Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,301 members, 7,881,106 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:34 PM

Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection (28265 Views)

Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection / Between Fayose And Little Children During Project Inspection.Checkout His Outfit / 2 Women Greet Fayose During Project Inspection In Okesa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
is this necessary?
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
jst look at how the bodyguard is looking
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by titopius(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sharing of money is the orientation of PDP members Oga boss more is expected of u oda than these that you r doing
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by titopius(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
Sharing of money is the orientation of PDP members Oga boss more is expected of u oda than these that you r doing[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Drelux(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2017
King of the jungle..carry on.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by hmbassey1960(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nonsense.are u suppose to share money or build schools and emprove the level of education after u wil say no money to head projects this so call leaders i wonder what the take us for which civiliaze country were leader the share for children instead the build schools our own go share one naria na money were u share were those children go carry go school finish parent dey even make matter worse ur pikin go sick no better hospital were u fit take am go.if na their own the go take go london US germany for treatment.naija na we be our problem i swear

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Esepayne(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
yourexcellency:
Give it to him, he is a people's man in spite of his diarrhoea infested mouth
Ur English just weak me
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by adetayo234: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
ClassCaptain:

true.

but that small boy prostrating was not ordinary ..grin

SCENARIO

* Gov Fayose passing *

1) Yoruba mother - Ehn ehn, Fayose KO lo KO ja ye

( is that not fayose passing )

2) Anoda mother - oun ni o, koda o pin owo fun awon omo
but awon omo yen po,owo yen le ma kan Omo yin..

( yes he is the one ,he is distributing money to the children sef ..But the children are plenty,the money may not reach your child )

3) Yoruba mother - Ehn, Kunle oya lo ba won... KO dobale to ba de be..O gbodo dide untill tan ba ri e oo.To ba bi Eda ma mu owo pada was si bi ba yii. o ya sare grin

( eh ehn, Kunle , oya go and meet them.. Prostrate when u reach there and don't Stand up until he sees you..if dey born u well , come back home without bringing any money, oya run )

Yoruba people will understand

1) picture 1 -mummy is it like this
2) picture 2- mission almost accomplished
3) Picture 3 - yay. mummy I made it grin

Your yorùbá is poor, brother
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by austey10(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
The one man standing and stomach infrastructure governor. cool
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by duni04(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2017
I'm just curious, under what part of the Ekiti state budget do all these gifts fall under? Fayose has sprayed tons of money, rice and all other nonsense. Is all this money budgeted for or is it his personal money, or maybe its the Dasuki money. What Fayose is doing is akin to a ruthless local chief that collects billions of coweries from the king and gives the people in his chiefdom peanuts to buy their loyalty. That this is happening in yoruba land, and in Ekiti State for that matter, the Fountain of knowledge!!!!!!!! Oh! I'm ashamed! No emoji can capture the amount of shame i feel.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by CurrentSamuel(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
OsuIbo:
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is really trying. Even BBC World News attest to his giant strides in Ekiti State

clap for urself

1 Like

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by ChiefSweetus: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by ottalo1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2017
Factfinder1:
I weep for ekiti i weep for Nigeria cry cry cry cry
babe you fresh oh make I be your Romeo
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by ajalaolanr(m): 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
henryanna36:
Kids were seen 'flocking' around Fayose on his way to office from a project site.He was pictured sharing money to them.

Children even love his charisma!

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/fayose-shares-money-to-children-who.html

Dear God, we are sorry! what more would your require that we do to rid us of these clowns we have as leaders?...Please help.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by OlaMiki: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fayose is the hero to the Buhari/APC /JAGABAN hating flat head ipod /igboland activists in this land na
OsuIbo:
Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose is really trying. Even BBC World News attest to his giant strides in Ekiti State
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by gberra: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
You want convert me to Yorubaman by force abi? Okrika people must hear this...
Unfortunately, his joke missed your head. What a comic relief that was. I don't think the Yorubas would despise that.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by hkd11: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
tolexy007:

No u are the embarrasment for we Yoruba's, what is wrong for a man to give children money? is it this little children that will vote, so as to say he is bribeing dem for vote, Your hatred for Fayose can't not let u think straight. don't forget those children are on holiday

This is the problem with dumb head like u people. First is wrong what he is doing. Secondly you are still among the set of foolish people that still support dis rubbish. Since u have being collecting dis 1000 naira from these politicians, which impact have the 1000 done to your life? They will give u 1000 naira and use it to embezzle 1 billion naira. These is part of stomach infrastructure he is embarking on, how can dis man account for all dis money, no better plan to embark on good infrasture to better the life of dis people. Only to share rice, kpomo. Useless country
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Akandehmd(m): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
Whistle blower on the way

Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by fuckyoumhen: 2:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:
He's owing we ekiti civil servants 6 months salary o. Useless man bn hailed by useless Igbos and thugs like him dat doesnt know how we ekiti pple are fairing under his governance. God will judge u pple
LIE MUHAMMED! JOBLESS E-TOUT FAKING TO BE CIVIL SERVANT?
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by oyeb15: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
pls who is that man in red tie? He's always with d governor.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
fuckyoumhen:

LIE MUHAMMED! JOBLESS E-TOUT FAKING TO BE CIVIL SERVANT?

May God make u go tru wot we are going tru in ekiti State. Amen.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by lukaf17(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18, 2017
Fayose may your children children turn out to be this and all your supporters children AMEN
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by ThatFairGuy: 3:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
You still want to rain curses on him abi
tabithababy:
undecided
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by AntiWailer: 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2017
Catch them young.

Share 200 naira.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by globatop: 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2017
Yoruba has a rich culture of respecting our elders, not excluding the religious and political leaders, this respect culture has gone too far to be misconstrued to worshipping, it has gone to the leaders head that it's now having negative effect on populace. My thought.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by fuckyoumhen: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

May God make u go tru wot we are going tru in ekiti State. Amen.
May God make you go through what common man in Nigeria is passing through presently, Ase!
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by castrol180(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2017
henryanna36:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/fayose-shares-money-to-children-who.html

This is a governor and not those one that imitate him such as "constituted authority" governor.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
fuckyoumhen:
May God make you go through what common man in Nigeria is passing through presently, Ase!

Olodo like u. Is buhari owing his federal civil Servants? Go back to school
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by fuckyoumhen: 3:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
Olalekanbanky1:

Olodo like u. Is buhari owing his federal civil Servants? Go back to school
As a business owner & employer of labour, I understand what am talking about. whats the inflation rate 2years ago compared to the present inflation rate? when last did FG increased workers salary? Your economics teacher must be a dullard like bubu
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
this is ridiculous! are these people that cheap? I mean if he paid their parents decent salaries that would better.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by 2bam: 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
fayose I always look at him as a comedian in fayose voice if APC are burying their money in aso rock with the help of presidential backing pdp should bury their money inside the forest and grave site.as claimed by lai Mohammed with the help of a whitsle blower.
Re: Fayose Shares Money To Children Who Flocked Around Him After Project Inspection by 0dav2(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
If he ignore th children u guy,or chase them away u guyz will still talk,as a gorvenor what is it that he must not do? When he finds himself in public? Not to eat? Share money in public to children that does not know a thing, comon lets think as people God bless nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Esther Bassey, LG Chairman, Dies In Cross River / Nigerian Soldier Reacts To Boko Haram Getting N1m Daily & Soldiers Getting N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.