Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue (14845 Views)

“Withdraw Your Threat On IPOB,” – Fani-Kayode To Junaid Mohammed / Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by jude90(m): 6:44am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmmmmmm interesting
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by lanzini(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2017
[quote author=Ezenwammadu post=55660110]Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, former Minister of Transportation has replied the Minister of Transportation, Mr Rotimi Amaechi over his threat to sue him for 750 million naira. Fani Kayode in an email to Vanguard said that he was not losing any sleep over Amaechi’s threat to sue and that when he gets any letter from Amaechi’s lawyer he will respond. The statement signed by Jude Ndukwe, Special Advisor to Chief Femi Fani-Kayode on media read thus “We have been inundated with calls concerning about a threat by Rotimi Amaechi to sue Chief Fani-Kayode for defamation over the 43 million USD issue. We are not losing any sleep over this matter. We have not received any court processes or letters from Ameachi but when we do so our lawyers will respond vigorously and appropriately. Thank you”-

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-fani-kayode-to-amaechi-were-not-losing-any-sleep-over-your-threat-to-sue/[/quote
lootimi Amaechi

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by koboko69: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Believe whatever you like the fact remains that the flat in question belongs to Lootmi Amaechi

You bought it for him? After changing monikers several time just to hide ur shame u still go about ranting and making a mockery of yourself. I thought this was all media propaganda by u guys...now clowns with the same intelligent quotient as urs gave u something to masturbate with....and u can contain ur joy of having cum shots. Keep at it...and see the consequences

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by malware: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Why would you lose sleep when you know that you already have an apartment at Kuje Maximum Enjoyment Prison.
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by OTEGA1: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Believe whatever you like the fact remains that the flat in question belongs to Lootmi Amaechi

If dey sue u now common 500k ur entire family cannot bring.

All d stories I read none mention amaechi....

Those are Jonathan's boys doing a poor job of looting and covering up with amaechis name to divert and distort facts....mmm
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by ayindejimmy(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by ruggedized1: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2017
This money is from Okorocha, he has stole the state blind and chained them to the point that the entire useless state and its useless people can no longer talk.
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by gberra: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2017
cktheluckyman:

This is one of the biggest scandals of this republic.The huge publicity given to the discovery at the beginning of this scandal has made it very difficult for buhari to cover it up
OMG! can fate just be kind enough to chain down this defender of corruption. He is running all over being na.ked defending every corrupt ass.

Igbos Are Always Corrupt angry

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by mantosa(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2017
I tire oh. And he came to press to shout 1.2bn, yet he hasn't even served them papers.

Amaechi should just stay quiet, media game won't help in this matter coz Nigerians are tired. Only way he can get media sympathy is if the owner of the apartment is mentioned with hard proof

CharlotteFlair:
You mean LOOTimi Amaechi is yet to sue? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2017
cktheluckyman:

The toddlers have arrived, saying rvbbish without proofs
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by pepigeorge(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

I smell soft pedal here...4 him mind, which kai wahala be dis? I tink say i fit talk anythg i like cheesy

Abeg go look bush
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by pepigeorge(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2017
tim8882:
Check details below and smile with others to the Bank

Only you win na..... stop disturbing all thread with this stuff..
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by usamali(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Trust me the amaechi that I know Is not innocent of this....

anywhere his name is been mentioned based on logistical looting,trust me he will be found wanting.
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Kumosisi(m): 9:35am On Apr 18, 2017
Allsouls:
The owner of the house is thief since the house is not on rent.
Amechi will lose the case in court unless his not the own or he rented it out.

Fani KAYODE might be right, if not EFCC for done grab the owner because I'm sure the whistle blower told them the owner.

i think the whistle blower told efcc the owner after efcc had gone public, if efcc had known the owner before the raid, they wouldn't hv gone to the media..
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by rozayx5(m): 9:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Cekpo34:

Government is a continum... Though deep inside you, you know the NIA balderdash is a hoax but you still choose to believe it, why? Because it would 'implicate' GEJ. You aren't the only one in this disarray: Buhari, Magu, sagay, Amaechi, APC are. The loud mouthed Magu thought he's gonna have another orgy but actually he has but this time, with a wrong prostitute, lolz! The Osborne saga is a win for the masses. Stop defending this people. They don't give a f'ck about us.

grin grin grin grin @ orgy and wrong prostitute

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
pepigeorge:

Abeg go look bush

The one wey dey in front of ur door?

