Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,874 members, 7,945,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:46 AM

My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend (35386 Views)

What Do I Do To This Guy That Flirts With My Girlfriend? / When Your Girlfriend Flirts With Other Guys On Social Media / My Wife To Be Flirts With Other Guys, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by pizzylee(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2017
she doesn't av female frndz too? dz z all am saying
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by xerxes456(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
OP you think too much... the more you dwell on this girl and her baggage the more you lose your self worth and confidence... bone her, call her bluff and break up tonight... move on, you wouldn't believe how many girls are out there praying hard for someone like you... leave her, life is simple... can two walk except they agree?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
knifeedge:
I would advice you should be patient for a while. Go through this process:
1. Identify her personality type. If she is the very reserved person or if she likes to have a lively conversation.
2. Know what she likes doing. Movies, going out, chatting
3. Tell her about your friend with the same issue and ask for her advice. You will get to know her perception from her response

My Submission: if you truly love her and you think she does too. Make yourself available at all times. Be the answer to her questions, be the gist partner on whatsapp, be the comedian she likes to watch . I bet you, by default, she will forget your friend

Pls have this.

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by missphilz(f): 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
maybe she's using the jealous stunt on u. sometimes we girls like to do dt wen we feel deprived of attention and love. Gv her lots of ur time n love n see her reactions b4 taking any action u may regret later.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by kizyalex10(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2017
Well it depends on d level of trust,well I have a woman nd I trust her so much,she plays with my brothers nd friend more than myself,of which I told her earlier to take them as she takes me,but it doesn't go beyond that nd the truth is that my few friends nd my brothers them don't go beyond their limit,so do my girl.its fun actually,am d very jealous type but with my kind of girl,dont have to worry.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2017
Young03:
Thats 3+ months now

if u have not fuccked her up to 50tyms since u started dating him, then ur d cause of ur problems

Bro, keep fuccking her from now on till the day she will pass the punai to ur friend

best solution
based on logistics
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Fkforyou(m): 6:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

bro thanks a lot for this..I appreciate... but the thing is anytime we both three meet..it always shows she got something for him..I was beginning to think she was not proud of letting people know about our relationship..

Then let her go joor. She is treating you like you're optional.

But are you sure you're not just been insecure and all you are thinking is all in your head. undecided

Anyway Sha, you wear the shoes, you should know where it hurts.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Lawless101(m): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

you make alot of sense bruh...but I don't know how much attention she want than I already give her
if you have given her the best of you and she is still looking for more, then give her some space. If she comes back to her sense, good. But if not let her go.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by noziz(m): 6:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
Please, I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

im thinking of a break up now cus I'm not sure my emotions can stand their friendship and plus I get so jealous at every slight thing.
but the other me seems to say I might lose something great.

pls drop your candid opinion.

dey there make pant dey where u. go find as u go make ur money long if u get small money before. if u nor get before, find as u go take make money for life. ALL these girls na OKPO(ASHAWO) forget dem!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by noziz(m): 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:
Please, I'm dating this girl since about January. she loves me and I like her too. but the problem is she seem to be giving much attention to my 'not too close friend' whom I feel they've developed feelings for each other. it makes me feel im standing in the chance of something great. I recently stumbled upon his inbox and was wowed with the kind of chat history they had. but I know they aren't dating yet.

im thinking of a break up now cus I'm not sure my emotions can stand their friendship and plus I get so jealous at every slight thing.

dey there make pant dey wear u. go find as u go make ur money long if u get small money before. if u nor get before, find as u go take make money for life. ALL these girls na OKPO(ASHAWO) forget dem!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Just drop the bae and look for another one.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Duru009(m): 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2017
Young03:

may u walk n never stumble

Amen!!!

Remix- I will run, succeed and always remember God!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by love9: 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Don't conclude yet give them a close view for sometime, maybe is not what you think that is going on
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Kesterkendra(m): 7:39pm On Apr 18, 2017
if i were you, take these steps below
1: never confront her. she will just relocate to your friend completely afterwards..
2: just pretend like you dont know whats happening..
3: try as much as possible to KNACK í repeat' KNACK the hell out of her anytime you see her....
4: start looking for a new girlfriend that is better than her....dont forget to breakup without before she does.....
is normal for friends to fall in love with their friends girlfriend... undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Ghokes(m): 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2017
Was once in your shoes, but I quickly reason the scene. Left dem to enjoy it. But guess what? Today, he's married, but not to her.

Now she gets to apologize at any given opportunity. I've moved on.

Move on bro, and stop being disturbed.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by mecussey(m): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
pweetychyka:
I 'll advice u to confront her!

Ask her wats between she n ur friend! If she wants to pick up a fyt about it, bro pls break up wit her! Ur relationship wit her is still very fresh n it's beta now dan later!

Story...me confront a woman bc of her emotions. I will simply start looking for another babe while using her, eventually she will lose. Those guys just want the flirt and may be steal some meat from her but if na date...lie lie. As soon as the OP dumps her, all of them will run.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by mecussey(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

My man see how it works...you know i be pro for this department. You can check my signature, you will find your solution there however, let me brief you. Dont ever get jelous, flirt with other girls too, treat her like you can replace her easily. Simply, man up, forget about love and keep searching. Honestly, u dont need a flirt as a wife. Use her while she lasts and flirt and search for other reasonable girls. Trust me, as soon as u dump her, ur friends will run from her and she will learn her lessons.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by kuchikau1: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
TINALETC3:
Sometimes, it happens,it jst happens, mayb on getting close 2 u, she discovered u lacked some qualities which ur frnd hv, jst let her go
gal wey blood dey comot fpm her dirty toto, na him u dey die 4
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Funkybabee(f): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
that girl is a shameless girl u better eat hell out of her and dumb her ass
3mth is small man
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by pweetychyka(f): 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
mecussey:

Story...me confront a woman bc of her emotions. I will simply start looking for another babe while using her, eventually she will lose. Those guys just want the flirt and may be steal some meat from her but if na date...lie lie. As soon as the OP dumps her, all of them will run.

