Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,225 members, 7,904,055 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 07:40 AM

Customized Wristbands - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Customized Wristbands (1420 Views)

Customized Ball Wedding Dresses At Affordable Price. / Customized Wedding T-shirts / Customized Shopping Bag For Your Occasion, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary Etc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized Wristbands by clevertee: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2010
Silicon wristbands and fashion, in the past few years,become synonymous with one another. we
produce these wristbands,to advertise a group, company, sporting teams as well as a fun and easy
fundraiser. These wristbands can also be used for festivals,Awareness, Graduation ceremony,
product promotion and membership ID. Silicon wristbands truly give you endless options when  it
comes to promotion, giveaways, team merchandise, fundraiser or point of sale. call +2348051568822,+2348063570575 or akotng@yahoo.com

Re: Customized Wristbands by mamagee3(f): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2010
Those wristbands are colourful and beautiful. . . kiss
Re: Customized Wristbands by twinskenny(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2010
send me ur catalog and price detail to kehindeoluwayemisi@gmail.com
Re: Customized Wristbands by Epi: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2010
@poster

Cool colors and very nice. I have a "bestrong" (a lance armstrong camouflage) grin
Re: Customized Wristbands by Eddie4(m): 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2011
Do you want something that can help engrave your brand in the minds of people and create the buzz you want for your product/business?
Are you in need of a souvenir that will keep you close to your customers/audience for a promotional campaign?
Are you organizing an event/party and you’re thinking of something that’ll help make it memorable or something unique you can use as I.V? Or you just need something to create a buzz/awareness about the event?
… What you need is a silicon wristband.
Silicon wristbands have become one of the fashionable ways of creating that buzz you need for your product/brand or event. And as well being a reminder about your products, brand or event.
At Marvel-Us Consults, we produce and supply corporate/promotional gift items, silicon wristbands and other silicon made souvenirs such as Key holder/Key holders with USB, Mouse pad/Mouse pad with USB drive, Wristbands/ Wristbands with USB etc.
In other to meet your needs, we’ve set our MOQ (Minimum Order Quantity) on silicon wristbands to 500pcs. And we’re ready to help you with the design for free in case you have none.
Below are some of the wristbands and other silicon made gift items and souvenirs we’ve produced.
So what are you waiting for? Contact us now on marvelusconsults@hotmail.com /edmondisrael@yahoo.com. Or call +2349052857371 for more info.

ORDER YOURS NOW!!!

No spam please!

Re: Customized Wristbands by 360Eventee(f): 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2011
send your price range with band samples to jy2ec@yahoo.com
Re: Customized Wristbands by nairagod1: 1:22am On Aug 28, 2011
i currently reside in owerri,Imo state and need to get in touch with anyone producing customized handbands in owerri,aba or p.harcourt for a function urgently.
1000 units are needed now.more later
call or txt me on 08033566193 If u r in any of these locations. Cheers.
Re: Customized Wristbands by bayourfar(m): 1:57am On Aug 28, 2011
good and interesting
Re: Customized Wristbands by Eddie4(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2011
We're still in the business!
For more info., call +2349052857371 or send your inquiry to edmondisrael"AT"yahoo.com.

Re: Customized Wristbands by nex(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2011
How much do you make this wristbands? Please post your prices here so that clients can easily make decisions based on different quotations. We need not less than 1000 units ASAP.
Re: Customized Wristbands by Eddie4(m): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2011
nex:

How much do you make this wristbands? Please post your prices here so that clients can easily make decisions based on different quotations. We need not less than 1000 units ASAP.
Kindly send your inquiries with specification(s) of what you want (colors, logo) to edmondisrael@yahoo.com. The price is determined by the design.
Thanks.
Re: Customized Wristbands by nex(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2011
My brother, no time for long tin. I already even had my meeting without being able to make your prices available. I don't want to send a mail that will sit in anyone's inbox for hours, let alone days. What's your least and most quotation for 1000 wristbands?

Call or text +2348417813 or +2348134227113 or PIN:32479C0C on BB.
Re: Customized Wristbands by BoOOosHBoy: 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2011
No time for dullin
Re: Customized Wristbands by nex(m): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2011
@Eddie

We are meant to get our supply of wristbands for the #GrandNigerianParty today, yet you have neither answered our calls, nor replied our texts and emails.
Re: Customized Wristbands by omo21(f): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
Pls how much is ur rate, pls reply me on my mail omonegho21@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The DMP- Abuja's Foremost Flea Market / Viral Photo Of Party Fried & Jollof Rice That Got Poured On Their Way To Venue / Nairalanders, Share You Own Funny Christmas Story, Pixs And The Likes Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.