her pants.

You are just a brutal liar, trying to destroy a man's reputation for nothing. Remember your own brother or son maybe be set up tomorrow and maybe be unjustly jailed by a manipulative woman like TBoss.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by OKorowanta: 6:45am On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

My broda no be only u. How can people be so happy wen they evicted her even wiv the acclaimed "sexual assualt"? Me i happy die that day cuz i drink beer on her loss...

She too quarrel! Everybody 4 d house she quarrel with, that na better person? Making silly noise everywhere, bally wey from a rich home just posy dey watch how she dey show herself.

Advice to single men, any lady with "boss" attached to her mbok run!

You guys are just hating on dis girl for nothing.
Too quarrel? What will u say about Bisola?
Bisola quarreled with Ese,Coco ice,Tboss,Debbie Rise even Thin Tall Tony sef.
Not just quarel but hot quarel.
She even went on live tv and gave a bloow job and una no hate her.
Somebody who can't recite the national anthem and cucumber sucking on live tv,which one is suppose to be offensive?
Abeg una make una live dat girl alone and make we dey pray make God show us
more correct ways to make money dis year.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by tribalistseun: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Lalasticlala I hail oh!
wetin you dey hail mod for? To move this trash to front page? If I hear. Tboss family have forgiven and forgotten the whole thing. Until AY and Helen Paul started making jokes about it. So stop spreading false story about Tboss.

She said she has forgiven kemen,that's what classy ladies do, so why will AY and co open the healed wound. So it's AY that is making money from kemen and Tboss issue, not Tboss

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:07am On Apr 18, 2017
tribalistseun:
wetin you dey hail mod for? To move this trash to front page? If I hear. Tboss family have forgiven and forgotten the whole thing. Until AY and Helen Paul started making jokes about it. So stop spreading false story about Tboss.

She said she has forgiven kemen,that's what classy ladies do, so why will AY and co open the healed wound. So it's AY that is making money from kemen and Tboss issue, not Tboss
What did she forgive him for? He did no wrong! He just apologized to avoid the issue being blown out of proportion. And yes we need a vigorous debate on this. You can keep your trash to yourself.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:08am On Apr 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

Somebody who can't recite the national anthem and cucumber sucking on live tv,which one is suppose to be offensive?
Bisola and ttt claimed there was no BJ. So what are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by tribalistseun: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

A joke taken too far! Show us clips where he claimed he spiked TBoss drinks. Show us clips where he forced himself on her. Show us clips where he forced his hand into her pants.

You are just a brutal liar, trying to destroy a man's reputation for nothing. Remember your own brother or son maybe be set up tomorrow and maybe be unjustly jailed by a manipulative woman like TBoss.
this just shows you're an illiterate. The guy is writing about kemen discussion with the whole housemates, when he was telling them how he fckkd a girl in Uyo. But since your empty brain don format to only remember Tboss always, you don already think sey na Tboss he dey talk about.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by tribalistseun: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

are you dis daft? Before we dey admit that they had blow jobs. The whole Africa know she suckd TTT peniss. The video is on YouTube
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2017
tribalistseun:
this just shows you're an illiterate. The guy is writing about kemen discussed with the whole housemates, when he was telling them how he fckkd a girl in Uyo. But since your empty brain don format to only remember Tboss always, you don already think sey na Tboss he dey talk about.
When ever your brain fails you as it did just now you resort to calling names.

The issue here is TBoss versus Kemen. But I don't expect you to understand that.
We are interested in what went down that caused Kemens disqualification. What did Kemen do wrong? Nobody has been able to prove what he did wrong including you. So quit blabbing and tell us what he did wrong, will you?
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by tribalistseun: 7:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

What did she forgive him for? He did no wrong! He just apologized to avoid the issue being blown out of proportion. And yes we need a vigorous debate on this. You can keep your trash to yourself.
exactly what I thought, in Nigeria whenever a child molester or rapist or a pervert like kemen comits, people like you will come out in full force to defend him. Even when we've all seen the longer video, how he woke up like a ghost in the middle of the night. I pray you go get your own daughter in the future. One word for her, karma

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by tribalistseun: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

When ever your brain fails you as it did just now you resort to calling names.

