Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today (30460 Views)

It Rained Heavily Again In owerri Today And There Was No Flood / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Tinubu's Brother On Entourage Of Atiku's Campaign Visit To Owerri Today: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

I hope you will end up telling Asari dokubo and Co this trash.....you that is claiming SS....are SS united in anyway....An akawibom man has much to do with an abia man because they are a major neighbour,than your so called urhobo people....
The distance from ur Edo/urhobo is far from portharcout, bayelsa,akawibom,cross river....than the whole southeastern state....
Last week the Obong of calabar in crossriver state was clamouring that road should be dualized from calabar to Aba....
So young man...we don't need you people...urhobo/Edo...you are trouble makers....Anioma is where the capital is,and we have a good relationship with them....
Go and embrace the northerners and westerners...we don't care...after all they are ur closest neighbors...... you can go with the isekiri...because we don't need noise makers like you people....

When Urhobo ma deny you, you will face Akwa Ibom, when those deny you, you will turn to Ikwerre, when those one turn to deny you, you will look towards Anioma, bringing disgrace and insults to yourselves all the way.
This attache by force and desperation for friendship/relationship with Southern minorities go kill una, grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by nengibo: 11:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Tflex01:

So if Oba of Benin is clamoring for the dualization of Benin-Akure or Benin-Ore road, we can assume Yorubas and Binis are up to something serious together right? cool
Dats ipob logic for you man, next thing it will be put on igberetv or naij.com
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by nengibo: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

Afonja man claiming Ikwerre.....
let me ask you simple question....
My mum is an Ikwerre woman and she is from abali clam...
what clam are you from ikwerre
She is from Ngolo and esem clam....abeg go register for night class
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 11:44am On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

When Urhobo ma deny you, you will face Akwa Ibom, when those deny you, you will turn to Ikwerre, when those one turn to deny you, you will look towards Anioma, bringing disgrace and insults to yourselves all the way.
This attache by force and desperation for friendship/relationship with Southern minorities go kill una, grin grin grin

I Don hear...Oya run from Oshogbo of a million kilometer to this place and separate two brothers that are not up to 1km apart.....
I am waiting for you.....

SS/SE are 100% Christian.... SW/ north are 90% Muslim...these are more reason we will not or even the southern minority align with you people...
learn to face your Muslim brothers and neigbour in d north.......While we align with our Christian brothers and neighbours in the south

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 11:46am On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

[s]I Don hear...Oya run from Oshogbo of a million kilometer to this place and separate two brothers that are not up to 1km apart.....
I am waiting for you.....

SS/SE are 100% Christian.... SW/ north are 90% Muslim...these are more reason we will not or even the southern minority align with you people...
learn to face your Muslim brothers and neigbour in d north.......While we align with our Christian brothers and neighbours in the south[/s]

Wholesale trash. Come up with something intelligent for once
Looking for Muslims/Christians dichotomy is the way and attribute of the dullards.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

And we are not even ugly like you people, so face ur ugliness to the northern region....chimpanzees..

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

[s]And we are not even ugly like you people, so face ur ugliness to the northern region....chimpanzees[/s]..

Same old trash. You are infinitely dull obviously.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ObaEwuare: 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

I hope you will end up telling Asari dokubo and Co this trash.....you that is claiming SS....are SS united in anyway....An akawibom man has much to do with an abia man because they are a major neighbour,than your so called urhobo people....
The distance from ur Edo/urhobo is far from portharcout, bayelsa,akawibom,cross river....than the whole southeastern state....
Last week the Obong of calabar in crossriver state was clamouring that road should be dualized from calabar to Aba....
So young man...we don't need you people...urhobo/Edo...you are trouble makers....Anioma is where the capital is,and we have a good relationship with them....
Go and embrace the northerners and westerners...we don't care...after all they are ur closest neighbors...... you can go with the isekiri...because we don't need noise makers like you people....
Why are you guys despirately briging Biafran issues even when its not necessary as a topic. This is an economic summit and not a political gatering. @fratermaty, I guess you understand the clear difference between an economic summit and a political convergence?

