Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,422 members, 7,888,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:27 AM

Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) (49418 Views)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Obiano Tours Anambra Riverine Communities To Ascertain Water Level (Pictures) / Ambode Gives Oshodi Ultra-Modern Outlook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by goaldynboy: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hahahahaha! I really enjoyed the argument between the guy exposing the shanties of Awka and the guy hyping Awka! grin grin But truth be told, that Governor needs to repair the roads in the interior parts of Awka! A lot of buildings needs to be demolished to expand the roads! Once good drainages are built, it will grately curb the erosion menace! The same thing applies to Onisha!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by AmericanQuarter: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is really a worldclass facility. Awka and Anambra in general is in overdrive. GOD continue to bless our beautiful state with more and more genuine investors.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by buffalowings: 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
I laf in spiritual powers
a filling station and a mini mart

these people are clowns I swear

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by buffalowings: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55669377:

Afonjas with their bitter minds, when he signed MOU you guys laments when he commissioned them you guys still show your ugly faces, what a bitter generation?

Read Otondo
The facility“will run 24 hours with an underground capacity of 1.5million litres” that can serve the State for 3 months in the event of fuel scarcity.

According to Mr. Uzochukwu who took Governor Obiano on a guided tour recently, the multipurpose facility contains an eatery - Chicken Republic, French Bakery, Tyre Centre, Supermarket, Pharmacy, Conference Room, Relaxation Lounge, Farmers Market, Domestic Gas Plant, Automated Car Wash, Lub Plant, Warehouse and a Chapel with state of the art equipment including a 3D Alignment Machine.

Show me similar project in your backward state?
is it private business?
I hope it's not public
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by obaino860: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Chikeluba25:
Anambra Okasi akasi.
please, were is this project located
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by arinze2015: 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
buffalowings:

i bet you ,you dont have these in your entire region

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by LastSurvivor11: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
drake2000x:

I suspect you are an Afonja, pretending to be Igbo by your comment...always to divide Igbos. Either it's Awka with Onitsha or Anambra with Enugu. I'll pay very close attention on you henceforth. You smell like an Afonja!

He has that stinking afonja/buhari body odour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by willibounce1(m): 6:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nigerians keep encouraging their leaders to make a fool of them. See the way they are praising a governor and celebrating a filling station. The same way some will.be jubilating over ambode for inflated Road construction. I wonder what ya'll elected them for.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by tit(f): 6:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Feeling Station!

Obiano na real drunker

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by sniper77(m): 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yyeske:
Everything in Awka these days, they've forgotten us in Onitsha o. Good for my country home anyway
The place fine sha, Awka giving Enugu and Owerri a run for the money already

Kinda funny. Onitsha has numerous fuel stations. Last time I checked na una get main market now and awka people no complain. Una still get shoprite too
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
tit:
Feeling Station!

Obiano na real drunker
In 2010 I was in VI when Fashola commissioned Tastee fried chicken outlet before former LNG head office, compare this facility to that. I don't know why Afonjas are having sleepless nights over Anambra

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by BALLOSKI: 7:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
ojun50:
Good bt d northern governors are nt showing us any project oh, wht going on
that your dead region, Na d only person wey de show project be this . Ever wondered why your brothers come here and don't wanna go back to the ritualists haven?
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by seniorkachion(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18, 2017
Abagworo:

Biko this is disgraceful. Don't associate other Southeast States like Imo, Abia or Enugu with this comedy.

What are saying! That kind of station doesn't exist in Abia.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by seniorkachion(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
nope

I'm trying to speak sense into your flat head.
Stop being gullibo.

Federal allocation received by obingo plus igr can build 30 of this petrol stations in every nooks and cranny of anambara not just some remote part of awka.

Second term is around the corner, the governor started parading petrol station built by someone else and you are to blind to see through the deceit.

No wonder he campaigned with just two fly over bridges for four years. Something we don't count as achievement here.

You just showed your hand! It appears your people depend on the govt to do everything for them. The world is moving towards lean govt, where the govt sets policies that creates conducive atmosphere for private investment.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by 4Face2face(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
This indeed is a welcome development.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

Unfortunately I don't have time for that.

At the onset, my simple point is that Awka, anambra state capital is too small for development and government presence not to go .

Show me anything new in Awka that isn't situated along the express so that passersby can see and start lauding the govt when people on the inside are wallowing in sorrow and bitterness.

Just 1% of the cost of your so much celebrated bridges is more than enough to repair the roads I have shown you so far.

