Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:20 AM

Inter Milan Offers Antonio Conte £50million 5 Year Deal. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inter Milan Offers Antonio Conte £50million 5 Year Deal. (401 Views)

Man Utd Sign Van De Beek From Ajax On A 5-Year Deal / Eberechi Eze Signs 5-Year Deal With Crystal Palace / Real Madrid Confirm Signing Of Eden Hazard From Chelsea On 5-Year Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Inter Milan Offers Antonio Conte £50million 5 Year Deal. by bigCassava: 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
FC Inter milan is currently managed by Stefano Pioli, the erstwhile Italian champions are determined to be a major European player again after being taken over by mega-rich Chinese consortium Sunning Commerce Group Co Ltd, and are desperate to have either antonio Conte or diego Simeone at the helm.
47years old Conte, knows Serie A like the back of his
hand, having both played and managed in the division. His experience as Italy manager also makes him a strong candidate for the project.
while, 46 years old diego Simeone has strong ties with Inter from his two seasons playing at the club.
Chelsea will be determined to keep Conte at Stamford Bridge.
antonio says he has no intentions of returning to Italy for now.
He said: “I think I stay here. I’m very happy to stay here. This is the most important thing. I don’t like when I listen to other people speaking for me and about me.
“I have two more years of contract with Chelsea and this is the truth. I don’t know why there are so many stories about Inter Milan.
“I think it’s normal to try to involve my name in this situation. I worked in Italy. I think that they want to come back for me in Italy. But it’s normal, this, to listen to a lot of things in this moment.”

Source:http://www.u2gossip.com.ng/2017/04/inter-milan-offers-antonio-conte.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

CR7- The Punisher / United 2-1 Anderlecht (agg 3-2). Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visited Old Trafford. / Learn From Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.