Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri (22151 Views)

Slim,booty Tall Girls Are The Worst Girlfriend You Will Ever Date See Reasons / "Men Only Cheat When Their Woman Is Lacking In The Bedroom" - Twitter User Blame / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by blackpanda: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Reno the mental patient ...... grin shocked
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2017
Hmmmm

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by YourWife(f): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Really?
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by wellmax(m): 10:09am On Apr 20, 2017
I thought they said he's also a pastor
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Is it not girlfriends that become wives? undecided
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Firstcitizen: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva:
Actually, it depends on how you choose to look at it.

When you get married to someone, both of you have made an agreement, both consensual and documented not to cheat on each other.

When you become someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, there's also an unwritten rule that both of you will be faithful to each other.

The only difference is that the latter is not documented. But even the one that id documented is not binding as it's not a crime to cheat. It's only immoral.

I believe ones word should be their bond whether it id documented or not. If i become your boyfriend, you have agreed to be with only me, except it;s explicitly stated otherwise. So, when you cheat, you have gone against our verbal agreement, though it's not a crime.

Do you tell your girlfriend or boyfriend verbally not to cheat. The answer is no, you just assume and assumptions cannot form a basis for determining whether an agreement has been breached.

Until you start taking boyfriend/girlfriend vows like " and ye shall fvck no other than me" you no get case cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Afam4eva(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Do you tell your girlfriend or boyfriend verbally not to cheat. The answer is no, you just assume and assumptions cannot form a basis for determining whether an agreement has been breached.
There are widely held assumptions and that is why when your boyfriend or girlfriend is caught cheating, they start apologizing because they know that they've done something wrong even though not written.

1 Like

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2017
Kinda true
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by folanrewaju77(m): 10:12am On Apr 20, 2017
What's d purpose of aving a gf? If it's for marriage den seeing someone else is cheating Mr Reno
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2017
THE LADIES MAY HATES THIS, BECAUSE MOST OF THEM ARE SLAVES TO THEIR BOYFRIENDS, BUT THERE IS A LOT OF SENSE IN WHAT MR RENO IS SAYING

1 Like

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Wallade(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2017
I beg to differ with Reno's view on this case: I strongly believe you can cheat on both a girlfriend (lover) and wife. You ordinarily have a commitment to either of them.

Please note: this is not to excuse cheating!
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Daviddson(m): 10:13am On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

I believe ones word should be their bond whether it id documented or not. If i become your boyfriend, you have agreed to be with only me, except it;s explicitly stated otherwise. So, when you cheat, you have gone against our verbal agreement, though it's not a crime.
And where did he mention the word 'crime'? Is adultery even a crime in Nigeria? He's only speaking (though vaguely) about premarital sex being immoral. Why did you have to write all this epistle?
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Bants(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2017
voicelez:
But can a girlfriend cheat on a boyfriend... Just asking which ever way just remember that HIV is real

Girls were the first cheat if you look at it from the bible
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by sekundosekundo: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

When you get married to someone, both of you have made an agreement, both consensual and documented not to cheat on each other.

When you become someone's boyfriend or girlfriend, there's also an unwritten rule that both of you will be faithful to each other.

The only difference is that the latter is not documented. But even the one that id documented is not binding as it's not a crime to cheat. It's only immoral.

In your mind now you'll think that you're intelligent isn't it?.

2 Likes

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Until you start taking boyfriend/girlfriend vows like " and ye shall fvck no other than me" you no get case cheesy cheesy cheesy
funny but makes alot of sense, infact an agreement should be drawn to that effect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
***yawns*** Mr. Reno again.... undecided
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Firstcitizen: 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

There are widely held assumptions and that is why when your boyfriend or girlfriend is caught cheating, they start apologizing because they know that they've done something wrong even though not written.

Assumptions remain assumptions and untenable in any matter. I can assume the relationship is open. A simple recitation by each party of "Ye shall fvck no other than me" shall do the trick grin
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Daviddson(m): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

And where did he mention the word 'crime'? Is adultery even a crime in Nigeria? He's only speaking (though vaguely) about premarital sex being immoral. Why did you have to write all this epistle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by jericco1(m): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Story.
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by lovethchioma(f): 10:18am On Apr 20, 2017
leksmedia:
Real men don't cheat , no matter what, they stand by the vows they make, they are men of their words. They don't put themselves in situations that will warrant cheating , they know the rules and the boundary. And above all, they love their women like she is the only woman in the world. It's time to move from being a boy to being a real man.
And as a woman when you find that man, be loyal, faithful and grateful
True talk.... I know God will bless me with such kind of man and I'll also be a blessing to my man
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by hope4life: 10:19am On Apr 20, 2017
newyorks:

Very sensible and correct statement but to modify it biblically speaking you can cheat on your fiance/fiancee with whom you have agreed to marry.When Marry was pregnant of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the husband wanted to put her away (divorce) secretly even though they were only bethrothed to each other-most marriage rites performed but cannot engaged in conjugal relationship until it is finally consummated. Yet Joseph felt betrayed until God made him understand what was going on. So you can only cheat on your fiance/fiancee or wives. Nevertheless sex outside marriage is a terrible sin that works against the soul, spirit and body

1 Like

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2017
YourWife:
Really?
what's the legal,spiritual, cultural bindings btw unmarried 'couples'?
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by diablos: 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Atlantia:

Ditto!

Ditto ko...Zitto ni...use ur brain and write your own angry
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by chuksjuve(m): 10:22am On Apr 20, 2017
Horticulture, Landscape and Gardening..
Feel free to call us.

Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by farem: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

This is your fable! The Author of sex and marriage did not say so. And I believe Him.
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by chukel(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Most of you are looking at his post from the surface it's deep. Referring to NIA/Ikoyigate
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Herrmes: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Who makes the rules?
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by chukel(m): 10:29am On Apr 20, 2017
Most of you are looking at his post from the surface. it's deep. Referring to NIA/Ikoyigate. He knows what he is saying.
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by Zedoo(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2017
Lols...

Why cheat on girlfriend and not boyfriend?

Feminists over to you....

Meanwhile check signature for top-quality artworks.
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by folanrewaju77(m): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2017
Nt sensible to me
Re: You Can't Cheat On A Girlfriend, You Can Only Cheat On A Wife - Reno Omokri by tete7000(m): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2017
Very correct. Truth is bitter, many won't like to hear it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Expensive Gift You Ever Given The Opposite Sex? / Things Women Want In A Man / Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.