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
obaino860:

there is nothing like orije clam in ikwerre land...
Meanwhile, my mum is from Wobo family..abali clam in rumuoji community

You only have three clam..
abali clam.
rebisi clam
kalabor clam.
I thought u were talking about abali of Ogbumunabali!

What of Evo??

I'm from Rebisi, Ogbumunabali, Orije, Rumuohia family! I'm not yoruba as u claim.

We are the owners of PH.

We are not Biafra!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

What of Evo??

I'm from Rebisi, Ogbumunabali, Orije, Rumuohia family! I'm not yoruba as u claim.

We are the owners of PH.

We are not Biafra
!

Madam, the baifran e-rat terrorists will e-slit your throat. How dare you claim you are not Baifran when you are from PH. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

What of Evo??

We are the owners of PH.

We are not Biafra!
My clients, Ifanyi is from Oromenike, and considers himself Igbo. What do you have to say about that?

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by YelloweWest: 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2017
blues20:

My clients, Ifanyi is from Oromenike, and considers himself Igbo. What do you have to say about that?

He is on his own! That view dose not represent that of Ikwerre as a whole.

Various ikwerre organisations elders and chiefs have all come out to disassociate themselves from the biafra movement.

No need to be arguing.the referendum that will determine biafra will also give us the opportunity to join or not to join! So till then.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by bakynes(m): 1:19pm On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:

You are a right in a way. It shows you the stupidity of the SS conotation.
There is no historically relationship between an Itshekiri man and an Akwaibom man. The itshekiri was not part of the larger eastern region under regionalism that included the present Rivers, akwaibom and Crossrivers.
One thing that is undeniably though is that much of the present SS has historical link to the Igbo nation. Many of them had a stake in biafran struggle like the late philip Effiong of past memory.
Even the late Margaret Ekpo from calabar was the leader of the defunct Eastern Nigerian Parliament under regionalism. So our histories are shared atleast with much of the present day south south.
The yorubas on the other hand have never been part of us. You had your own Western Nigeria parliament and did your own thing. So there is no yoruba interest to be protected even historically. You have no stake in our union.
So why are you pained?
It's the same thing lumping Bendel together with Western region before its separation, you can't be too sure what the people of Cross River and Akwaibom wants, the fact Philip Effiong was the Vice of Ojukwu during the Biafran war doesn't mean they do not want some other path for themselves now. U asking for separation from the Nigerian nation have you asked the Akwa-cross people if they want to be part of Biafra.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by ichukwu48: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

Guilty of what?? undecided

Of being a FAKE Ikwerre. Of being a wannabe Ikwerre on NL. One there is no reason to switch identity even if you are mixed consider Nigeria is you are what your father is therefore, of you truly are mixed you would have stuck with claiming either ijaw or Ikwerre but instead you Changed from ijaw to Ikwerre to ijaw to Ikwerre, etc. Let's use for example: obiano860 just stated he is half Ikwerre but I bet if I chevked his messages, he's never claimed Ikwerre due to it being his mother identity. Heck I'm anioma, my mother is from Ogwashi-uku while my dad is from Asaba. Anyone that knows my I'd can attest that I never claimed any other identity but Asaba despite having bloodline to Ogwashi. Why? Because that is how ethnically we are taught. The fact you can't stick to one points to one thing and one thing alone. YOU ARE NEITHER.

2.) I don't know you but yet you felt the need to inform me of your perceived family history in order to defend your pitiful act of changing tribal identity depending on the content of discussion equally spoke volume. Dude if you truly are that, that's all you would have atated. You wouldn't have overcompensatedone and gave a long novel on your supposed family history. Why? I'm a random Nigga on NL. The fact that you did points out its fake.

3.) Heck you claim to Ikwerre or mixed with Ikwerre yet when obiano860 asked of the clam you came from, you weren't able to even give an accurate answer. The dude literally had to provide you what three clams are before you provided an accurate answer. Even at that, when he gave you his mother's identity, you had to inform him of Ikwerre clam that isn't what he claimed his mother is in other to prove you know what the clams are. In addition, the clam you provided yet again you overcompensated.
The saddest and harbour thing of it all, you truly do not know that your desperation to overcompensate actually points you as GUILTY.
Literally all you showing is that you live in PH, not from PH.