In simple terms, let your people benefit from your government. Of what use is a bridge that you construct with billions and cannot carry trucks and trailers.

Peoples homes are inaccessible due to erosion and you are asking for skyline. Iranu, abasha.

I thought u were smarter than that.

As for me, soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain.

You guys are real suffer heads.
It shows you know little about Awka, if you are honest to yourself you will know those areas you mentioned are old Awka, if you don't know ask people around you, the problem they are having is bad road, I'm 100% sure you can't see mud houses there unlike Abeokuta that's 85% mud houses and brown roof, have you been to Ngozika, Udoka, Awka GRA, Esther Obiakor, Abakiliki Street, Okpunor, three arm zone Agu Awka etc These are new Awka, Anambra is not Ogun, Anambra is second urbanized state after Lagos this is fact which you know, 60% urbanized, Onitsha, Nkpor, Obosi, Nkwere, Nnewi, Ogidi, Ogbunike, Enugu ukwu, Abagana, Ekwulobia, Amauobia, Oko, Agulari etc, the government has many areas to cover, the state is one of fastest developing state in Nigeria, imagine the little allocation coming from federal government, FG abounded that express road it was Anambra state government under Obiano that reconstructed, expanded and erected the flyovers, which FG yet to pay, if you really know how Awka was looking because of that road, I don't think you will have guts to be writing rubbish, had it been FG perform their obligations we would have channel the funds else where

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by seniorkachion(m): 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

Umuogbu is not any outskirt of Awka. It is one of the villages that are the foundation of Awka.

You are only proving your bastard status by saying Umuogbu is on the outskirt.

My friend govt cannot tar every road. Provision of infrastructure is a process but you should consider the quality of the housing all the pictures you are showing. Can you match it in your area. Those are undoubtedly the outskirts and govt will take care of them in good time.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Mumu, anyway my Awka on point but Obiano should extend this to us in Onitsha na.

Nwa Nibo, Awka south LGA talking here and not some dysfunctional kids having problems with their upbringing.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yyeske:
M[s]umu, anyway my Awka on point but Obiano should extend this to us in Onitsha na.

Nwa Nibo, Awka south LGA talking here and not some dysfunctional kids having problems with their upbringing.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

Mumu, anyway my Awka on point but Obiano should extend this to us in Onitsha na.

Nwa Nibo, Awka south LGA talking here and not some dysfunctional kids having problems with their upbringing.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by 4Play(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
buffalowings:

Anambra state propaganda is in overdrive. If there was a state government propaganda league table, Anambra and Lagos will be running neck and neck.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by LastSurvivor11: 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yyeske:

From nibo to onitsha.. two opposite sides..
Continue with ur amazing stupidity..
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55689218:

It shows you know little about Awka, if you are honest to yourself you will know those areas you mentioned are old Awka, if you don't know ask people around you, the problem they are having is bad road, I'm 100% sure you can't see mud houses there unlike Abeokuta that's 85% mud houses and brown roof, have you been to Ngozika, Udoka, Awka GRA, Esther Obiakor, Abakiliki Street, Okpunor three arm zone Agu Awka etc These are new Awka, Anambra is not Ogun, Anambra is second urbanized state after Lagos this is fact which you know, 60% urbanized, Onitsha, Nkpor, Obosi, Nkwere, Nnewi, Ogidi, Ogbunike, Enugu ukwu, Abagana, Ekwulobia, Amauobia, Oko, Agulari etc, the government has many areas to cover, the state is one of fastest developing state in Nigeria, imagine the little allocation coming from federal government, FG abounded that express road it was Anambra state government under Obiano that reconstructed, expanded and erected the flyovers, which FG yet to pay, if you really know how Awka was looking because of that road, I don't think you will have guts to be writing rubbish, had it been FG performed their obligation we would have channeled the fund else where
Abeg leave those kids to their delutions, I felt jealous seeing Awka when I went to umuokpu for a wedding over the weekend, Agu Awka, Ifite Awka and Okpuno looking like obodo oyibo .Even my Nibo is changed.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by Yyeske(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:

From nibo to onitsha.. two opposite sides..
Continue with ur amazing stupidity..
Olodo, Nibo, Nise, Amawbia, Awka are within the same axis.
I left Onitsha for Nibo to do something before coming to Umuokpu for the wedding.
Any problem with that?
I come enter town .

