Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,925 members, 7,966,427 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:24 PM

I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi (13857 Views)

"Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by Timiblanko(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2017
I smell shit here. All of una be thief ole
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by RotrEmmanuel: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2017
aiya, the man is ruling a poor state.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by oyinkinola: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
gudnex22:
Likewise to APC we are forming a new political party for the youth
Enough is Enough

Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by tonio2wo: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
Your vote is just 1 out of about 80 million others.

Next please....

2 Likes

Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by ucheo: 8:08am On Apr 19, 2017
The fear of federal might. The truth is APC is strategising seriously in Ebonyi State. Last week former Gov. Elechi moved to APC(though to ease EFCC grip on him lol).
All these pronounciation is to scuttle any invasion from Abuja to help state APC in the state.
Let's read in between the lines. The guy smart

1 Like

Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2017
Its my Birthday today.. please do show me the love been practice here. Likes, shares and wishes will make my day awesome...
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by dee02(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Dave Umahi, no one cares!
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2017
ucheo:
The fear of federal might. The truth is APC is strategising seriously in Ebonyi State. Last week former Gov. Elechi moved to APC(though to ease EFCC grip on him lol).
All these pronounciation is to scuttle any invasion from Abuja to help state APC in the state.
Let's read in between the lines. The guy smart

Na only you sabi book here grin grin Umahi na my Guy!
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2017
okay.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by Ferdinandu(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2017
PDP Governor's Forum Chairman, distancing himself from PDP even before the whistle is blown for the election. This is the kind of Nonentity we don't need in our democracy. God please save us from evil self centered Animals.

1 Like

Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by bilazego(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
Umahi have said it severally that come 2019 if pmb

Decides to contest he will go all out to campaign for him

This is what I call a focused and sincere Nigerian

You don't know this character yet. Speak only of what you adequate knowledge.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by Amarabae(f): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2017
I may not like APC but PDP is not better. PDP failed the south east.#simple.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by maasoap(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2017
Splashme:
One of Umahi's close aides was my colleague and I had asked him about his oga's romance with Aso Rock and he told me:

Dave Umahi (just like Obiano of Anambra) is constructing 3 massive flyover bridges (Obiano is doing 4) including many other federal projects costing several billions of naira in Abakaliki approved for their states by GEJ.

They need refunds from the FG. It is not that Buhari is good or performing but they have to play along in order to have FG refund the huge billions spent on federal projects in their states
Wow! The earlier you realised that some people are moving away from the party of rogues, the better for you.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by maasoap(m): 8:54am On Apr 19, 2017
Tallesty1:
You agreed that he said it all yet you typed this?

The man said "forget party and vote for the right man" and you're here blaming PDP for the recession in the country. Did PDP hand over to Buhari in 1983?

If you agreed to what the man said then the rest of your comment is useless and let it not be like I am insulting you but truth be told, whoever hates PDP and loves APC is a very foolish person because majority of the people in APC are the same people that destroyed Nigeria under PDP.

Sometimes I wonder how Amaechi, Obasanjo etc feel when Buhari say to their face that PDP destroyed Nigeria??

Like seriously bro, who's PDP? It's unfortunate that we allow these old men to divide and deceive us with party names.

If APC breaks up today, some of their members will form a new party and blame APC for Nigeria's problems and you will still believe them.

PATHETIC
What do you know about 1983 kid?
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by Abagworo(m): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2017
If Buhari contests 2019 it is 100% for Ebonyi and Crossriver States.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by 0mololar: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2017
k
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by LionDeLeo: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2017
Our blodas right now,

1 Like

Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by gberra: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2017
Amarabae:
I may not like APC but PDP is not better. PDP failed the south east.#simple.
Ama tell you something. You know the fact about PDP, yet she is the darling bride.
Ama say the truth is coming out.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by xcllaxix(m): 9:39am On Apr 19, 2017
That is how politics is meant to be.. Not blind supporting of clueless and obviously less competent leaders..
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by Preciousseed(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2017
Igbos are getting there. leaving sentiment and emotion and becoming rational. That is how it should have been.
To God be the glory.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by Psalmwhyte(m): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2017
sarrki:
Ebonyi State governor and chairman, South East Governors’ forum, David Umahi, yesterday said he and his supporters will not vote along party lines in 2019 general election.

Umahi, who is currently a governor on the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), ruled out the possibility of him voting the party’s candidate come 2019.

He said the state would vote for a presidential candidate that would help develop the state irrespective of his or her political affiliation.

