Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,842 members, 7,979,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:32 PM

Meet Warri Youngest Comedian Perez A.k.a Akpororo Junior - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Warri Youngest Comedian Perez A.k.a Akpororo Junior (757 Views)

Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos / Akpororo Buys A Car For His Mother On Her 50th Birthday (Photos) / Akpororo: My Wife And I Didn’t Date, We Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Warri Youngest Comedian Perez A.k.a Akpororo Junior by temmytee007(m): 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2017
Meet Warri Youngest Comedian Perez A.k.a Akpororo Junior, Perez Was Born 1999 in Warri, He His Also Know As oblowtoblow 1 of madness kingdom, perez is a up and coming comedian with a sound warri root and flavor, he is widely known for his very comic and super hilarious comedy skit.

Family to Perez is a united group of people that share ideas and knowledge together in other to attain a higher height in life, as a step up to his ever growing career Comedian Perez also said his plan for my people is to make sure they achieve their goals in life, and his biggest fan are Ayavoro tejiri, Andre Behind and a couple of other influential personalities.

Comedian Perex goes by full name as Oyoh Rowland Timipere

The Entertainment Industry to Comedian Perez is full of fun because he performs to a lot of audience on a daily basis, which keeps motivating him to do more for himself and for young rising stars like him, while chatting with him, he stated clearly that he love the Nigerian youth and the Nigerian society, especially the Nigerian entertainment industry, which is favorable to any body with genuine talent and gifts.

"I still remain your very loyal boy, the ever funny and youthful Perez"

"Mc comedian Perez the special adviser to Mr president on trekking affairs God bless Nigeria,God bless my fans

I want this platform to say big thank you to everyone out there that is supporting me God bless you I wish you what you which
me."
SOURCE : http://www.brivalix.com/meet-warri-youngest-comedian-perez-a-k-a-akpororo-junior/
[embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufty3jw8gqE[/embed]

(1) (Reply)

30-year-old Man Arrested For Harassing Malia Obama With Marriage Proposal / BBN Housemate, Gifty Powers, Says She's Igbo-liberian-arab-british / (see More Photos) Heidi Klum Goes Completely Nude In New Photoshoot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.