But heck trust SE to fall for it like a fool and SW rejoicing because they desperate and pitifully looking for an ally in SS.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by DocHMD: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

This is the most important singular factor of the whole attachee thing with the SS by the SE

Should they attach to your yoruba muslim skull before?

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
DocHMD:

Should they attach to your yoruba muslim skull before?

The Yoruba are fully blessed. They are the only tribe in Nigeria that boast of both land and sea borders. Blame the game and not the player! Blame your Chi for fuccking you up with the worst terrain in Nigeria that make a whole big tribe doing attaché to small tribes in the south - trying to form friendship grin

3 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakynes:

It's the same thing lumping Bendel together with Western region before its separation, you can't be too sure what the people of Cross River and Akwaibom wants, the fact Philip Effiong was the Vice of Ojukwu during the Biafran war doesn't mean they do not want some other path for themselves now. U asking for separation from the Nigerian nation have you asked the Akwa-cross people if they want to be part of Biafra.
But the people of Cross river and Akwaibom were under the Eastern regional Government of Nigeria.
That was why it was natural and easy for them to automatically become biafrans when Ojukwu the regional governor at that time rebelled.
And today, The Bendelites on the other hand have not shown any desire to be part of any western political arrangement , unlike what you have now in a SS/SE political union brokered by South-south and south-eastern political egg-heads which is more a mimick of the old natural eastern society.
Different scenarios entirely.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by DocHMD: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

The Yoruba are fully blessed. They are the only tribe in Nigeria that boast of both land and sea borders. Blame the game and not the player! Blame your Chi for fuccking you up with the worst terrain in Nigeria that make a whole big tribe doing attaché to small tribes in the south - trying to form friendship grin

If you are all these why then does the 'mighty yoruba with 1000 seaport and 2000 airports' develop IPOB-induced runny stomach and tarchycardia at the mention of 'Biafra'? grin grin

Please do not give us the usual boring 'we don't care about Biafra' because a simple analysis of words that emanate from your muslim oshogbo bearded mouths indicate that you do. grin

2 Likes

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

Good for you.
Now prove that you are blessed by minding your business and if possible go form your own country.
It makes no sense for a people as blessed as you claim to share that with people that are supposedly less blessed.
Have you seen the poverty rate in the SW? Imagine having lagos to yourself after the ''parasites'' and the igbo importers using the ports and generating revenues have left.
If Lagos remains as rich as Lome, i would be genuinely surprised indeed.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by obaino860: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

What of Evo??

We are the owners of PH.

We are not Biafra!

you just end up talking fresh....Afonja that don't know anytin about portharcout...
rumuohia...hahahahahaha...were is that one located...Afonja man always quick to talk trash....
Ugly people... chimpanzees
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:

[s]Good for you.
Now prove that you are blessed by minding your business and if possible go form your own country.
It makes no sense for a people as blessed as you claim to share that with people that are supposedly less blessed.
Have you seen the poverty rate in the SW? Imagine having lagos to yourself after the ''parasites'' and the igbo importers using the ports and generating revenues have left.
If Lagos remains as rich as Lome, i would be genuinely surprised indeed[/s].

Quit crying.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by DocHMD: 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
blues20:
See how unsecured this daft morons are? A mere summit is already giving them high BP. Nawa'o. shocked Nowhere was Biafra mentioned on the posts, but see them injecting Biafra up and down, with their diabolical mind, bent on divide and rule. Indiara. cheesy

They oshogbo goons develop Higb BP emergency whenever 'SESS' or 'Biafra' is mentioned. More Tarchycardia to their cardiovascular system. Insha Allah! grin
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

Quit crying.
Crying? Are you high?
You are the ones crying over a SS/SE thread na because nobody invited you.
You are blessed and nobody in the South gives a shitt. cheesy
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:

[s]Crying? Are you high?
You are the ones crying over a SS/SE thread na because nobody invited you.
You are blessed and nobody in the South gives a shitt. [/s]cheesy

Quit crying and continue with begging for attache with Ijawws, Binis, Urhobo, Efik, Ikwerre and the numerous smaller tribes in the South. grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by DocHMD: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:

Chest beating ? So the SS is more educated than the SE? The SS has deeper entrepeneural base than the SE? abi.
You don't even know your weaknesses, you are busy shouting south-south.

