Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,467 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This (82489 Views)

He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! / She Blocked Me Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by biggz82: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2017
what should I do

Go jump 4 river like dat doctor.
It's clear u are sick, dating someone for 2 years n u don't knw his house, shame u dey ur face wen u dey tell us?

My advise: KILL YOURSELF
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
Homguy:
You will cry very loudly , very soon if u don't give yourself brain. That guy is married , and you are the side chic. Don't break another's home. Leave that idiot alone.

You are just a sex object.
I will..thanks alot
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by doziekco(m): 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
This is why its good to properly examine & know fully well who you're dealing with in a relationship like this.

This is also the main reason why' one must date towards their age range, so that you wouldn't be so scared of him to ask questions on things you need to no....

For me directly to this castudy, I suspect the man is married and he is only there to take advantage of you.

That's why you are unable to know his house,, just try and bear it and be careful next time.....
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by drnoel: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
24 years old
U sounded like a child earlier. Don't sweat it. Patience is a virtue. As long as u are innocent of any charges, u will have ur day in court. So keep ur head down and work on urself
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by AreaFada2: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
So you need Babalawo to tell you that you are dating a married man?

I guess he looks after you economically very well. So well that you kept that tortoise & hare thing going for so long.

Kwantiniu ma. shocked shocked

Why some seriously pretty girls cannot use their brainbox properly is beyond me.

SMH.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
AntiWailer:

Move on you eediot.

He is married.

So u have been FKIN him in hotel for 2 years ?

U need to be slapped continously unail ur brain enter reset mode.
I've not at all...I told no
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by trishluvly(f): 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2017
My sister, let him be. If he decides to end things because of such a minor issue, he isn't meant for you, let him go. It's high time we ladies stopped killing ourselves over men who think little or nothing of us. Free the guy jare, if he truly wants you, he will call you, else, just flush the toilet and move on with your life. #Cheer#

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by AntiWailer: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
I've not at all...I told no

Ok Dont let me be too harsh.

You need to move on.

That guy is married. That is why you don't know his crib.

Not that you are even the side chick. If you are the side chick. He will take you there once and give you plenty rules to seeing him.

That you don't know where he stays for 2 years. He is married.

I wont lie to you that it will be easy to move on especially if he spends on you and Makes you 'cum' but you have to fkin MOVE ON if not, you are just postponing your crying days.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by doziekco(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
biggz82:
what should I do

It's clear u are sick, dating someone for 2 years n u don't knw his house, shame u dey ur face wen u dey tell us?

Take it easy....
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
Princewell2012:

You guy dont know what love is. she cant do all of this u people are saying here. if it is in your shoes you might not be able to do it.

The man has every reason to suspect her judging by the pix and dancing steps she partook there. And again this lady might not be telling us the whole truth though.

sorry for my grammatical blunders.
it is the truth...I personally took the video..I placed the camera myself.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by bomasek(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
lol
I go show u my house,where u based? That bro is married,u dating a married bro. I dey find wife wey sabi dance cause me no sabi
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by shaklisco(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2017
continue let them ruin ur relationship for you,you carry ur personal problem come naira land seeking advice, don't worry by the time dey give you headache medicine for running stomach ur eyes go clear. you better think and decide.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Princewell2012(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
cuteme88:
So if u tell him u are in the toilet and he finds u in the Kitchen he will just vex and block u! just like that

My say; that relationship is not base on trust. u must tell him everything u do and say on point but he is right not to tell u what he's doing abi??/!
Move on my dear. Love isn't blind as people quote it to be. let your reason to love be an eye opener.

We should get our mind straight to know that relationship is not all about been submissive, we both are meant to benefit from each other when it comes to love,communication,gifts etc. you also have the right to know about his movement as he does to u. Is just that we are always in the move of protecting our relationship by all means and that is why we fall in the hands of the wrong relationship. relationship is not a one sided thing. it's something we both must benefit frm it. if i update u about my life activities, u also should update me about yours and that is when mutual agreement comes in.

Hmmm God bless you for this comnents. But this lady in question is not looking for any serious relationship. She only needs his money thats why she did not bother to know his house. So just forget about her, she is not serious. She knows what she was doing.

And by the way she is also a liar. And you have never heard the other version of this story.

No body would like to marry a liar or deciever.

Good day.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by AreaFada2: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
biggz82:
what should I do

Haba! Too harsh na.

Not everybody is street smart in matters of the heart. Some are extremely naive. It might even be her first true love. Or so she thinks.
Some guys sabi bobo like Maradona. shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Oladokunnnn(m): 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2017
I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house

hmmm the first issue.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by bomasek(m): 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2017
trishluvly:
My sister, let him be. If he decides to end things because of such a minor issue, he isn't meant for you, let him go. It's high time we ladies stopped killing ourselves over men who think little or nothing of us. Free the guy jare, if he truly wants you, he will call you, else, just flush the toilet and move on with your life. #Cheer#
Hello madam toilet flusher

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Zdoh(m): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2017
Lolz at my people reactions i beleive she has learnt from comments here.

We buy and sell

Payoneer,Paypal,Skrill,Bitcoin,Payneer and Neteller
funds at good rate Bring your funds for instant
exchange to Naira... instant payment guarantee

Mobile/Whatsap 08088759163.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Putinbo: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2017
My own relationship also hit the rock like yours. So come let's heal the wounds together. I am available
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
Advice Me Please,my Relationship Has Hit The Rock

Please I need your honest advice.....

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp

Babe na you be that? shocked

See fine young woman like you. I think you should be in early 20s which is why you are fretting like this. Too bad this man doesn't appreciate what he has.

