Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,632 members, 7,901,944 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke (20748 Views)

Joy Nunieh: I Resisted Akpabio’s Oath Of Secrecy To Commit Fraud At NDDC / Eze Chukwuemeka To Tinubu: “Any Further Attacks On Amaechi Will Be Resisted” / Trump's Govt Lawyers Charge Buhari & Buratai To The ICC In The Hague. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by LionDeLeo: 10:59am On Apr 19, 2017
I can see a demented transgender already romancing one of her(?) fellow headless nonentities over a poo.

The good thing is that all these their senseless noise wouldn't stop Bubu from remaining the presido till 2019 and if he is strong enough, beyond that.

I doubt if they can ever get out of their frustrations.
Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by Ozid(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You dey mind beer parlour lawyers?

They are even talking about looting when their hero supervised the worst looting ever known to mankind for 6 solid years.
Broda this people matter don tire me. These are people who don't know anything about d law but for the help of naira land they don turn constitutional lawyer.

You dey mind dem, hadn't been their hero is still in power who knows all this monies that were recovered by EFCC would have not be possible under him.

1 Like

Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by Ozid(m): 11:26am On Apr 19, 2017
ndcide:

No!! It is simplistic to assume that because he was an AG he must be correct. It's just like the position of Osinbajo on Magu.

The law is there for all to read and understand. All these bias is just foolishness.

In your heart, you will not tolerate this certificate issue with another person.

Your position on Dino melaye gave you all away.
Heyyy your likes will have hypertension on Buhari issue if time no takia. The law that you dunno even know self you're here showing your stupidity to know the law better than a former AGF.

I don't just know why your likes keep on lying to gain cheap popularity. What was my comment on Dino Melaye? If you don't know what to type why can't you just read comments and pass. For your info I never posted any comment on Dino Melaye certificate scandal.
Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by ClintStone: 11:55am On Apr 19, 2017
“The law did not require you to submit any certificate to INEC and Buhari did not submit any certificate.
“The law only said you must have a minimum qualification of so so and so.
“Therefore, where was the forgery? If he didn’t submit a certificate, where was forgery?"
Is this man listening to himself? these are just rattlings to get a soft landing in the corruption case he is facing. So if the rule says someone vying or applying for a particular office should have a certain qualification, does it mean anyone that walks up and claims to have such should not be ascertained or even sight the certificates? Na so dem take carry am for work?
Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by positivetaught: 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2017
why can't buhari display his waec certificate for the whole world to see?,at least like dino even if his scores were poor.
Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by Ngokafor(f): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
drss2:
buari dullard has no certificate!

...Nothing more to add. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by Semper247(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2017
ourema:
These are the people who sold us the incompetent fellow as a president. They know that the man never had a certificate but forced him on Nigeria with the help of Tinubu etc. Now they are coming out gradually to accept the fact that the president never had a certificate.
Karma is indeed the greatest teacher

Lagoon hasn't dried up oooooo....

Do the needful
Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by sapele914(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
ndcide:

You, the person you quoted and Adoke should go and read the amended electoral act.

Only buhari didn't comply by not submitting his credentials. Anyone with half a brain, can see through these narrative of the foolish Adoke.

He saw justice that needed to be done and he did the opposite. Buhari has NOT in any occasion dispelled the insinuation that he does not have the basic academic qualification.
Your father with all his certificates and qualifications what did he amount to?Saying yes sir to one small boy that is his oga?MUMU.

1 Like

Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by elfeezy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 19, 2017
in actual sense, he presented a certificate which nobody or institution could prove the authenticity because the law doe not require for such? weldone sir
Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 19, 2017
LionDeLeo:

They will read it but end up with any of these:

1. Act their names (wailers).

2. Close it and pretend not to have seen it and log off.

3. Close it and search for a thread where Bubu is being insulted, play active role, quoting and happily rolling with any poster with the worst insult.

It must be one of these.

Yes that's what we can do a times to keep it real as Nigerians. What about you?
Re: I Resisted Pressure To Charge Buhari With Certificate Forgery - Adoke by glossy6(f): 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2017
Ozid:
What evidence are you talking about?
WAEC sirtificate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms / EndSARS: Banks To Rebuild Burnt Police Stations / 23 Women Became Chairmen & Councillors In Just Concluded Kebbi Polls. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.