That guy is a yoruba pretending to be a 'We SS' in order to get a SE vs SS situation to their delight which they fuel the fight like lucifer. Always be wary and wise on this forum.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by bakynes(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:

But the people of Cross river and Akwaibom were under the Eastern regional Government of Nigeria.
That was why it was natural and easy for them to automatically become biafrans when Ojukwu the regional governor at that time rebelled.
And today, The Bendelites on the other hand have not shown any desire to be part of any western political arrangement , unlike what you have now in a SS/SE political union brokered by South-south and south-eastern political egg-heads which is more a mimick of the old natural eastern society.
Different scenarios entirely.
I know you won't be the one to tell me the people of Akwa-cross were part of the defunct Eastern region.

The fact the Biafran succession is entirely an Igbo dream, have you asked them if they now want to be part of Biafra.

Times have changed you can't be too sure if they want to be part of your Biafra now. They were not recognized then so they had no voice so it was easier for them to go with a majority tribe but that is not the case now.

Just because you both voted for Goodluck Jonathan's PDP doesn't mean the entire SS will go with you to Biafra don't be deceived.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
gurnam:

Quit crying and continue with begging for attache with Ijawws, Binis, Urhobo, Efik, Ikwerre and the numerous smaller tribes in the South. grin grin
If you don't like it, kill yourself.
If you want a union, your brothers are in benin republic.
https://www.nairaland.com/2094980/confused-amaechi-now-claims-igbo
Your lion of ubima is a self-claimed igbo man.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
YelloweWest:

He is on his own! That view dose not represent that of Ikwerre as a whole.

Various ikwerre organisations elders and chiefs have all come out to disassociate themselves from the biafra movement.

No need to be arguing.the referendum that will determine biafra will also give us the opportunity to join or not to join! So till then.
Please do read and understand my post. I'm sure you have a functioning brain. Igbo is different from Biafra. Igbo as an ethnic group, predates Biafra with thousand of years, that is a political movement.

1 Like

Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by vantage001: 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2017
bakynes:

I know you won't be the one to tell me the people of Akwa-cross were part of the defunct Eastern region.

The fact the Biafran succession is entirely an Igbo dream, have you asked them if they now want to be part of Biafra.

Times have changed you can't be too sure if they want to be part of your Biafra now. They were not recognized then so they had no voice so it was easier for them to go with a majority tribe but that is not the case now.

Just because you both voted for Goodluck Jonathan's PDP doesn't mean the entire SS will go with you to Biafra don't be deceived.

I am not talking about biafra here, if you were reading carefully.
A SS/SE political union in existence now is not a biafran union atleast not yet. It is a historical alliance borne out of a shared history that extended into the biafran war. That is all i have said.
We don't need to have biafra before both regions can benefit themselves and create an integration.
The problem now is envious people from God knows where coming here to claim that the SE is trying to claim attache and so i have to school them on the historical basis of the union.
Re: South-East & South-South Summit Holds In Owerri Today by gurnam: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
vantage001:
If you don't like it, kill yourself.
If you want a union, your brothers are in benin republic.
https://www.nairaland.com/2094980/confused-amaechi-now-claims-igbo
Your lion of ubima is a self-claimed igbo man.

I Hear!! grin
Ishekiri man sef Na Igbo man cheesy
Long throat for sea and oyel go kill una grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Governorship Election: Our Victory Will Be Sweet – Wike / Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang' / Pictures From Obidients Door-To-Door Campaign In Nassarawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.