Which eva rocks ur boat is fine!

Buh den, do u know only a matured person will confront such kinda gal? Her response will help go a long way! If she too is matured n sincere, she's gonna tell u all u need to know! Her response will help u decide if both can remain hi hi pals or strangers that has neva met one anoda in a lyf tym!

The bottom line is that, u 'll neva go into a relationship wit her again after her response!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

bro seriously I owe you a crate of Heineken..

this makes a lot of sense to me

I just graduated waiting for service.. but working tho..

what kills me is her everyday calls..messages et al.
but never shows we dating in public

cheesy cheesy grin grin I didn't see this before! The problem is not even that your friend. Aside you, she has a confirmed bf, she is in a serious relationship which you don't know about! This Grl is Damn hot and you're scared to lose her cheesy cheesy, Oga let me advise you as a very bad guy, those kind of Grls don't really like weak guys, don't wail, play along, you like her body, keep banging, don't ever, I repeat don't ever give her money or something. You will see, she will tell you she wants to be alone for now when the banging is just too much, then my Nigga agree and delete her cool
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by farellstone: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

bro thanks a lot for this..I appreciate... but the thing is anytime we both three meet..it always shows she got something for him..I was beginning to think she was not proud of letting people know about our relationship..
why do u need advice. Is it sensible to give ur heart and time to a lady that flirts with another guy?
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by mager: 11:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
She's a LovePeddler, two things is involved mayb d guy get moni pass ya or d gal dey die 4 him. Bro abeg try fuvk her sis too
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by OILOFGLADNESS: 11:46pm On Apr 18, 2017
phpfx:

MY DEAR FACE YOUR LIFE, DONT EVEN CONFRONT ANYONE OF THEM,

I HAVE THE SAME CHALLENGE

I INTRODUCED MY WELL TRUSTED FRIEND TO A SUITOR, IREALISED LATER THAT BOTH OF THEM IS CLOSED
THE GUY CAN CHAT OR COMMENT WITHOUT REFERING TO HER
SURE THEY TALK AND CHAT, SHE NEVR TOLD ME ANYTHING UNLIKE BEFORE WHEN ANY OF MY FRIENDS CONNECTS HER SHE IS OPEN ABOUT IT

I BECAME SUSPICIOUS AND LATER DECIDED TO FORGET ABOUT IT,

MY WELL TRUSTED FRIEND DONT PICK MY CALLS SINCE I TOLD HER THAT I AM SUPRISE THAT SHE IS ACTUALLY COMMUNICATING WITH THIS GUY WITHOUT TELLING ME, NO RESPONSE TO MY CHAT

IF YOU KNOW YOUR WORTH, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE NO RIVAL.

NOW I DONT EVEN CARE, I LEAVE ALL AND I EXPECT THE WORST EVERYDAY IN R/SHIP THAT WHATEVER HAPPENS I CAN HANDLE IT.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by mecussey(m): 3:38am On Apr 19, 2017
pweetychyka:

Which eva rocks ur boat is fine!

Buh den, do u know only a matured person will confront such kinda gal? Her response will help go a long way! If she too is matured n sincere, she's gonna tell u all u need to know! Her response will help u decide if both can remain hi hi pals or strangers that has neva met one anoda in a lyf tym!

The bottom line is that, u 'll neva go into a relationship wit her again after her response!

well, no mature girl will flirt with her guys friend, so why ask her a fruitless question.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by pweetychyka(f): 4:08am On Apr 19, 2017
mecussey:

well, no mature girl will flirt with her guys friend, so why ask her a fruitless question.

Boss....it isn't a fruitless question until she proves it to be so.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by odaniel1(m): 4:33am On Apr 19, 2017
You will have to be very mature about this. They fancy each other. Let them be.

But take your pound of flesh from that p** sit back, relax and watch thier telemundo drama.

Oh get real cozy with a friend or someone she sees as competition. Thank me later cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Girls never cease to amaze me.
Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2017
girl4rmspace:

just ask her deeply if she would love to continue with the relationship with you or would rather be with someone else. Her body language would tell you the answer if she dsnt tell the truth, that's if you are experienced enough to read a girl's body language

Nice advice bt I really don't have dat time time to waste. I wud rather ask her bluntly if she likes my frnd? And probably encourage her to say yes if its her true feelings or to know if it just infatuations or she just been carried away by smtn. Bt man up and be prepared for watever answer. I suggest this so can be honest and theres no pretence.

Phpfx

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Flirts With My Friend by phpfx(m): 11:35am On Apr 19, 2017
jaxxy:

Nice advice bt I really don't have dat time time to waste. I wud rather ask her bluntly if she like my frnd? And probably encourage her to say yes if its her true feelings or to know if it just infatuations or she just been carried away by smtn. Bt man up and be prepared for watever answer. I suggest this so can be honest and theres no pretence.

Phpfx

thanks guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / 10 Ways To Show That You Care For Your Girlfriend / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.