Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Coincidence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Coincidence (515 Views)

Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / Coincidence / Coincidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coincidence by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2017
Coincidence
Episode 5

its been two weeks now. Why do I feel like seeing this girl again or lemme say something is wrong with me. I can't even concentrate in class. He went out of the lecture room to clear his head when he barged into some girl and the book she was holding fell he bent and so she does, to pack the books they hit their heads and she sat on her butt. She looked up and sight his face OMG! its you again; oh he said its you too I said I can't believe I'd run into you again handover my books and you can go easily. My lady I'm sorry but I'm so happy I ran into you again and more happy since u must be in the same school as me, I rolled my eyes and says Whatever! I just wish you could tell me your name but mine is Richard holding out his hand I was about to turn around and leave when shayo called out my name...Toke like seriously what took you so long the lecture is about to start I said I was sorry he looked to my face and said its of great pleasure to meet you my lady, Toke
I hissed and left with Shayo to the classroom the first thing shayo did was to tell our friends "ife, Tayo u won't believe if I tell u this, they both shouted What's that ? when I was out to look for Toke I saw her with his cute, tall guy I said Haha cure cute indeed Tayo and ife won't stop asking her to tell them more. Just when I heard him asking of her name and she refused to tell I deliberately called out her name just to let him hear I can't wait to see that guy again I was just there rolling my eyes pretending to read my handout, they all teased me and made jest of me for being a novice.
We were in the middle of lecture and i was sitting by the window wen I thought I saw someone can't believe its him again loitering around he was whispering

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Humor: Choices By Uncle Stephen (profett) / {100 Words}award Winning Funny/humorous Short Story By Kaybest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.