Try to move on babe.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by trishluvly(f): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2017
bomasek:
Hello madam toilet flusher
Any problems?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by maidaddy: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2017
wow youths of our time. this lady simply needs an advice and all I have seen so far are just market noise.
my dear listen attentively, how are you dating someone for two years and you don't know their place of residence...hmmm e get as e be but we will treat that later. so from what I can deduce from your write up you are partly at fault cos you gave him wrong information, what were u expecting?

for him I think he is just hot headed or extremely jealous and he will soon come back to his senses.

for the main time stay strong, e no easy when one is deeply rooted in love, and to those saying block him errywhere, they are just trolling.
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by oseiwe(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

I've been dating this man going to 2 years now and I don't know his house, well he's way older than I am and my problem is that...ok let me start.

On Wednesday last week, my twin sister and I told our mum we would be going somewhere but we wanted to spend time with the men in our lives.. So I packed my things and went to stay at my friends place, my sisters plans didn't work out as her bf hadn't arrived Lagos yet until next week..so I didn't know..

I waited on Thursday my man didn't call, so on Friday he called me but didn't say anything about us meeting later...so I was sad...on Saturday I made a video of my activities and my dance steps..I sent it to him...later he asked me where I was and I said my friends place, he bagan to ask me questions, where is the location, I should send him an address... I knew he was thinking I'm with a man but NO I wasn't..

My friend said I shouldn't give anyone her house address that if he wants to believe let him believe and if he doesn't then its his problem...he came to my house and met my sis and thought I lied to him because I had told him my sis wasn't around which I didn't know until I got home on Sunday...

Please what can I do as he doesn't want to pick my calls and even blocked me on WhatsApp
I didnt read the epistle, but I saw twin, can I slide into your pm?
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by greggng: 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
You re economical with the truth. That u even lied to ur parents to enable you go and Bleep ur man friend is the height of irresponsibility on ur part. Again if u ve nothing in ur cupboard u ought to ve told him to come visit u were u claimed u were. Your excuse is very unacceptable. In conclusion he has right to suspect you as a wayward lady. No amount of plead can save you. Move on cos he will never trust you
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by AnanseK(m): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2017
Many unanswered questions.

1 Two years and he doesn't know your close friends that you can even spend the night in their homes.
2. You sent him a video of your dance steps and did not include your girlfriend in the video
3. Your girlfriend doesn't want her address disclosed , but can't she speak with him and explain?

I bet he is a not from lagos and your make some material gains from the "friendship" that you don't want to lose.

I also think how you first met with him matters, did you meet him through another girl or through a gigolo? I don't mean to be rude but are you a runs girl? All these can aggravate suspicion.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by babadee1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Your so called boyfriend is a married man.

jordanriverz:

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Princewell2012(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Babe na you be that? shocked

See fine young woman like you. I think you should be in early 20s which is why you are fretting like this. Too bad this man doesn't appreciate what he has.

Try to move on babe.

Stop decieving her, she needs to change. Na ur types woman they use as house boy. mechew.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by cuteme88(f): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hmmm God bless you for this comnents. But this lady in question is not looking for any serious relationship. She only needs his money thats why she did not bother to know his house. So just forget about her, she is not serious. She knows what she was doing.

And by the way she is also a liar. And you have never heard the other version of this story.

No body would like to marry a liar or deciever.

Good day.

Aaaaaaaaaah! This is harsh from u***
u never can tell my dear. That's y i also gave advise on what relationship is like. if she also feels that she is the only one benefiting frm the relationship then she should know that it is a one sided relationship. Nobdy will tell u the full story whole truthfully about their relationship. When it comes to relationship issue every partner claims to be right.
So is best not to Judge a person okay. It takes a brave step for her to come post her side of the story here.

Thaaanks smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by nairaland94(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
Most peeps didn't even bother to know if it is the girl that doesnt want to know his house or not. For some1 who had to lie to her mum before she could leave the house, didnt call the supposed bf but went to her friend's place and even refused disclosing her wherabout to d guy. Something tells me you are not telling us the truth

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by alex81(m): 1:48pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go

love someone u don't really know for two years deeply hey God!

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Greyman11(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
i know but, you know how it feels when u love someone deeply....its hard to let go
I don't like to aportion blame but if I am to do so,u re to be blamed a little bit cos,u acted let's say a little naive.. Owk lets take it that he is not married and just principled.. And he asked for where u were,u den replied with another ladies principle,(that is if u replied him at all)after u were told by ur friend (a girl) not to give out her address,didn't u think it wise to have told ur girlfriend to speak with ur man on d phone and explain tins herself and maybe let him know that u guys can see anywhere else more preferably in his house.. Even if ur friend refuses to talk with him on fone u can make that explanation urself.. Secondly,so since u left home,u never thought it wise to call ur sis on phone and know how atleast her journey to d house of d man in her life went, and u just told him without confirming and without telling ur sis where u are actually that is contrary to where u said u were going. Then ur man went to ur house and met ur sister and she said that u told them u were coming to his house and it is past two days.. My dear, I for one will not even pick ur calls in my dreams cos he is right if he thinks u re cheating on him. This is miscommunication from ur own part cos he asked d right questions but u didn't ansa correctly,there is still hope though,just send him an explicit text message dis time,explain everytin and ask for a chance to meet with him and ansa whatever he wants to know that happened.. More so there is a place u two regularly meet,check for him there.. That's all I have for u.. I rest my case.. Remain blessed

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by Kenchukky(m): 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:
You love him deeply and he doesn't love you deeply abi? You see why una mumu no be here. Chaiii. When will girls have sense on this earth.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This by philkay(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2017
jordanriverz:

it's not good to hear one side of the story. however if what you just said are true. I will advice you to leave him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) / If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Boyfriend Kisses And Gropes His 14-Year-Old Girlfriend & Posts Pics On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.