Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:24 PM

Do You Know How You Can Settle Medical Bills Without Stress? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know How You Can Settle Medical Bills Without Stress? (563 Views)

How To Sell Your Imported Goods Online Without Stress / Which Bank Can I Get Loan Without Stress / Unexpected money in my account - What do I do? I have bills to pay! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know How You Can Settle Medical Bills Without Stress? by bayourfar(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2010
With the economy at an all time low many people struggle everyday to make
ends meet. Medical bills as a result of illness or injury are one of the most common reasons
why families have to file for bankruptcy or liquidate their investments to settle
medical expenses every year and this is because they do not know how to settle their medical expenses them and their loved ones when something happens.

Medical bills can be extremely expensive and can a cost tens of thousands of
naira that many people don’t have which is why it is so important for people to
know this is that injury or illness can happen at any time.

for further enquiries
bayourfar@financialtoday@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Samsung,sony Lcd And Home Theatres At A Price You Can Not Resist / Let Us Help Reach Your Client With The Click Of Mouse / The Easiest Way To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.