Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,923 members, 7,915,672 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:57 AM

N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President (19459 Views)

NFIU Submits Report On Magu’s FOREX Transactions To Panel / Extradition: EFCC Submits Interpol, Other Documents On Diezani To AGF / EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by burkingx(f): 8:42am On Apr 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by shortgun(m): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2017
They should just name the owner of the money or shut up.

3 Likes

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by SmartMugu: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2017
N15b only and everyone is shouting. Common T-Boss will spend it in one week according to her.

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by Bizibi(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2017
There would have been some arrest made if it was PDP.......some BMC agents are trying so hard to make people believe it is PDP money.

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by Hardaysheenar(m): 8:49am On Apr 19, 2017
who is fooling who?.... useless efcc and useless government... since they have known the owner of the apartment where the money was found.. why not arrest the owner and start your investigation... I heard wike saying the money belongs to River state and looted by Amechi... why has Amechi kept quiet on this issue if truly he is innocent?... cos the Amechi I know would never take nonsense... bunch of hypocrites... fighting corruption indeed

3 Likes

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by alt3r3g0: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2017
gudnex22:
Am tired of being a leader of tomorrow I want to be a leader of today.

It should not just be age alone. Dino still falls within this bracket.
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 19, 2017
BY NOW MR OKE OF NIA SHOULD BE UNDER ARREST.THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED GEJ TO PUT US IN THIS MESS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by AngelicBeing: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2017
rusher14:
Perhaps Wike actually meant that money is PDP money.

Oke and his wife should be detained and kept next door to Dasuki.

Their activities are not much different from Dasuki's and they even share some relationship.

Great policy the whistle-blowing policy.
+ they should both be stripped naked and flogged daily for their corrupt acts until finally sentenced to prison terms, useless criminals, where is my cane to start the flogging of these bastar..ds angry angry

2 Likes

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by pafra(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2017
Hardaysheenar:
who is fooling who?.... useless efcc and useless government... since they have known the owner of the apartment where the money was found.. why not arrest the owner and start your investigation... I heard wike saying the money belongs to River state and looted by Amechi... why has Amechi kept quiet on this issue if truly he is innocent?... cos the Amechi I know would never take nonsense... bunch of hypocrites... fighting corruption indeed

You are not informed at all. Is like your data finished since last 2 weeks you just manage buy data. Do a little research and stop showing your ignorance. All issues you raise are all available for you to read

3 Likes

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by sikan(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2017
I wantu be a whistle blower... but na trumpet I for like use o so dat my share go plenty

3 Likes

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by xcllaxix(m): 9:35am On Apr 19, 2017
EFCC should quit the hide and seek and tell us who owns the money.. After all, Magu is got nothing to lose.. The senators will never confirm him.. He should bow out with a bang!...cuz I know if he exposes the owners, they will take him down..

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by MaziOmenuko: 9:36am On Apr 19, 2017
Hardaysheenar:

I know nairaland doesn't consume much data, thats why you depend on it for all your news; otherwise you would be up to date with the law suit filed by Amaechi against his accusers.

5 Likes

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by 2bam: 9:51am On Apr 19, 2017
well lets get the findings first,before pointing accusing fingers.
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by adeoba2008(m): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2017
I need a copy of the report ASAP
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by adegeye38(m): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2017
gudnex22:

And the young "messiah" will come from which society "our bleeped up society"?

The executives, legislators, judiciary, law enforcement, armed forces, civil servants, business men, contractors, academicians, religiion bodies and the entire nigeria populce that has been deeply rooted in corruption to the extent that it has become a culture

or new nigerians will fall from heaven?, or will they become saints over night because you have a young leader in power?

Jonathan was young nw but he was a disaster in all ramifications...

so the mindset, thinking and culture of over 180 million people will change over night because of a young leader of your choice?

we get the type of leaders we deserve

do you even know what a government is and how it works?

mr man look into the mirror and start a change from the man you see....

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by LLSAINT(m): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2017
What today? Our yesterday was ruined thus, there is no today. Therefore, there cannot be any tomorrow even as we (Youths) have sold it to the [i]ruiners [/i]of yesterday that are operating today!
gudnex22:
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by baralatie(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2017
grin grin and the report gets lost at senate plenary! naija politics

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by menxer: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2017
seunmsg:

Above is the simple truth about the money. It was stashed in that house and used to finance PDP's 2015 election. What was discovered is the remaining from the 2015 election and the plan is to use it to finance 2019 election of PDP.