The issue here is TBoss versus Kemen. But I don't expect you to understand that.
We are interested in what went down that caused Kemens disqualification. What did Kemen do wrong? Nobody has been able to prove what he did wrong including you. So quit blabbing and tell us what he did wrong, will you?
go and watch the longer video again. If you still don't see anything wrong, then sorry your reasoning is far behind ours
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2017
tribalistseun:
are you dis daft? Before we dey admit that they had blow jobs. The whole Africa know she suckd TTT peniss. The video is on YouTube
Show us where she suckd try peniss, will you? Of course everything happened under the sheets, you didn't see jack. You are just saying what you think you happened.
And both of them have come out to debunk what your pervert mind thinks happened.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2017
tribalistseun:
exactly what I thought, in Nigeria whenever a child molester or rapist or a pervert like kemen comits, people like you will come out in full force to defend him. Even when we've all seen the longer video, how he woke up like a ghost in the middle of the night. I pray you go get your own daughter in the future. One word for her, karma
Clowning will not pay you here! So waking up like a ghost in the night qualifies as rape? And you claim you are smart? Kai! Your case is very serious!
I pray for you to get your own son in the future. One wordbfor him Karma. Kemen is someone's son and brother. And I am sure you will also be very happy if your brother or Son is set up the way Kemen was set up. And everyone is calling you a family of rapists!
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
tribalistseun:
go and watch the longer video again. If you still don't see anything wrong, then sorry your reasoning is far behind ours
I have watched it thoroughly. You have absolutely no evidence of any wrong doing. If you do present it here.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by OKorowanta: 7:27am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

You didn't read comments across different threads on social media when Bisola spewed the face saver?
Dem no answer her,dem just tell her to kack for one corner with her excuse.
Over 90% of commenters all agreed she was trying to do the damage control.
Go watch the video again and see Di way Bisola bend head go wia Tony microphone dey.
Put your headphone on and hear their conversation b4 you type next time.
TTT even dey moan sef.
My broda burn down dat excuse.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

You didn't read comments across different threads on social media when Bisola spewed the face saver?
Dem no answer her,dem just tell her to kack for one corner with her excuse.
Over 90% of commenters all agreed she was trying to do the damage control.
Go watch the video again and see Di way Bisola bend head go wia Tony microphone dey.
Put your headphone on and hear their conversation b4 type next time.
The bobo even dey moan sef.
My broda burn down dat excuse.
Yes, but did you actually see her lips on his dicck?
Everybody is saying what they think they saw happen. Bending her head towards the Kini is not a fireproof evidence that the lips massaged the Kini!
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by OKorowanta: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Yes, but did you actually see her lips on his dicck?
Everybody is saying what they think they saw happen. Bending her head towards the Kini is not a fireproof evidence that the lips massaged the Kini!

Your kain Don Jazzy dey surprise me o.
I no sure say u fit believe anything even Jesus the Son of man.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

Your kain Don Jazzy dey surprise me o.
I no sure say u fit believe anything even Jesus the Son of man.
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

U saw her sucking TTT live? That's why u guys want to crucify Kemen. I doff my hat 4 u...

Atleast i saw Tboss bosom and Ice coco bosom which is a fact but Bisola own they like Naija nollywood. Say wat u can defend.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 8:34am On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

U saw her sucking TTT live? That's why u guys want to crucify Kemen. I doff my hat 4 u...

Atleast i saw Tboss bosom and Ice coco bosom which is a fact but Bisola own they like Naija nollywood. Say wat u can defend.
Word!
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Word!

That's was a "make believe" scene. Bisola is gud on screen and i see her going far.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by BlackMbakara1(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

My broda u dey mind hypocrites, Pharisees and Sadducees that can't think straightly.

Tboss claimed she was selling palm oil that day, abi them they finger person wey dey sell palm oil without blood stain? Can BBN prove that?

Tboss said she's not a deep sleeper, so how come that day she didn't know wat happened to her?

Tboss is not the alcoholic type and party type (she always hide her drinks), so she wasn't drunk.

