Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,294 members, 7,881,090 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:10 PM

Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife (2966 Views)

Emeka Ike Remarries, Yolanda Pfeiffer Is His New Wife / See First Photos Of Ahmed Musa New Born Son. He Look Just Like Him. / See Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by Researchz: 3:43am On Apr 19, 2017
The new lady Juliet Adeh Ejue reportedly hails from Calabar, precisely from Ogoja Local Council Area of Cross River state.

Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by Partnerbiz(f): 4:22am On Apr 19, 2017
She looks wifely and appears to have a pleasing personality, a quality i desire in a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by joseo: 4:57am On Apr 19, 2017
why would she decide to become a second wife after an immediate divorce...... looks cute though but I see a husband snatcher.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by Davash222(m): 5:04am On Apr 19, 2017
She look decent..

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by potent5(m): 5:04am On Apr 19, 2017
This one wey dey smile like this. Na so them dey take start. Later they will turn Tiger for ouse. I trust Musa sha; I know say any rubbish hin go slap shegge shegge comot for her eye. Walahi
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by realmindz: 5:51am On Apr 19, 2017
potent5:
This one wey dey smile like this. Na so them dey take start. Later they will turn Tiger for ouse. I trust Musa sha; I know say any rubbish hin go slap shegge shegge comot for her eye. Walahi

lol
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by dominique(f): 6:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Davash222:
She look decent..

But she conveniently ruined a marriage. Is that what decent means?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by Mimzyy(f): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2017
dominique:

But she conveniently ruined a marriage. Is that what decent means?

It takes two to ruin a marriage. They should share the blame in equal proportion.
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by LifeMapEmpire(f): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2017
Just imagine the innocent look, yet her brain is on leave and nobody can talk sense back to her...

As you fine Reach babe, with plenty single bobos around, shey na because of money? ,
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by dominique(f): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2017
Mimzyy:

It takes two to ruin a marriage. They should share the blame on equal proportion.

True the man is also to the blamed. I was only replying the poster that a referred to a person that was partly responsible for a marriage breakup as 'decent'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by adorablepepple(f): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2017
Where is the stunner
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by kramer: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Fake news. You have been reported
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by Tazdroid(m): 8:05am On Apr 19, 2017
No source, nothing. undecided just a few pics and a sentence.

Op is a learner grin grin
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by ChappyChase: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2017
Watin concern me?
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by ouzo1(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2017
With this your beauty na second wife status u been wan be....shameful
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by SURElee(f): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2017
potent5:

Hahahahahahahaha my guy, so you support slapping shegge shegge abi?
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by potent5(m): 10:37am On Apr 19, 2017
SURElee:

Hahahahahahahaha my guy, so you support slapping shegge shegge abi?
Sometimes it's only slap that can cure some madness. You can ask the former wife.
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by moststylish(m): 11:18am On Apr 19, 2017
will marrying another wife stop him from gbenshing Street girls
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by luminouz(m): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
CALABAR!!!!!! shocked
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by Nbote(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
potent5:

Musa wey don chop Kobnomi abi u think say na clear eye him take pursue mother of him children arrange anoda one sharp sharp... He's now under d influence of belusom and as such can do nada
Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by Phreshmann12(m): 6:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
wetin consine me.......

Re: Checkout This Stunning Photos Of Ahmed Musa's New Wife by potent5(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2017
Nbote:

Musa wey don chop Kobnomi abi u think say na clear eye him take pursue mother of him children arrange anoda one sharp sharp... He's now under d influence of belusom and as such can do nada

Kopnomi, ibogima or belusom: all have expiry date and when that day comes, lawd! You go see action eh.

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend Chioma Slays In New Cleavage Baring Outfit / See Photos Of Top Nollywood Actors Wearing Diapers / Banky W’s Wife Adesua Etomi Converts To ISLAM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.