According to him, the state will not play politics of sentiments in the 2019 presidential election.
Mr. Umahi spoke at the government house, Abakaliki, during a meeting with traditional rulers and town union presidents in the state.

“When it comes to presidency, we no dey do party,” he said. “It is the man that will help us to develop this state, that’s the man we will support. But for governorship, national assembly and state assembly don’t go there. Nobody will touch it. for presidency, we will negotiate, we will like the person to discuss with our traditional rulers as stakeholders.”

Mr. Umahi’s party, PDP, is Nigeria’s largest opposition party, although it led the country for 16 years: 1999-2016.

Although it is currently factionalised, the PDP, or whatever it transforms to become, is expected to be the main challenger to Nigeria’s ruling APC in the 2019 presidential elections.

Mr. Umahi’s statement, in a state traditionally considered a PDP state, may indicate the party will have a lot to do if it wants to win the 2019 elections.
The governor, who called on the traditional rulers to mobilise residents for Saturday’s local government and councillorship elections, noted that the state was targeting one million voters in the election.

“As traditional rulers, we cannot tell you to vote for this party or that party but you have the responsibility to knack the gong and make it compulsory that nobody goes to market, nobody goes to farm on the election day.

“You have to go and knack the gong and you have powers and authority to do that. In the north, it is the traditional rulers that determine the course of politics and I will give you people that role. So, don’t shy away from politics for the peace of Ebonyi state

http://www.leadership.ng/news/581869/i-wont-vote-pdp-presidential-candidate-in-2019-gov-umahi

Abeg my fellow nairalanders, which one come bi ''KNACKING OF GONG'' again??
Lalasticlala & Oga.Seun
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by UgojiC(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2017
Tallesty1:

The man said "forget party and vote for the right man" and you're here blaming PDP for the recession in the country. Did PDP hand over to Buhari in 1983?

If you agreed to what the man said then the rest of your comment is useless and let it not be like I am insulting you but truth be told, whoever hates PDP and loves APC is a very foolish person because majority of the people in APC are the same people that destroyed Nigeria under PDP.

Sometimes I wonder how Amaechi, Obasanjo etc feel when Buhari say to their face that PDP destroyed Nigeria??

Like seriously bro, who's PDP? It's unfortunate that we allow these old men to divide and deceive us with party names.

If APC breaks up today, some of their members will form a new party and blame APC for Nigeria's problems and you will still believe them.

PATHETIC

God bless you for this. This saintly APC gang don't they parade key political figures of PDP and yet they have been absolved of their sins. 2019 is not far but there's still some time. Instead of the governors to be focused on developing their states independently they are crying for FG revenues. We shall all meet at 2019 bridge, am happy we are more enlightened as the days go by.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by yaki84: 10:55am On Apr 19, 2017
Tallesty1:

PATHETIC
u get time dey quote foolish fools?

I just dey read their comments n pass to d next one o.

If gej decamp to apc today, wath how these same fools will jubilate n start defending him.
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by TundeHashim(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2017
this coming from a political leader is the greatest height of madness and irresponsibility! there is an implicit covenant between party members and the the party that each member would support ANY candidate the member presents...that's how things are done in the civilized world! that statement only goes to show that the governor is irresponsible and a person that can NOT be trusted. he's only licking PMB's boot for the benefit and nothing more..thought they say the Yorubas are the only hypocrites in the Nigeria...don't know when the ibos started locking boots. my thought though..
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by ilohemmy(m): 6:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
I have nothing to say until am done with my enquiries to be sure if Umahi is from downtown Abakiliki
Re: I May Not Vote PDP Presidential Candidate In 2019 – Governor Umahi by kuuljay(m): 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2017
Splashme:
One of Umahi's close aides was my colleague and I had asked him about his oga's romance with Aso Rock and he told me:

Dave Umahi (just like Obiano of Anambra) is constructing 3 massive flyover bridges (Obiano is doing 4) including taking over many other FG-owned projects costing several billions of naira in Abakaliki approved for their states by GEJ.

They need refunds from the FG. It is not that Buhari is good or performing but they have to play along in order to have FG refund the huge billions spent on federal projects in their states
that's how politics is played,no Mather how you hate the opposition you just have to lobby to get your share for your people but some people throw that all away as if the man at the power should go to hell with their own entitlement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering Lt. Col. Buka Suwa Dimka Who Was Killed By Firing Squad / "Will Saraki’s Impeachment Reduce A Bag Of Rice To N7,000" - Fayose Blasts APC / Buhari Won’t Change Election Results, Says Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.