Tboss doesn't like Kemen for anything, but she shared a bed with him. And this is were i was so mad with Kemen; someone doesn't like u and was very obvious but he decides to be sheepish about it. The dude shit for church joor to even they chat with her...see how Efe they treat her 4 the house.

Tboss came for the mila and played her game well but was too extreme, wicked and manipulative. A typical "susu" for Nollywood.

In conclusion, Kemen is Innocent! U can take him to any court and will not get anything out of it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:00am On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

My broda u dey mind hypocrites, Pharisees and Sadducees that can't think straightly.

Tboss claimed she was selling palm oil that day, abi them they finger person wey dey sell palm oil without blood stain? Can BBN prove that?

Tboss said she's not a deep sleeper, so how come that day she didn't know wat happened to her?

Tboss is not the alcoholic type and party type (she always hide her drinks), so she wasn't drunk.

Tboss doesn't like Kemen for anything, but she shared a bed with him. And this is were i was so mad with Kemen; someone doesn't like u and was very obvious but he decides to be sheepish about it. The dude shit for church joor to even they chat with her...see how Efe they treat her 4 the house.

Tboss came for the mila and played her game well but was too extreme, wicked and manipulative. A typical "susu" for Nollywood.

In conclusion, Kemen is Innocent! U can take him to any court and will not get anything out of it.
Excellent analysis! Nobody has been able to PROVE Kemen's guilt.
Na the men among them I dey pity, the day one girl go accuse them of rape their eyes go clear! They forget so easily that Kemen has a family too with siblings. Do they know how this wrong accusation is affecting his family?
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by OKorowanta: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

Abeg go kpror for one corner undecided
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by NosoChic: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I need not argue with you as it's apparent you were a passive viewer...If Kemen is your relative, please advise him to remain silent in all this. We need to raise children who know the importance of mutual consent. We also need to raise children who are well aware of their sexually and understand how important self control is.
Even a prostitute can be raped, molested and assaulted.
Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Excellent analysis! Nobody has been able to PROVE Kemen's guilt.
Na the men among them I dey pity, the day one girl go accuse them of rape their eyes go clear! They forget so easily that Kemen has a family too with siblings. Do they know how this wrong accusation is affecting his family?

You know another aspect i'm feeling for him? He's a fitness professional; imagine him trying to do his job and mostly probably gets close to a female...

i bet u, silly tots will start emanating from nowhere. Dey just want to bury the guys career or maybe if he commits suicide, justice has been served. Crying wolf maybe endorsement can come.

On a live screen she show us her pierced bosom and tell us say na private jet men they "woo" or "knack" her, dat na better person abi na their house be dat? So na so she dey naked where the broda they and the papa for house nai the papa come send her the pix him see for BBN if him bin don see the bosom 4 house tire? Olosho joor! How many single men get private jet? Abi na Ronaldo of Madrid they woo am? Common sense suppose tell u say the babe gbadul men (married) wey get money and no time for a struggling young man like robot Miyonise. U heard wen they asked her if she can give Miyonise a chance or Jon, she "sharperly" said capital NO.

1 Like

Re: Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement. by Donjazzy12(m): 9:20am On Apr 18, 2017
NosoChic:

I need not argue with you as it's apparent you were a passive viewer...If Kemen is your relative, please advise him to remain silent in all this. We need to raise children who know the importance of mutual consent. We also need to raise children who are well aware of their sexually and understand how important self control is.
Even a prostitute can be raped, molested and assaulted.
Nne please kindly show with evidence what Kemen did wrong or you actually owe him an apology. I mean with evidence, not conjectures, assumptions and or belief. Show hard evidence of his wrong doing or apologize for trying to tarnish the image of an innocent man who was unwittingly manipulated by a devious woman.
Are we on the same page here? Remember your brother or Son may face a similar accusation in future. Like someone rightly said, karma is a bitch!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido And Iceprince Fight: Full Details Of What Happened! (READ) / Why Does Sean Tizzle's Baby Never Smile? [PICS] / Odunlade Adekola, Femi Adebayo And Muyiwa Ademola Rock Military Camouflage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.