Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,754 members, 7,875,888 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Coincidence - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Coincidence (598 Views)

Coronavirus: Was The WUHAN VIRUS Predicted In This Book Or Was It A Coincidence? / Coincidence / Coincidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coincidence by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2017
Coincidence
Episode 5

its been two weeks now. Why do I feel like seeing this girl again or lemme say something is wrong with me. I can't even concentrate in class. He went out of the lecture room to clear his head when he barged into some girl and the books she was holding fell he bent and so she does, to pack the books they hit their heads and she sat on her butt. She looked up and sight his face OMG! its you again; oh he said its you too...again I said I can't believe I'd run into you again handover my books and you can go easily. My lady I'm sorry but I'm so happy I ran into you again and more happy since u must be in the same school as me, I rolled my eyes and says Whatever! I just wish you could tell me your name but mine is Richard holding out his hand I was about to turn around and leave when shayo called out my name...Toke like seriously what took you so long the lecture is about to start, I said I was sorry he looked to my face and said its of great pleasure to meet you my lady, Toke
I hissed and left with Shayo to the classroom the first thing shayo did was to tell our friends "ife, Tayo u won't believe if I tell u this, they both shouted What's that ? when I was out to look for Toke I saw her with this cute, tall guy I said Haha cute indeed. Tayo and ife won't stop asking her to tell them more. Just when I heard him asking of her name and she refused to tell I deliberately called out her name just to let him hear I can't wait to see that guy again I was just there rolling my eyes pretending to read my handout, they all teased me to give him the chance to talk to me and made jest of me for being a novice.
We were in the middle of lecture and i was sitting by the window when I thought I saw someone it was him, again loitering around he was whispering something to me but I didn't want to hear cus the lecturer seems to notice me looking outside, my phone rang a call from ilorin from my mom I excused myself from the class to receive her call guess he was so happy he came after me and waited till I was done with the call. Toke I just want to be a friend that's all I mean no harm he said. I exhaled and said okay its fine this time he was calm and talked gently to me so I held out my hand and we shook hands he was going to hug me and I opened my eyes wider with surprise and i said hun. I was been funny my lady How about me taking you out on a date someday? why do you think I wanna go on a date with you? me shaking hands with you doesn't mean I want to go on a date with you. You are still being harsh on me Toke please just a date and that's all I blushed I don't know why I blushed but I did it so I said yes I can see from his look that he's happy and I left to go back to the lecture room I looked back and saw that he was still standing there looking at me he made me walk zig zag cus I was shy.

Mom (Mrs Williams) called to know how well am doing and this time she would be moving down to Lagos I laughed when I heard this and made jest that even though I visit you four days in a month you still missed me its okay I can't wait to see you in Lagos.
Mrs Williams sends money to my parents in Ilorin I also send them from my feeding allowance too. My dad had block industry and my mom sells provisions.

Richard came to my lecture room and sat beside me "my lady how about I let the date be today. I looked through my shoulder to look at his face and I said to him that I have classes. I can wait till you are done and I will take the classes with you. You can't be serious I said and I shook my head meant to say its fine. Mrs Williams called to tell me she will be in Lagos by tomorrow I was so happy to hear this he asked who am speaking with and I told him it was my mom moving down to Lagos. it would be nice to meet your mom I was like; and who said you are meeting her with my eyebrow up I was just being funny my lady. like seriously will u stop calling me your lady? But I can't stop calling you that okay lemme call you my princess? I said whatever and blushed.
It was already 2pm the lectures was done and we were set to go on the date. He opened his car's door for me I smiled and sat inside he also came in starts the engine and we left the campus. He took me to this eatery called D3, it was really big and beautiful we sat down, the waitress came for our order and guess who came to say hi to Richard.

TBC
Good night lovers
Re: Coincidence by Alennsar(f): 9:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
put your story together now
Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Alennsar:
put your story together now

really sorry I just learnt how to do so

1 Like

Re: Coincidence by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
FatimaAbu:

really sorry I just learnt how to do so
the new episodes are now under episode 6 pls can u check my profile for it

(1) (Reply)

Real Paradise - A Crime Noir Tale Set In Salvador-brazil Circa 2012 / Short Story Contest May -june 2017 - An Act Of Kindness / Supa Story (don't kill yourself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.