Your hate go kill you and I'm ready tonight
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
seniorkachion:

My friend govt cannot tar every road. Provision of infrastructure is a process but you should consider the quality of the housing all the pictures you are showing. Can you match it in your area. Those are undoubtedly the outskirts and govt will take care of them in good time.

Just use google maps to find the coordinates I posted for you to be cured of your mumurity
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
post=55689218:

It shows you know little about Awka, if you are honest to yourself you will know those areas you mentioned are old Awka, if you don't know ask people around you, the problem they are having is bad road, I'm 100% sure you can't see mud houses there unlike Abeokuta that's 85% mud houses and brown roof, have you been to Ngozika, Udoka, Awka GRA, Esther Obiakor, Abakiliki Street, Okpunor three arm zone Agu Awka etc These are new Awka, Anambra is not Ogun, Anambra is second urbanized state after Lagos this is fact which you know, 60% urbanized, Onitsha, Nkpor, Obosi, Nkwere, Nnewi, Ogidi, Ogbunike, Enugu ukwu, Abagana, Ekwulobia, Amauobia, Oko, Agulari etc, the government has many areas to cover, the state is one of fastest developing state in Nigeria, imagine the little allocation coming from federal government, FG abounded that express road it was Anambra state government under Obiano that reconstructed, expanded and erected the flyovers, which FG yet to pay, if you really know how Awka was looking because of that road, I don't think you will have guts to be writing rubbish, had it been FG performed their obligation we would have channeled the fund else where

Who are the people of Awka?

If you ask anybody to mention where they come from in Awka, they can never mention Ngozika Estate, Udoka Estate, GRA, Abakaliki street.

They will mention names like Umudioka, Umuelechi, Nkwelle, Ichide, Amenyi, Umuogbunu, Amikwo yet these places are not enjoying any government patronage.

Is anybody an indigene of Udoka Estate?

Stop using the phrase OLD AWKA.

Awka is Awka.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
goaldynboy:
Hahahahaha! I really enjoyed the argument between the guy exposing the shanties of Awka and the guy hyping Awka! grin grin But truth be told, that Governor needs to repair the roads in the interior parts of Awka! A lot of buildings needs to be demolished to expand the roads! Once good drainages are built, it will grately curb the erosion menace! The same thing applies to Onisha!!!

Sir, you got my point.

I'm not here to compare cities.

Awka as a whole is small enough for the development to go round. Those places these guys call old Awka are the real people of Awka.

If anybody says he's from Awka, he will not say I'm from Udoka Estate or I'm from Ngozika Estate or I'm from Abakaliki street. No! He will mention any of the 33 villages that make up Awka.

All I clamour for is a little infrastructural investment to better the lives of these people.

Good drainages, good roads and the people will be better off.

I appreciate your sincerity.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by onyi143: 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Willie is working, Bitcoin available at nairaomm.com
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by seniorkachion(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

Just use google maps to find the coordinates I posted for you to be cured of your mumurity

Na wao! It's really true a yoruba person cannot talk to another person without using insulting words. The vehemence that accompanies your words puts you at high risk of ulcer. He who alleges must prove. You can prove those are not the outskirts by giving us a birds eye view of the area you allege to be part of the main city.
Since you are on ground you can climb a story building and give us an elevated view of the area.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by figoperch: 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2017
seniorkachion:

Na wao! It's really true a yoruba person cannot talk to another person without using insulting words. The vehemence that accompanies your words puts you at high risk of ulcer. He who alleges must prove. You can prove those are not the outskirts by giving us a birds eye view of the area you allege to be part of the main city.
Since you are on ground you can climb a story building and give us an elevated view of the area.

You don't need any birds eye view mumu. With the GPS coordinates, you will get satellite view with clear resolution.

Stop bringing your ignorance to the world.

What is the significance if birds eye view when you have access to satellite view in 3D self.

Mtchewwww.

Go and better the lives of your people. Your ignorance reeks.
Re: Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos) by seniorkachion(m): 11:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
figoperch:

You don't need any birds eye view mumu. With the GPS coordinates, you will get satellite view with clear resolution.

Stop bringing your ignorance to the world.

What is the significance if birds eye view when you have access to satellite view in 3D self.

Mtchewwww.

Go and better the lives of your people. Your ignorance reeks.

Ok o. While am at it hope you will be at work on your own side and at least improve a few of those tens of thousands of squalid brown roofed mud houses in your region.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eid-El-Maulud: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday / Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Dasukigate / El-Rufai Squats To Welcome President Buhari In Kaduna (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.