Anoda apologist without fact... grin tongue

Have a beautiful day.
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Saintp(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Is there anyone here who can honestly tell me what Nairanders gain by tearing thier pants online in defense of these thieves we call politicians?

Do you guys forget that the Ameachi u defend today was once in PDP for more than 8 yrs? Do you also remember that the FFK you defend today was once in APC?
If that is the case, what makes you think that the Wikes and Fayoses cannot join APC and become Tinunbu and PMB right hand man tomorrow and Ameachi will now be the enemy of PMB?
Can't you niggas see that these politicians from PMB, to GEJ to thier allies are just criminals using you guys to fight their selfish battle?
When will Nigerians have sense?

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by pepigeorge(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
OTEGA1:

Those are Jonathan's boys doing a poor job of looting and covering up with amaechis name to divert and distort facts....mmm

If u cannot fvck ur wife properly is GEJ.. if u can't clean ur house, is GEJ......iif u were current, u wud have known dat the band of the money dates 2017
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2017
Ezenwammadu:
undecided

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-fani-kayode-to-amaechi-were-not-losing-any-sleep-over-your-threat-to-sue/

Enjoying Naija politics, loving the intrigues. 7 Days no far, we go know how market...
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Mambox: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2017
BlackMbakara1:

I smell soft pedal here...4 him mind, which kai wahala be dis? I tink say i fit talk anythg i like cheesy
It's obvious. His loquacity was strangely not in display in that response.
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by kaz: 10:02am On Apr 18, 2017
u are just deceive we nigerian either apc or pdp but i know your time is over IJN.
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Mambox:

It's obvious. His loquacity was strangely not in display in that response.

cheesy grin Let him catch u, u will be barbecued upwards.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by BamideleOJ: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2017
Can this show of shame on national scale just cease. most of this guys are just bastards of a thousand fathers. EFCC, NIA, Presidency and all of una just stop this federal embarrassment
BamideleOJ
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by bilazego(m): 10:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Bolognese:
Last week, GEJ was fingered in the Malabu scam, in less than 48 hours, his media office responded, and claimed he had no hand in it.

Fast forward to the NIA link, why hasn't his media office responded even after over 96 hours

Has NIA made official statement on the issue? no, untill then GEJ has nothing to respond to!
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by hysteriabox(m): 10:26am On Apr 18, 2017
Beta shut now o...before dem arrest you go lock n den all we ll be hearing from you ll be chants of "Jesus" "Christianity us being persecuted"
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by 2016v2017: 10:27am On Apr 18, 2017
bilazego:

Has NIA made official statement on the issue? no, untill then GEJ has nothing to respond to!
Buhari the corrupt fighting corruption ,will do anything possible to cover Amaechi lootermi and his APC scammers
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by dougivilla(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2017
OTEGA1:

What is this one saying again? Where was Jonathan mentioned in this news?? And you talk about being sued for 500k Smh!

Is it that the name Jonathan gives you guys quick ejjakkulation or what?
Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 18, 2017
cktheluckyman:

This is one of the biggest scandals of this republic.The huge publicity given to the discovery at the beginning of this scandal has made it very difficult for buhari to cover it up
The moment Buhari realize that his government stole public funds worth of trillions of naira.

And Magu in other hand downed on him that it was not PDP this time but APC members.

Re: Fani-kayode To Amaechi: We’re Not Losing Any Sleep Over Your Threat To Sue by shammah1(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Democracy Day: Persecution Of Perceived Enemies Must Stop -saraki / How The NNPC Is Used For Funding Apc’s Campaign In Kwara And Other APC States / Service Chiefs Shun Reps As Speaker Runs To Buhari For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.