Ameachi, Muazu, Esther Nnamdi, Peter Obi and Mo Abudu who were all linked in one way or the other have all issued statement to the press distancing themselves from the money. When will Jonathan also clear his name from the mess? NIA had alleged that he gave them the money, Nigerians want him to come out and confirm or deny the allegation.

@bolded, he should come out and confirm the allegations by denying it. grin

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by naijajobx: 11:47am On Apr 19, 2017
we are waiting

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by Chuksonyeike: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
Checks on the website of the Budget Office indicated that the National Intelligence Agency (NIA), is under the Office of the National Security Adviser (ONSA).

Its budget for 2014 was N36.923 billion with personnel cost accounting for N26.132bn.
The total overhead cost was N2.262bn, while the capital component was N8.5bn.

The N13bn uncovered at the Lagos safe house was far more than the NIA’s other recurrent and overhead costs as well as the entire capital allocation combined allocated for 2014.

Similarly, the N13bn was higher than the entire overhead costs and capital expenditures for each of the agency’s budget for 2015, 2016 and 2017.

As for 2015, NIA’s budget was N33.470bn. The personnel cost for that year was N25.381bn; overhead, N1.789bn, with a total recurrent of N27.170bn, while capital expenditure was N6.299bn.

In 2016, NIA’s budget was N31.349bn, out of which personnel cost was N23.731bn; overhead was N1.375bn and the capital expenditure was N6.243bn.

The NIA’s proposed budget for 2017, which is currently before the National Assembly is N33.876bn. The personnel cost is N25.381bn; overhead is N1.864bn, while capital proposal is N6.631bn

NIA cover up just got bursted.Amaechi and Oke are in a real deep poo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by Jesusloveyou: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
peterdrury:
Why will a government agency keep money in a flat? This issue will make or mar the presidency. Nigerians are watching silently.
where did they keep your sense.
What concern this president.
You wil not always read before typing trash.
The money was approve by your ineffectual buffoon for 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by Semper247(m): 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
veekid:

useless efcc; who owns the $43m ikoyi money?

Useless kid!
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by Jesusloveyou: 12:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

NIA cover up just got bursted.Amaechi and Oke are in a real deep poo grin grin grin grin grin grin
where did you keep your sense and where did you see ameachi in this report.
No need to ask you question becos
You cant even read

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by Motion123(m): 1:21pm On Apr 19, 2017
hotswagg12:
It is now obvious that the money discovered belong to someone in this government. For if it belongs to an opposition member I believe heads would have been rolling by now and there would have been no need to submit a report to the president. Has EFCC been submiting report for other cash discovered? What's so difficult in mentioning the owner of the cash?

so u can't read abi u didn't hear NIA boss is claiming ownership?
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by mekonglobal(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
undecided Just Tell Us D Own Of D Flat Simple, Then We Will Know Which Party He Represent. Stop All Dis Hide N Seek Game Already.
Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by invisibeTroll: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
seunmsg:
[b][/b]

Above is the simple truth about the money. It was stashed in that house and used to finance PDP's 2015 election. What was discovered is the remaining from the 2015 election and the plan is to use it to finance 2019 election of PDP.

Ameachi, Muazu, Esther Nnamdi, Peter Obi and Mo Abudu who were all linked in one way or the other have all issued statement to the press distancing themselves from the money. When will Jonathan also clear his name from the mess? NIA had alleged that he gave them the money, Nigerians want him to come out and confirm or deny the allegation.

na today dem begin accuse am carelessly? Abeg leave matter for mathais jor.

GEJ has no time to honour the lying liars with a response despite the endless, baseless accusations dished out continuously by APC, Lai and BMC. It feels sad to be a member of the notorious lying BMC, GEJ still gives them wicked Knockout back to back with his silence.

1 Like

Re: N15bn: EFCC Submits Report To President by gns963: 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
Check here for just latest version of freedom apk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyo Opposition Parties Adopt Ibrahim Yahaya Oloriegbe PDP Governorship Candidate / Photos From Kafayat Oyetola's 59th Birthday Celebration / #EndSARS Protesters Not Recognised By Law - LASG’s Counsel Tells Judicial Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.